The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of
22yrs old syt 36D student

Proud to present a new found gem again as bro here know i only provide gems.

was having coffee with bros and after bonking xiaoli,pls refer to walabis thread.after bonking xl recomend her childhood friend and my eyes stun..she stood 1.65 tall wt 48 super fair skin with a huge D cup busting out from her spagetti black top. best is she is only 20yrs old. look i will give 8.

without hesitation i go for round 2,up the room show started in shower, she will use her boobs to rub u with soap and bbbj for a while and is sensation.

after shower, she tcss with me a while and start using her boobs to cat bath me and also give me a boob job.follow by a bbbj with a cfm face. bbbj was speacial somthing like a gf bbbj u (not very experience by willing to learn)

bonk her in a few position (her love hole is super tight, so bro pls be gentle)
her moan is natural and like i say she is very new in this trade by for $70 i will say is a good steal for her figure and her youth and not forgeting her 36D boobs is firm and not saggy.....

look 8
ht 1.65
wt 48
boobs 36D
skin super fair
RTF sure die die must rtf
damage $70

fast hand fast leg or she going to be bao by some rich old man.
Old 29-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Bro fl-slayer,

How can i1papaya to miss this D Cupper papaya? Can I confirm what is her name? I need to be sure is this the same babe that we bonked just mins after you. I dun wish to write FR that would be the wrong babe
Confirmed.... same one. U must been blur by her two papaya

Anyway here a preview of her papaya

http://hotimg20.fotki.com/a/218_186/8_10/1.jpg

http://img241.imagevenue.com/img.php...1_122_15lo.jpg

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 28-10-2008 at 07:49 AM. Reason: upload same image but different host
Old 30-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Received Bro Fl_slayer 's pre-action message that he booked her time slot liao!! http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...ml#post2931215 Make me felt more Beh Tahan with regret that I should have bonk her sooner. Boh Pien, immediately action and contacted her for subsequent time slot.

Just a little background, actually on Monday Night, Bro fl_slayer already introduce this newfound Babe, JiaQi to few Senior Semster kopi kakis. When I just join that session, I heard that a Senior Bro took her for a ride(Correction should be a Bonk) that night on his “Popiah” Van to somewhere and send her back to our Kopi place. The moment they joined us, I see a SYT with long silk hair, beautiful pair of eyes, a pair of juicy & grossy lips(Good for BBBJ). Next immediate moment, my radar eye zoomed into her Assets. Wahhh Laooooo Yehhhhhhh, Another Big Papaya!!! How could any strongman not falling for big boobs like her???

She was in the blouse that reviewing almost ½ of both big boobs popping out calling you to grab them. Her deep Cleavage is like a deep valley of bottomless depth. Together with the few Senior Bros, we continued our chat. As she listens with laughs and giggles, her Jelly Pudding vibrates vigorously and so as my eyes vibrates along. The longer she stays with us, my pre-cum was salivating out of my mouth dripping down to another bros’ “HOT” kopi again.

I asked her what cupper are those Jelly Pudding? She responded with a nice smile : D Cups. I was not in time to response while she added with a chicky CFM look and winking with her right eye at me and said: “I allowed your to hands verify if you want to.”. Wahhhhh…….But sorry, I wasn’t brave enough to do a Bare Palm measurement cos I afraid what if she shouted molest how?;p Again she acted seductively and asked me to up her. My response was reluctantly replying: "I already run out of bullets liao as I just end a hard battle and fired all my rounds to Bro Aczeta76's Gem http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...5d-min-10.html 1/2 hr ago just before our kopi session. So I may have no Goods for delivery to you later."

So on the next day, Tuesday, Hahaha……..She is died in my Papaya’s loving hands.

