The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking local ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I decided to bring her to my "secret" location. It is a garden in the public. There is no one there in the middle of the night, anyone that come along will fall within my sight and we can make a hasty retreat.

We settled for a small bench and chit chat, her hand kept arousing my groin and in the end she decided to drop me bare naked. Lady B squat down and started giving me head. The surrounding was quiet except for the occassional insest noise and vehicles driving past, there are lamp posts around to illuminate the entire place yet i know we were well-camouflage. I lifted up my hand and enjoy the sky, it was a heavenly feeling out there.

I decided to take control instead, i asked her to sit on the bench, i stood up butt naked and hold on to her head, then i shafted my dick into her mouth deeply, making quick thrusting action. I moved her hand onto my perky butt and she squeeze it. Sometimes i went in very deep to see my entire shaft disappearing, reaching her throat, she started to slap my butt as an indication to pull out. I pulled my erection out slowly but never once exit her mouth. I moved my hip back and forward instead. Doing it in public always give me much thrill. The excitement, anxiety, and hornyness all falls in one place. Luckily Lady B was wild enough to go along with me.

My rod was already damn stiff after thrusting her mouth. It was my turn to please her. I pulled up her skirt to her waist level, spread her legs in M shape. I wanted to see lick her badly, but her pussy was already leaking!

I love sucking cock and my cunt will get fucking wet from it. Your cock is thick and it fill my small mouth completely.

Instead of licking, i decided to finger her pussy. Very soon she was leaking like a tap, my entire palm was wet, her water flow down my arms and i continue to rev it up to 5000rpm to see what's her reaction, her palms on the bench, back on the rest, she lifted her butt and was moaning fucking loud in the silence. I was already reaching my limit and suddenly a huge gush of water sprayed up like a water fountain.

Her body went into spasm. Is been many years since i last saw a woman spasm that way. But that is another story long ago..

I looked at my hand, crazy shit i thought. I sat on the bench beside her and she hugged me. We were quiet.

Shit i never cum so fucking hard by fingers before.

I smiled, quite unbelievable for me as well.
Thinking the night was done, and i have yet to cum. I sent Lady B back to her residential. However she decided to bring me to other block and wanted to show me something.

She found a quiet corner, then she started to grope me and said to my ears.

You have yet to cum and my cunt is still very wet, is time to give you a happy ending.

She pull my pants down again and gave me head. Oh shit, my cock was stiffening up again. Then she pulled up her skirt, her finger went to rub her cunt and showed me her wet finger. She winked.

Next she asked me to lie on the floor. She put on the rubber and i know what was coming. However we were in a HDB block in the quiet morning. Anyone still can have the chance to come in and see us. I was game for it anyway because i love the thrill of doing in the public. That excitement is nothing as compare to the bedroom.

She sat on me and started to rock me. I pull down her top and reveal her melons. I twit her nipples and she was trying so hard to control her moan. I have to say she got good stamina on top. Humping me up and down, shaking front and back so easily. this went on for 10 mins, we were already in sweat because there is no wind at all. I applied pressure and rubbed on her clitoris and she squirted! My lower body was drenched with her wetness. Is quite a mess outside to be honest. She told me she had cum 2 times.

I think i had enough, so i said stand up. My cock was glistening with her thick gooey cum and juices. I put her in a standing doggie position. She bended down, spread her legs apart.

Come on baby, do it

What a naughty girl, i shake my cock a few times, usually i will tease a woman by using my cock head to rub her vagina before entry. I immediately pushed it in and she gasped!

I rammed her at full power, the echo of the piaking was loud. My body was already filled with sweat and i was feeling more wild. I piak her damn hard for 5 mins before i decided to change a position.

Seeing her ass perk up in this position. This time i went in deep and slow while slapping her butt, she was containing her scream and blood was gushing to her head.

Do you like it?

Yes i never feel this way before.

That position went on for another 5 mins, Lady B was totally at my mercy. She can hardly keep her balance and i know is not an easy position. I used my finger to tickle her ass causing her shoulder to shivered. This fine lass had been teasing me the whole night, someone i barely know in a day but somehow able to click well. We had already went so far for the evening. Is time to put and end to it.

Lady B was more of light than skinny (refer to pic below), but not petite. I guess i may have the remaining strength to do it. So i decided to end in this position and cum everything into her.

Later she told me why she would fuck with me. Because during the chat i did not say anything sexual to her in the beginning. A lot of men at the start asked her for sex, happy time with them, wanted to pay her. She said these men treated her like a whore. Lastly, she like loveable, engaging man.

-The End-
Old 07-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
fomula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, looking forward to tomorrow!
Camping here.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
nhaviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, hope to read more!
Old 07-01-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
topofyou8922 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytopofyou8922 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let the story continues. Looking forward to your next updates.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
bulat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming!
Old 08-01-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, support
Old 10-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
Emillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it coming!
Old 14-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Continue please
Old 18-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing...
Old 20-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 18
stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!

Nice! Continue soon!
Old 21-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
machineman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Unsung is not the first nor will he be the last. Been there and am still doing it since 2015. His approach is gentlemanly, that's why he wins trust. Treat them ladies with a lil' charm, a lil' tease, and most importantly, showcase your intelligence. Be a Sarpiosexual. The ladies using the app are no spring chicken virgins. They know what the marketplace is about and have their own reasons why the choose to add you or play along. And if you interest them enough for them to wanna meet you, u r 50% there. The rest, is really about how u make her feel damn sexy and desired. Housewives, in-between relationships, in-relationships. single moms, divorcees .... locals and dependent pass holders ... I've done them all. All they all just really have one common need ... to dispel loneliness of their soul and feel desired again. Sex is actually not foremost on their list but they won't mind if suitable tickled.

You will be surprised how many women out there (SG or elsewhere!!) are really empty in their heart and need some attention.

Br Unsung must be some hendsome bloke cos his adventures always hit jackpot even on first date. I'm not so lucky, rarely all the way first time. But at times, you can befriend one or two who want you to open their world to bedroom secrets they never knew!! These are the true gems.

But if u guys are seeking that model or instagrammer type, keep on dreaming ...

I actually find it more appealing to befriend the normal (but not repulsive) type, cos they are more real and largely ignored. These ladies are the ones you usually see but never really noticed.

They too need TLC.

2 cents worth.
Old 21-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
LiuXiaoGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share and very well said bro
Old 21-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Just to check did you tell those girl you are married or attached with gf?
Old 22-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
machineman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
Nice. Just to check did you tell those girl you are married or attached with gf?
Bro xiaozhi,

Nothing wrong to be upfront. Rem, the ones who seek you out or vice versa do so with eyes wide open. For me, I have always made the rules of engagement clear - no feelings involved, no exclusivity. Just mutual benefits. More like FWB, FB or whatever you wanna term it as. Need to talk, just text, need company, go for coffee or drinks, need intimacy, open car door or open room. Finished, go home. No strings attached. Easier for both our souls.

From my exp, give the lady a mind-thrill aphrodisiac and she'll always be interested.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More Updates to read
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1