The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
300RMB is still very expensive for a HJ. considering you can get massage and hand job for 500RMB.

In SHenzhen, you can get a massage and HJ for 300RMB....but that was few years ago....not sure still have or not
I don't cheong china, so I dunno market price. I just gave RMB 300.

Anyway RMB 500 is for message 90 mins plus use all the facilities, pool, cinema, sleeping room and buffet for 24 hours. Thought is worth it.
Old 05-01-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
I don't cheong china, so I dunno market price. I just gave RMB 300.

Anyway RMB 500 is for message 90 mins plus use all the facilities, pool, cinema, sleeping room and buffet for 24 hours. Thought is worth it.
Some spas would include HJ in the package. In these joints, 500 plus for 60 min while 700 plus for 90 min is quite SOP in GZ

so actually not much different imo around less than rmb 100
Old 05-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
Went to Nanmei Leisure Club. Got this gal. C cupper and quite chio. In her late 20s

........... she they do not provide extra services... then she added if customers insists, ........
That's the problem with china, you need to know the "way and the whereabout" else you get girls that give you the "MAYBE got extra".

Also RMB300 for HJ is not worth it.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Some spas would include HJ in the package. In these joints, 500 plus for 60 min while 700 plus for 90 min is quite SOP in GZ

so actually not much different imo around less than rmb 100
sorry, most of the time 500RMB is for 90min and includes HJ...700 is expensive liao. again that was few years ago...but i believe no.9 spa still can get massage 90min and HJ for 500RMB

i don't know my way around beijing...went to a so called spa, had foot massage and some back massage for about 80min cost around 350RMB...we know kena chop liao. lol
Old 05-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
sorry, most of the time 500RMB is for 90min and includes HJ...700 is expensive liao. again that was few years ago...but i believe no.9 spa still can get massage 90min and HJ for 500RMB

i don't know my way around beijing...went to a so called spa, had foot massage and some back massage for about 80min cost around 350RMB...we know kena chop liao. lol
Not sure in you meant in GZTianhe area hard to get this price. Can tell me which spa got such lobang
Old 13-01-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
nonewsgood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynonewsgood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not exactly a FR, but sharing some additional information from my recent visit to Nan Guo Shui Xiang 南国水乡.

I was in Hong Kong few days ago and I had a couple of hours to kill in the morning. So I decided to try the new High Speed Rail from Hong Kong to Guangzhou. After arriving at Guangzhounan station, I took the subway to Shipaiqiao 石牌桥 station.

Thanks to the directions given by the bros in this forum, Nan Guo Shui Xiang 南国水乡 is easy to find. Just take exit B at Shipaiqiao 石牌桥 station, walk past the 鲍师傅 pastry shop (long queue), there is one big sign on top of an opening on your right that says 南国水乡水疗汇商务酒店. At the start of the opening on the left is a glass door leading to the lift to 南国水乡. In the lift, there is a button for 南国水乡. When you reach the floor, the door will open to the reception.

I arrived at 10+am in the morning. I asked the lady at the reception for massage. She hesitated for a while, then made a phone call, then came back to me and said need to wait until about 12.30pm.

As I had an appointment in Hong Kong in the afternoon, I thought it would be too rush for me if I were to wait till 12.30pm for the massage. But since I was already there, I decided to go in to use the facility.

I went in for a shower, rested in the resting room (each chair has its own TV) and ate lunch in the dining room. They also had table tennis, pool, gym and KTV which I did not try. All costs me RMB163 (RMB148+10%).

Before I left, I checked the price for massage:
All are for 90 minutes
Southern health care 南国保健 RMB428+10%
Southern Love 南国之恋 RMB558+10%
Dream water village 南国水乡 RMB658+10%

Next time if I get to try the massage, I will share the FR.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here can share any links to FL or we chat contact?
many thanks!
Old 22-03-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!