Statistic
She’s a Babe that knows how to seduces.
Name : Li JiaQi
Age : 22 or 23 forget liao (I remembered is 23 but anyway, who cares as long as SYT look and Big Boobs)
Which part of China : Never asked and for you to find out and Report us
Look : 7 SYT(Always gives me the Cum F me look with a little wink of her right eye)
Boobs : Firm with brown nips, 100% Natural D Cupper
Figure : 7 tall 165m with slim waist line and slim legs
Skin : Super Fair and Smooth
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : Yes (Dragon Balls licks. Slow light blow with some deep throat and mostly licking shaft and tickling the back of didi’s head using her tip of her tongue. Feel was high and was good enough for me. Rooms for improvement)
Shower : 7 With boobs message and buttock rolling around your erected didi making you even a harder hard-on.
Painting : Yes (Was hesitate for painting at the beginning but managed to target thru as I tongue licked her inner thighs till she relaxes down before she allows)
Fingering : Yes (did combo by Painting and fingering. She didn’t cum but she still can hear some enjoyment she had as she moans at a higher keynote)
FJ : 7 (Just reasonable Cowgirl ride she does. Missionary was good which I continue enjoy watching Jelly Shakes as I continue pumping her. Her mei mei is very tight that makes a good grip and sealing effect. It was like my piston doing gas pump that I could hear trapped air gashed out of her meimei at the moment we changed next position. Finally did Doggied her for the longest time with bangs from gradual speed and increased to fast and strongest ramps. It took a longest time for this banging in which managed to make her to have multiple orgasms from soft stereo at the beginning to the loudest Dolby 7.1 Channel Full Surround effect. At last, my didi willingly fired all the rounds in the CD)
Damage : $70/1/1 + $20room + CD
GFE : 9 (While waiting for parking lot for almost 10 mins, Her hands keep holding on to your arm. Seductively she move forward coming close to me with her juicy lips attached to my DRY Papaya’s skin and lips. Making a horny man out of me to squeeze her boobs in my car. Almost wanted to do it in the car but was bright day light lah)
RTF : Confirm Yes

Great Job to Bro Fl-slayer for the new babe you found!!
A very seductive SYT Babe with D cups that you must try bros!!

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 30-07-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Old 30-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all, I MUST apologize to TS for not getting the contact from him yesterday....mostly cos I was hesitant to up her after TS n i1Papaya's sessions since I dun wanna smell them on her so soon after. Plus she was probably still "shio shio" from their affections.

But last nite after going home for dinner, I decided I had to clear my system. Smsed her and she was available so I flew down to GL. got to her location n confirmed which 81, heard the manly voice beside her telling her EXACT 81. I found that voice familiar n I think it was verified by Bro Raintree's pic last nite. here's the stats

Looks:6.5/10
Boobs: D nice n weighty with good firmness (heard got a firmer pair of Es around)
Catbath: very light almost ticklish
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (quite green lah, but her suction power increases as she warms up to u)
FJ: 7/10 (weak rider probably cos green, but accomodative)
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes (never cum I think lol, n she keeps wanting to get up to pin me)

Nice girl, accomodative, n not a rusher of time
Old 30-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
tamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro fl_slayer for the contact, met her during my lunch time as i didn't want to miss this gem in event she becomes fully booked in the near future ...

booked a room in the g area and waited for her, she arrived in about 20 mins, citing that she has gone shopping (she still has her shopping bags with her).

her looks didn't dissappoint, i'd say she closed to syt, and when she's on bed, there's a little shyness in her that was totally captivating .... it's like bonking a school girl especially her moans, facial expressions, the way she hugs and moving to the rythem of the trusts. best part of all, her all natural boobs are out of sight ...... almost perfect, firm, round and succulent (slup slup)

i'll rate her as one of the best bonks i had for a very long time .... thanks ts again ....

Last edited by tamelover; 30-07-2008 at 03:07 PM. Reason: ..
Old 30-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kkoge is Cool - loads of Potential

ok guess. quoting from another person's FR is not gonna help.

here goes on my own.

met her up on 2pm~ with a bro drinking kopi.. qucikly left for the hotel opposite the coffeeshop and she quickly stripped off to her birthday suit. my eyes nearly popped out at those jiggly juggly melon.. totally soft to the touch and yiipee! lol. she was totally very seductive while lying on the bed waiting for me.. role play was long and fantastic.. licking each other's nipples and could tell she was getting high on that while i was fingering her.. she applied ky jelly but i could feel more of her OWN juices flowing out~ she did try to deepthroat me but my bro down there was pretty big.. but she provided her best service is still managing to go down all the way on me.. she started off cowgirl and she was moaning loudly like stereo loudhailers the moment i popped in her.. she was enjoying every moment while she pushed herself in for more~ i was at first afraid that i might hurt her.. but she said the pain became her pleasure.. her tight pussy clamped on so hard that i came soon after 5 mins.. followed up by a little chit chat before we left..

