The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post

so me now announce me retirement officially
s
have u submited your application to RSC?
Old 29-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

thanks to my obedient godson.enjoy your zapping on me.from all your zapping comment,thanks to it son hope my own children can be so obedient like you.but son can zap me to 128 for this sat n sun bo,maybe i can tio 4d.wondering how many son i'm having? have a nice weekend,son! sorry to bros for last night gathering,its too late liao.me old family man cant meet at that time,can arrange at abit earlier next time?cheers!
Old 29-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post

Obviously it takes a prata man, I wouldn't know what's it like, cuz am not one. I wonder what your life is like . . .
Maybe some okt or okt clone, zapping u cos u introduced good and cheap lobang so their business got affected.

if so they should lower their price to your standard
Old 29-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper View Post
have u submited your application to RSC?
Yo Bro Eastpippery,
wat's RSC...
is it RetiredSamCheongsters or u mean ReallySatiatedCock maybe?
For me, it's the drcond satisfied category, obviously
thisis becos I think I have found my fuck buddy, finally
in that most beautiful PRC divorcee
despite the many scare stories about PRC dragon ladies
My divorcee lady's very loving and even concerned abt me sick OC
wat a fresh change, no talk abt money... just care, love and hot sex daily
So since me have found a good pussy that matches my horny didi
so it's time to quit cheonging alto will still surf to update me, d laobaby
if there's time, will post my steamy weeklong daily bonks with my fuck buddy
good luck bros all, thanks 4 sharing with me yr gems for my bonking spree
Old 29-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Maybe some okt or okt clone, zapping u cos u introduced good and cheap lobang so their business got affected.
Indeed, she seem shy, demure, nice looking with huge juggs. For the budget, JiaJia should be a worthy bonk!
Old 29-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
ken3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok first got to thanks bro woofer for this lobang. Manage to meet up with her
Yesterday. and mine she look tall and not bad looking. Overall a very nice lady to spend time with. Below is a brief FR on her :
Name : Jia Jia
Look : 6.8 (With long straight hair and sharp nose)
Origin : Hunan but working in Shenzhen in sale line.
Boob : about 34C with nice cute little nipples (which i like sucking on them...hehe)
Skin : smooth and fair
Bj : 6 (not much suction about 2 to 3 mins)
Fj : 7 (once you get her high she will be damn horny liao )
Gfe : 7 (takes her time to service you although a bit shy)
Rtf : sure...provide i have enuff Vit M lor....hehe
Ok that all about her by me. Overall she is worth trying for just $60. Bros
out there have an enjoyable weekend ok...
Cheersss.....
Old 29-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Ken for your FR. And the bros the Upz me.

Looks wise, personally, I would say better than BX cuz I tend to prefer str8 hair women.

For her BJ, if you should find it abit short, all you've got to do is nicely ask her to extend it abit longer. And boy, when it goes that way, her BJ can soon rival BX one

FJ wise, she's real horny from the start, that's why I like seeing demure and shy women cuz they tend to turn wild n horny when you get them to shed their inhibitions

And I can only say her service will only get better with RTF.

Of course in the end of the day, very much will also depends on the chemistry that both of you posses. Hence, it never hurts to build that up to have a better time for both.

Have a great weekend
Old 29-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro Woofy,
Dun worry, here..two point brownies from LaoBaby DirtyHairy
Me just returned after most sextifying week with pretty PRC divorcee
made me promise no bonking of other ladies
as she wanna have me baby
so me now announce me retirement officially
stay cool bros all, enjoy your didi, be horny, be happy!
yo bro good for you loh and hope that u have a blissful time Sad that u couldn't share with us but glad that u still stay on to contribute funny post and make us laugh and make our day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Indeed, she seem shy, demure, nice looking with huge juggs. For the budget, JiaJia should be a worthy bonk!
Agreed, some more she got a certain classy elegant look.
Cheers again to Woofer for his new finding
Old 29-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

Thanks bro woofer for sharing Jia Jia's contact She was kind of busy and took a few calls to fix a time.

Met her yesterday and she came fairly quickly after I sms her the room number. First impressions : tall and quite good looking. Not very PRC type.

Look : 6.5/10 (ALthoug she is only late 20s, she looks older more than 30s.)
Origin : Funan (don't know where that is.)
Boob : 6/10 (B cup only lah, and a bit hard, seems like fake)
Bj : 6/10 (Ok lah)
Fj : 7/10 (Once she gets into the mood. )
Rtf : maybe she is quite nice.

Hope I have not offended anyone with the FR
regards,
game10199
Old 30-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
cncs is a Helpful and Caring Samstercncs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tks to Bro Woofer for the contact had promise to write FR once try.

Make appointment to meet her at lor 37. Waited quite for around 15mins before she show up. While waiting saw a few PRCs quite pretty but since already make appointment with Jia2 so couldn't ask other gals for service. To keep it short.

Looks - 6/10 (Think she just did her double eye lid look abit old for her age. She claim 28.
Body - 7/10 Tall, smooth skin quite fair
Boobs - 35-36B Very nice to touch
BJ - 7/10 really know how to lick
FJ - any position also can, try standing, doggie on the dressing table, doggie on bed and lastly unload on bed.
GFE - 7/10 really take good care of you
Overall - 6.5/10 Can try again if really cannot find any good gems
Damage - S$60 without room.

Tks again to Bro woofer.
Old 30-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thx for the Frz boys. cnca, I think you can skip the part bout where you met her right ?
Old 30-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thx for the Frz boys. cnca, I think you can skip the part bout where you met her right ?

Oops meant cncs. Thousand apologies.
Old 30-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well actually, Jia Jia did offer me to "双飞“ with her & her friend; cuz her friend is even more shy than her ala like Double Trouble - Lily & Lucy's case. But it was real "early" and is already running on reserves so I pass it over.
Ehmmm, you guys kept mentioning "shuang fei" 双飞 , actually what does it mean hah? Double fly? (he he just kidding)

Other than Jasdin no one tried them yet?
Bro Satyr, come out with your FR lah, I know you tried already (wink)

Cheers
Old 30-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenceng View Post
Ehmmm, you guys kept mentioning "shuang fei" 双飞 , actually what does it mean hah? Double fly? (he he just kidding)

Other than Jasdin no one tried them yet?
Bro Satyr, come out with your FR lah, I know you tried already (wink)

Cheers
Its 2 Queens n a King. Clear enough for you ?

Hey man, come on don't be such a "wuss" just go upz them lah. You've seen them both. And they're much better looking than Double Trouble. I would rate them as the new Double Trouble. My next upz will be with the new pair
Old 30-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

nnkc all campin here, no wonder i c no new FR or tcss at BX thread!! gonna set up my tent here too waitin for satyr FR...

wait for payday than cheong.... lolz... new double trouble... keke

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1