Looks like this thread is quite dead. Been to GZ last year Dec and tried walking around to get lucky but realized that most of the MP closed down.
Old 22-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wengzai View Post
any bros here can share any links to FL or we chat contact?
many thanks!
please PM for FL or model
Old 28-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

any 花街柳巷
Old 28-03-2019, 07:20 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

I just touched down at Guangzhou today.

Will be here for 4 days till this Sunday.

Any suggestion where is good to chiong?
Old 29-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspotxxxxx View Post
I just touched down at Guangzhou today.

Will be here for 4 days till this Sunday.

Any suggestion where is good to chiong?
So you gotten any luck so far?
Old 19-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Usually, it is not difficult to find BT (半套) services in 水疗会所. Open Baidu, use the "search nearby function" for 足疗、水疗 、桑拿、按摩 etc. Avoid those with 1 stars etc. I think the comments and the photos of the venue will tell you a lot,whether it has extra services or basically a clean joint.

For us foreigners, you might get difference prices. so beware.

Went to a place in 人和, its a while back, i've forgotten the signboard. Went with a friend and they stopped me from going in as i only have a passport with me. Went in after my friend assure them that i can speak mandarin.

Went to the locker, put my stuff, took out a few pieces of money, fold it nicely and stick it in between my phone and cover. Just in case i could get extras by topping up.

Took a dip in the hot bath pool, sauna. Went to the massage area and get some fruits and drinks. Female manager (部长) came and ask what package do we need.

there's 328 and 368 for 90 mins, hj+bbbj, price difference are due to the girls quality and age.

We pick the 328 as we have to wait 30 mins for the girls in the 368 group.
Went up and was taken into a room separately. Was kinda dark, limited light.

She knocked on the door and came in. Based on the silhouette, her body looks great with the tight short skirt, she has shapely legs and she was in high heels.

She smiled as she introduce herself to me. I cant make out how pretty or ugly she looks like but as of now, it looks acceptable and i dont want to make the situation awkward by using my hand phone light to check her out. My number one rule is to make the woman comfortable with you and the session will mostly likely be great.

She ask me to lie on my front and proceeded to do some massage, after that, flipped me and she sat on my lap, exposing her panties while massaging my shoulders. I was using my phone and i took the chance to use it to get a clearer image of her face. Yup, from Chong qing, looks like in the late 20s early 30s. acceptable with sharp features, big round eyes, small pouty lips.

we continue to chat and break the ice, she was really friendly. We laugh and tease each other. Her finger went on to my little bro and caresses it carefully. I was still wearing the pants that they provided, and the silky material was not helping. Immediately, I was rocking hard.

TBC
Old 19-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She guided me and I was sprawling on all fours. She started to rinse her mouth with listerine, took some wet tissues to clean my manhood and she started to strip me.

went on to lick me all over. Didn’t like her to lick my arse so she worked on my manhood. It was heaven. She moved below me, with her hands wrapping around my waist, signalling for me to hump.

I didn’t know what came to me but I was able to withstand the sensation. After 10 minutes, She stop and stripped. Leaving only her panties and heels.

She lay down beside me to catch some breath while she tug my manhood. She gave light pecks and she was whispering into my ear, commenting how good I look and how hard I was. I was horny and she pop the questions, whether we could do it.

I said I only have 100 rmb and she was alright. Saying she usually don’t do this but she was comfortable with me. She took out a condom from her basket, hidden in a packet of tissue.

Everything was history.

While checking out and paying, I found out that topping up 30 rmb could get you the second shot and an extension of half and hour.

For the second one, its in Baiyun too, 齐富路,天池水疗

I didn’t get the same experience. Similar concept but no doors in the room. They actually used a advertisement banner display to block the entrance.

Price wise is around 368 – 428.

BT was offered. A CBJ + HJ. I didn’t have much fun with this JS (技师) although she was pretty and young.

Will be sharing some FR on FLs. I don’t have KTV or club experience to share.

Thanks!
Old 13-05-2019, 12:40 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
adigis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

did anyone have information about hotel that have massage hj/fj in guangzhou?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1