sorry for lousy FR.

looks : 8.5/10 (looks like a sex kitten and seriously to my liking)
attitude : 10/10
boobs : 9.5/10(just the slight sag~ still in the hunt for the perfect D-rack, large melons yet firm~)
BBBJ: 7/10 ( well.. it's my fault that i'm big, but i still applaud for her effort)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and good stereo effects, i didnt last long enough.)
RTF : definitely when i've moolah.
DMG: 70+10tips+15hotel/cd
Old 31-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Samster

i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosoar88 View Post
Hi, Papaya,
Can share her contact.
Look nice on photo.
Dinosoar88
To All Bros and to Bro Dinosoar88,

Please do not ask me or Private Message(PM) me JiaQi CTC. The simple reason is I'm not the Thread Starter(TS), Thread Director(TD) nor Thread Manager(TM). Please PM only in the TS or TM and do not waste all the valuable space here telling you need the contact. Provided you qualify, just be nice and PM to TS with your promises on the FR and I think you may get more future Gems' CTCs thereafter with FR!! I know these Guys and they are not OKT but just Bonkers willing to help the GEMs. So please be paitence as these Bonkers have their own life and work to do before taking sometime to reply your PM.

So, I'm just only a Bonker too that likes to screw huge Tits/PAPAYAs and not good enough to give CTC

Last edited by i1papaya; 31-07-2008 at 08:03 AM.
Old 31-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5439 / Power: 21
Zikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
lol, bro u also in secret mission?
kekeke...... no lah, me beri open one...... trying to con some freebies for u mah..... so next time can kia kee & eat at te same time
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Old 31-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
ADSR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zikoman View Post
can jump Q one...... juz need to buy TS 10 pcs of chicken wing & 20 pcs satay....
wah lidat also can har? hahahaha
Old 31-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Carbon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

First of all got to thank TS for giving contact
Face - 6
Tits - 8
Ass - 6.5
Figure - 7
bbbj - 8
fj - 8
Overall - 7.5
RTF - depends
Not a bad deal. this girl got super GF feeling. For this kind of figure n service at $70 wat can u complain man. Zhi De
Damage - $70 + tips $10 + hotel $30 very big room a distance from geylang
Old 31-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

yesterday,eyeing on her boobs n she keep seducing me...........abit buay tahan liao
Old 31-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 16
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

To my bros (and a double thank you to Bro Slayer for the contact and even assisting with the appointment with Jia Qi),

Well after a very difficult time of trying to arrange a meeting, I managed to get a time and place (the time and place were changed many times by me and her). Then finally waited in the room. Watching tv and waiting for her. Finally ding dong and I open the door. A pretty tall PRC is standing there in nice heels and a huge rack you can’t possibly miss. Then the next part you know: taking off clothes, showering, kissing, talking, hugging, etc.

Then into bed we went. I got her on her back and started sucking and playing with her big breast. It was probably as enjoyable for me as her. Then I went further south and start licking her pussy. It was nice with a little bush and no smell. In no time, she was all wet and moaning. When I stop, she had a big smile as I am sure she enjoyed it very much. Having made her happy, she flipped me on my back and catbath me and started stroking and lightly touching my little brother. Then her lips slowly slowly kissed my nipples then my stomach. Walking her way back up, she kissed my nipple again with my hard didi in between her massive breasts. All the while, she would look up at me with those slutty eyes and work her way down lower until she got to my little brother. There was some light sucking and licking of my love tool. She would kiss up my body and back down a few times all the while letting her breast bang against my didi. Yummy, trust me, it was hard.

Getting the cap, she used her mouth and slipped it on. Then she sat down. I was surprised because her hole was tight and I could feel her sliding up and down everytime. It was nice, and I grabbed her hips and pulled her full down on my little brother and she gasped. While I was helping her grind on my didi, she was moaning harder and harder. Of course I kept helping her grinding by flexing my didi into her and grabbing her nipples and breasts. After a while, she couldn’t take it anymore and flipped us with me on top. Then I have another excellent view of her jiggle fun bags everytime I thrusted and pumped her. In time, I came and shot another load into a hot PRC.

Then we showered together where she used her massive breasts to soap my body up. And she helped me clean my didi and ass thoroughly. Afterwards, we cleaned, dried and got ready to go. But it was nice to see her get ready because I had tons of time to stare and admire her breasts while she lean forward to adjust her clothes or look in the mirror. I think overall, it was very enjoyable and I won’t for her bing bongs anytime soon.

Jia Qi
Age : 23 (She definitely looks like a university student. She has that youthfulness in her face and body, but her maturity is starting to show in her eyes.)
Looks : 8/10 (The typical good looks from a PRC. She looks better when you are bonking her senseless as she turns her head and closes her eyes.)
Body : 10/10 (If I wanted a woman all for myself, I would pick Jia Qi’s body. We all know about the big tits. But she’s got this little waist that really enhances her chest. Plus her ass isn’t bad at all as there is a nice firm ass to squeeze. Hahahahah….yummy! I am still thinking about it right now!)
Frenching : 2/10 (the famous black hole when you kiss her and try to french her. No tongue action from her.)
Boobs : 10/10 (Big and soft. Perfect as they aren’t at the stage of drooping yet.)
BBBJ : 5/10 (She does a good job of lick and taking it deep into her mouth. However, there is almost no power in her suction.)
BJ : see bbbj
Catbath: 7/10 (Very standard as she licked and nibbled on my nipples and worked up and down my body to my little brother and back up.)
CIM : n/a (I don’t think so, plus there isn’t enough suction to make it to CIM)
BM : n/a (She’s only there for shagging. There isn’t really the full as you know most PRC are there to f*ck, get paid, and leave.)
Sound : 7/10 (Soft moaning with the occasional gasp as I thrust it into her.)
Pussy : tight and wet. The thing that surprised me was that the hole to the entrance was really small so it really squeezed my little brother. Even thought I had some action the night before, I was still able to come in good time with Jia Qi.
FJ : 8.5/10 (it was very lovely to see her boobs bouncing and jiggling in front of me. She really can’t do cowgirl long, as I think it is too much for her to take. Hahhahaah…)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (We all know the Thais have the best service. But her attitude wasn’t bad and did what was necessary to make you satisfied with the experience)
GFE : 7/10 (It did feel like bonking someone you pick up from the bar. I guess the language part was a little bit of a barrier.)
Experience : 8.5/10 (You can tell she has done this work for a little while as she knows how to tease and massage you with her two big assets.)
Overall: 8/10 (Overall, I was very satisfied as it is not often you get to play with jugs that big.)
RTF : Yes, I’ve already set an appointment with her
Damage : $70 + tip + cap + room

Verdict – If you are a big boob lover, then you should not miss this one. The tight entrance hole is a bonus, but her assets are the two big ones on her chest. If you want full service, try a Thai girl.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 31-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 21
power_stormy is a splendid one to beholdpower_stormy is a splendid one to beholdpower_stormy is a splendid one to beholdpower_stormy is a splendid one to beholdpower_stormy is a splendid one to beholdpower_stormy is a splendid one to behold

http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...-syt-22yo.html

same student ???
Old 31-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power_stormy View Post
The Girls are from the Same Kaki group of Bonkers we know but not from the same group of girls they know themselves. In another words, NOT THE SAME!!

Already spelled out One "E" Papaya cups and One "D" Papaya cups. Means the same??

Me "I" Papaya nobody want

Old 31-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Dear Bros,

Just had a session with Jiaqi earlier.

First of all, thanks to Bro FL_Slayer for the contact. He had made STK01 come out from hibernation!! Hehe

Supposed to meet her at Lorong 25 at 7pm but instead met at H81 at L16. Jiaqi's look really will glow on you. (Read below) From the hotel to the room, she is pretty friendly. Here are my ratings for her.

Name: Jiaqi
Face: 7.5-8.0/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (Nice stereo and tight lovehole)
RTF: High
Damage $70 + $20 for room

During FJ, she was accommodating and tried a few positions. And looking at her expressions and sexy moans, really buey tahan.

One thing is after bonking and wash up, I looked at her wear her clothings and touch up on her make-up. She is really sweet and she looks kindof gentle and even decent (guai type). Long long time never see FLs of good looks like Jiaqi.

Conclusion:

A Gem for a budget price.

STK01 is a sextified man, for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread