The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking local ladies

Nice thread here, camping for more updates.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
rainbowface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great! Hope to read more
Old 30-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Lady B

I msg her on WeChat and no sooner she added me. After exchange of few sentences (not the usual what's ur age, name, are you local in the front), she teases me and the conversation turns mildly flirtatious. Teasing and flirting occurs for the rest of the convo. This went on till the next day, we already know each other a little better, you know the basic information like age, status, where u stay etc. I asked her whether is she free to meet up for a drink later. She said she got nothing on that evening and why not meet up, she want to check am i a gentleman like i said? If am not, she will leave.

Time and place fixed. As i was early, i had to hang around at the waiting point, the waiting turns a bit nervous. I noticed some pretty ladies that passed by does resemble her. I was thinking is it her, is it her? What's her height? What is she wearing? Because now is a 1 to 1 meet up, will she flirt with me like on the app? Quite unbelievable a hot lady i just chatted agreed to meet up. That's like striking a lottery.

She messaged me she was there and asked where am i? Not far away i saw a face resemble her; dressed in a tight hugging body dress. Holy cow look at that slim figure, am not sure is that her but my heart was thumping pretty fast. Then she turned around and saw me walking towards her, she gave me a warm smile and a hug immediately. I was surprise but i hugged her back without hesitation, she got a very slim waist and my hand can go around it easily. I looked at her face, i really don't know how to describe; is that a hot face or cute look?

We started walking and were making small chat like old friends. While deciding where to go for a drink? She suddenly put her arm across my waist, surprise again. This lady does indeed like it physical. I thought no way, this is happening way too fast. I put my hand across her shoulder and we were walking like a couple.

That evening became an unforgettable memory.
We ended up in a quiet cafe despite the rowdy crowd outside. Sitting on a 2 seater cushion. We sat side by side drinking, chatting and people watching. We chatted comfortably and constantly looking at each other eye, is like chatting with a long lost friend. When i cracked a joke, her hands would occasionally brush my arm very gently; sometimes her hands would rest on my legs when she listens deeply.

2hrs passed quickly, we decided to move on to the 2nd place. Since we are in town, i suggest lets go for a beer and also with music. Off we went. We got a table and started light drinking while listening to music, then about 20 mins at the place, she stood up and stand in front of me, lean against me. I got her hint and hug her. She rest her head on my chest, her elbow was on my knee. i smell her fragrant hair and it turn me on. Then Lady B turn around and look at me. I lean forward to give her a peck on her forehead and she smiled. Then she showed me her cheek and i went for another peck. She turned her body and started to caress my back, then she lean forward to kiss. Our lips touched and soon we were kissing deeply, unconcerned by the surrounding, we do what we have to do. Once we broke the kiss, she told me i din know you are such a good kisser, i take it as a compliment and said she is very good as well. We kiss and peck for another few times before we drink the beer and chill.

I need to go to the loo after the beer, she agreed and we left the table together. There was no one in the washroom, i went in and told her to see you out here later, she said sure. I walked in, and guess what, she follow me in!

are you sure?
are you shy?
no, if you don't mind?
Go on, waiting for what?

I walked to the urinal, zip down, pull down my underwear and when i about to relived. Lady B came to my side and chuckle.

Hey, you not shy meh?
what's there to be shy about?
Lady B look down to my crouch
ooooooo thats really really cute and i wonder how big can it grow? And

She started teasing again! She asked can she touch it? I said sure if you don't mind. Instead of touching, she hold my dick with her delicate fingers like a pro and pull back slightly my foreskin.

Beautiful head you got. Waiting for what? Don't tell me you can't come out anymore? She giggled.
Well if you say so

My pee started to take place, then she was very naughty! She moved my dick in a circular motion, my pee was spraying all over the place, she chuckle. This is the first time someone actually did the deed for me. Later when am done, she shakes my dick to clear off the remaining and gently tug it in my underwear. She stood behind me, pat pat my bulge, told me that is such a good boy, pull up my pants and zip it up.

Aren't you going to pee?
Oh ya i had much fun i actually forget, hmmm (looking around)

She enter into the last cubicle and i waned to take a step to wash my hands.

Hey where are you going? Come here for a second!

I wonder what happen and i walked over. She pulled me into the cubicle and lock the door. Wow i did not expect that to happen. I thought of giving her privacy yet she invited me.

Just now i help you, now is your turn to return the flavor

Lady B put down the seat, lifted up her tight skirt. What i saw was unforgettable, she was actually commando throughout the night! She was hairless down there, got a firm, edgy butt due to her workout. Phew what a kinky lady i've meet.

Wa no panty tonight?
I kinda of like without it most of the time.

She sat on the seat for a second, then she suddenly stood up and decided to squat on the seat. i was lost for words, her entire virginia was exposed to me despite the dim light, she smirk at me.

Enjoy

The next second a strong gush of pee started to jet out. I was kinda of lost of words in seeing it. About 20 seconds later later when she was done, i know what she means by help then. I pulled down a roll of toilet paper, snap it and fold into layers. Then i put my arm underneath her body and started to pat her pussy dry.

Very good boy

I held her hand and assist her to come down the seat.

Do you like what you see?
Yes i love it
Then i would like to be rewarded
What would you like baby?

She push me to cubicle door, her hands went to my bulge.

FUCK ME NOW...
Old 30-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We ended up in a quiet cafe despite the rowdy crowd outside. Sitting on a 2 seater cushion. We sat side by side drinking, chatting and people watching. We chatted comfortably and constantly looking at each other eye, is like chatting with a long lost friend. When i cracked a joke, her hands would occasionally brush my arm very gently; sometimes her hands would rest on my legs when she listens deeply.

2hrs passed quickly, we decided to move on to the 2nd place. Since we are in town, i suggest lets go for a beer and also with music. Off we went. We got a table and started light drinking while listening to music, then about 20 mins at the place, she stood up and stand in front of me, lean against me. I got her hint and hug her. She rest her head on my chest, her elbow was on my knee. i smell her fragrant hair and it turn me on. Then Lady B turn around and look at me. I lean forward to give her a peck on her forehead and she smiled. Then she showed me her cheek and i went for another peck. She turned her body and started to caress my back, then she lean forward to kiss. Our lips touched and soon we were kissing deeply, unconcerned by the surrounding, we do what we have to do. Once we broke the kiss, she told me i din know you are such a good kisser, i take it as a compliment and said she is very good as well. We kiss and peck for another few times before we drink the beer and chill.

I need to go to the loo after the beer, she agreed and we left the table together. There was no one in the washroom, i went in and told her to see you out here later, she said sure. I walked in, and guess what, she follow me in!

are you sure?
are you shy?
no, if you don't mind?
Go on, waiting for what?

I walked to the urinal, zip down, pull down my underwear and when i about to relived. Lady B came to my side and chuckle.

Hey, you not shy meh?

She started teasing again! She asked can she touch it? I said sure if you don't mind. Instead of touching, she hold my dick with her delicate fingers like a pro and pull back slightly my foreskin.

Beautiful head you got. Waiting for what? Don't tell me you can't come out anymore? She giggled.
Well if you say so

My pee started to take place, then she was very naughty! She moved my dick in a circular motion, my pee was spraying all over the place, she chuckle. This is the first time someone actually did the deed for me. Later when am done, she shakes my dick to clear off the remaining and gently tug it in my underwear. She stood behind me, pat pat my bulge, told me that is such a good boy, pull up my pants and zip it up.

Aren't you going to pee?

I wonder what happen and i walked over. She pulled me into the cubicle and lock the door. Wow i did not expect that to happen. I thought of giving her privacy yet she invited me.

Lady B put down the seat, lifted up her tight skirt. What i saw was unforgettable, she was actually commando throughout the night! She was hairless down there, got a firm, edgy butt due to her workout. Phew what a kinky lady i've meet.

Wa no panty tonight?

She sat on the seat for a second, then she suddenly stood up and decided to squat on the seat. i was lost for words, her entire virginia was exposed to me despite the dim light, she smirk at me.

Enjoy

The next second a strong gush of pee started to jet out. I was kinda of lost of words in seeing it. About 20 seconds later later when she was done, i know what she means by help then. I pulled down a roll of toilet paper, snap it and fold into layers. Then i put my arm underneath her body and started to pat her pussy dry.

Very good boy

Yes i love it

FUCK ME NOW...
Lady B went down to my pants, unbuckled my belt, zip down quickly. Fuck she was more horny than i am. Then she pull down my underwear down. She whisper..

Do you know i was so turned on to you see you are shaven when i helping you to pee?
Am glad you like the visual

I pull down her dress from top down to hear waist, she was wearing a black lace bra, thats very sexy. I used a hand to unclasp her bra to reveal her B size boobs. Her brown nipples were extremely pointy already.

Like what you see? Is already so hard now

She squeeze her own tits and breast for me to see. She really give me a damn good visual to stimulate me.

Now, lets see how big can this cute dick can grow

Her hand started to grip around it and start to jerk me with a CFM face. I started to moan softly from her action, her grip was strong to my liking and yet not painful. Very soon my tool was very erected because i was extremely horny by her action. She reach for her bag and took out wet tissue to give my red head a few wipe. She sit down on the seat cover and pull my dick to her mouth and started to give me blowjob. She was going fast and furious, went deep as well. She pushed up my tool and give a long lick from the base to the bottom of my dick head and put the entire dick into her mouth again. I put her hand to my balls and she squeeze it fully and gently. Oh fuck, her skill was top notch. She looked up at me when she lick from my base up again.

Your cock grows so thick and pretty now.

She jerked me a bit more to make sure my tool is very stiff. Then she sat back on the cover a bit. She spread her legs to the end of the wall on each side. Like a wide V shape. Exposing her pussy to me. I knew what she want already, is my turn to service her. i took out a condom and she said is not time yet.

U know my partner dun lick me, and i know you love to lick. I want to be lick by you first ok

I took the wet tissue and do a detail wipe. Then i immediately squat down and devour her pussy. No teasing was required at that time, i wanted to taste her badly. The surface of my tongue make contact with her pussy, i press my tongue against her pussy and lick it deep from bottom up.

Oh fuck... oh fuck.... oh fuck.....

My surface of the tongue pressed against her pussy and lick it up and down.

Oh fuck why are you so good

I continue to use this method, then at the same time i was looking at her to see how is she, her face was high and moaning non stop.

dont stop don't stop....

Such a waste her partner find it dirty to lick her, glad to serve her for him instead.

I then spread open her labia and exposed her vagina, the hole was small and pinkish. I looked up to search for that hidden clit, i found it and use my finger to press it gently. She moan louder.

Arghhhhhh harder baby

I rub it harder and she started to leak more juice from her vagina, then i put my mouth over her clit and lick it a while, her legs went over my shoulder, my head was clamp inbetween by her. Then i suddenly suck her clit damn hard and she clamped her leg, her hands went to my hair and try to grab it but i got short hair, she then ruffle my hair and keep on moaning...

Oh fuck oh fuck this is so fucking good

As i squat until a bit tired. I stood up and decide is time to finger her. Her legs went soft, her feet on the floor and rest against the flusher behind. I lift up her legs and put it on the seat cover to form a M shape. Then i went to her side, slowly insert my middle finger into her tight hole. Her eyes widen

OH FUCK!!! ARGHHHHHH

My middle finger went deep in her, even though she is wet, the access need to be slow for her vagina to widen up. i started to move my mid finger in and out, wriggle around. I insert my ring finger as well, she started to breathe heavily while looking at me. Then i curve up my fingers and start to dig her pussy. i can feel all those meat inside squishing my fingers and it was so dampened. Her mouth started to open up and her heads tilt backward.

softly she said. I feel like peeing already, stop stop

I ignore her words and went even faster. Then she pull me closer, put her mouth near to my waist and try to muffle out her moan, her body was in spasm. she squirt out so much onto the floor! OMG she actually squirt. I slow down for a few seconds, her face was flush, then i continue my finger digging again, this time even faster than the previous speed.

OH FUCK OH FUCK!!!! NO NO NO

She pushed my fingers away, then what happen next was amazing, she squirted again, this time like a mini water cooler. Easily about 10cm in height, and that squirt of water went on for 3 times before it slowly die down, yes she was still leaking after 3 rounds.

Oh my god what happen? she said very shyly

I never experience such thing before, i thought i was about to pee you know, but the gushing feels like a big orgasm during fucking (ya she used "fucking")

I smiled

do you like it?

I want your fingers again later, is my turn to make you a happy guy

Later? i thought.

Lady B was between 26-29 years old. Her height is between 160-168, got a lean body, her complexion was good even without make-up. She's a working professional, her partner couldn't quite make her happy on bed, later i learn she is seeking a right guy that can communicate with, good in bed skill to curb her personal urge. Later admitted she is a nympho... worry her girl friends and partner will judge her as a slut, never had she confide this side of her to anyone. She mentioned her partner dick wasn't as thick, clean shaven etc. All these are something she always wanted. Hearing it does boost my ego but the size of the dick is useless if lack of skill and hardness

Hope your like it so far. This world is indeed full of surprises.

Last edited by unsung80; 30-12-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 30-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
KopiCXiuDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love your story TS, more please!!
Old 30-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lady B went down to my pants, unbuckled my belt, zip down quickly. Fuck she was more horny than i am. Then she pull down my underwear down. She whisper..

Do you know i was so turned on to you see you are shaven when i helping you to pee?
Am glad you like the visual

I pull down her dress from top down to hear waist, she was wearing a black lace bra, thats very sexy. I used a hand to unclasp her bra to reveal her B size boobs. Her brown nipples were extremely pointy already.

Like what you see? Is already so hard now

She squeeze her own tits and breast for me to see. She really give me a damn good visual to stimulate me.

Now, lets see how big can this cute dick can grow

Her hand started to grip around it and start to jerk me with a CFM face. I started to moan softly from her action, her grip was strong to my liking and yet not painful. Very soon my tool was very erected because i was extremely horny by her action. She reach for her bag and took out wet tissue to give my red head a few wipe. She sit down on the seat cover and pull my dick to her mouth and started to give me blowjob. She was going fast and furious, went deep as well. She pushed up my tool and give a long lick from the base to the bottom of my dick head and put the entire dick into her mouth again. I put her hand to my balls and she squeeze it fully and gently. Oh fuck, her skill was top notch. She looked up at me when she lick from my base up again.

Your cock grows so thick and pretty now.

She jerked me a bit more to make sure my tool is very stiff. Then she sat back on the cover a bit. She spread her legs to the end of the wall on each side. Like a wide V shape. Exposing her pussy to me. I knew what she want already, is my turn to service her. i took out a condom and she said is not time yet.

U know my partner dun lick me, and i know you love to lick. I want to be lick by you first ok

I took the wet tissue and do a detail wipe. Then i immediately squat down and devour her pussy. No teasing was required at that time, i wanted to taste her badly. The surface of my tongue make contact with her pussy, i press my tongue against her pussy and lick it deep from bottom up.

Oh fuck... oh fuck.... oh fuck.....

My surface of the tongue pressed against her pussy and lick it up and down.

Oh fuck why are you so good

I continue to use this method, then at the same time i was looking at her to see how is she, her face was high and moaning non stop.

dont stop don't stop....

Such a waste her partner find it dirty to lick her, glad to serve her for him instead.

I then spread open her labia and exposed her vagina, the hole was small and pinkish. I looked up to search for that hidden clit, i found it and use my finger to press it gently. She moan louder.

Arghhhhhh harder baby

I rub it harder and she started to leak more juice from her vagina, then i put my mouth over her clit and lick it a while, her legs went over my shoulder, my head was clamp inbetween by her. Then i suddenly suck her clit damn hard and she clamped her leg, her hands went to my hair and try to grab it but i got short hair, she then ruffle my hair and keep on moaning...

Oh fuck oh fuck this is so fucking good

As i squat until a bit tired. I stood up and decide is time to finger her. Her legs went soft, her feet on the floor and rest against the flusher behind. I lift up her legs and put it on the seat cover to form a M shape. Then i went to her side, slowly insert my middle finger into her tight hole. Her eyes widen

OH FUCK!!! ARGHHHHHH

My middle finger went deep in her, even though she is wet, the access need to be slow for her vagina to widen up. i started to move my mid finger in and out, wriggle around. I insert my ring finger as well, she started to breathe heavily while looking at me. Then i curve up my fingers and start to dig her pussy. i can feel all those meat inside squishing my fingers and it was so dampened. Her mouth started to open up and her heads tilt backward.

softly she said. I feel like peeing already, stop stop

I ignore her words and went even faster. Then she pull me closer, put her mouth near to my waist and try to muffle out her moan, her body was in spasm. she squirt out so much onto the floor! OMG she actually squirt. I slow down for a few seconds, her face was flush, then i continue my finger digging again, this time even faster than the previous speed.

OH FUCK OH FUCK!!!! NO NO NO

She pushed my fingers away, then what happen next was amazing, she squirted again, this time like a mini water cooler. Easily about 10cm in height, and that squirt of water went on for 3 times before it slowly die down, yes she was still leaking after 3 rounds.

Oh my god what happen? she said very shyly

I never experience such thing before, i thought i was about to pee you know, but the gushing feels like a big orgasm during fucking (ya she used "fucking")

I smiled

do you like it?

I want your fingers again later, is my turn to make you a happy guy

Later? i thought.
Lady B did not stand up and turn around, something which i did not expect. She went down on me while still sitting on the cover.

I think we spent a long time inside the toilet wetting the floor. So far no one had walked in, and i think the longer time we spent inside, the risker is get. There is no chance to fuck anymore because am not a quickie style. I enjoy my sex and i do it well to please my partner. Sex is not just pleasure, but also a good work out for my body.

She grab hold of my semi erection, give me a smile and said..

Am going to make you cum
Be my guest

Without holding my meat, she lower her head. i adjusted her hair backwards, she used her mouth to hold my dick and start blowing me to build up the erection. My stiffness is usually more than 45 degree up, not the type u watch in porn which is 90 degree angle. But the skill of Lady B was a notch better. Once my rod was raised, she stopped blowing me. Using tip of the tongue to lick my frenulum. That spot is extremely sensitive and can easily make a man's cum just by rubbing it if done correctly. I was getting the shiver from her technique, her fingernails were gently caressing my scrotum which creates another level of sensation. I wanted to stop her before i blow out, but she stopped me.

Be a good boy and let me service you ok?

I only can moan and looked up the ceiling, almost seeing stars.

I was reaching the peak, the urge of cumming hasn't been that strong for a long time. I glanced down to tell her am going to cum so hard if she don't stop. She used her finger to hush my mouth, stimulate me for a few seconds more and quickly insert my rod into her mouth. She jerk it a bit while her tongue was reaching for the frenulum.

I couldn't hold on to that crazy sensation anymore. I exploded without holding back, seminal fluid unload into her warm mouth. My orgasm came really hard and my legs almost went soft. She holds on to my waist on both side, she opened her mouth and showed me what's inside, gave me a grin, then swallow it down without difficulty. That was the first time ever i seen a lady swallow it down her throat. I don't know how to describe that feeling, ego feels good. Next she reached for my dick head and lick it around. She held up to check, lick and suck the remaining, making sure there is no cum left.

Lady B hug me. Whispering...

"Am done cleaning now. You CUM so much and taste delicious too. Round 2 later ok? The night is still young"

I couldn't answer anymore, i was somewhere in the universe. Thank god.

She pulled up my underwear, zip me up, adjust me nicely. She removed her bra and put it inside her bag. Now she is truly commando. The tight dress is not much of a thin fabrics, i can see her nips poking, that doesn't matter anymore. Making sure no one come into the toilet before we exit hastily. Back on the table she looked through the menu quietly, I was sitting down there feeling a bit overwhelming. She waved her hand to call for the waiter, she ordered 3 more 0.5L (2 for me 1 for her), caesar salad, roasted chicken and smoked salmon, plenty of fries come along as well. She said let's enjoy the food to recharge ourselves. We ate up everything on plate. I saw some men that walked passed us noticed her pokies; one even turned back to check her out. Another, walked pass our table several times to check her out. She sat closely and whisper to me

I really like all these attention am getting you know. With you around am not afraid to show it, but dun you dare see me as a slut, if not.

Her hands went to my crouch and squeeze it.

Swallow my saliva and burp..

That night, as i went to the loo one more time, leaving her behind a while. When i walked back to the table, a guy was beside her.

Thanks but no, my man is here.

I smiled at the guy but he didn't smiled back, with a disappointing look he walked away. I ask for the tab but she said is already been paid.

Let's go somewhere quiet.

I agreed.
Old 31-12-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting...tuning in to a tutorial of sorts by TS on dating and bonking local gals ...keep it up !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-01-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Interesting...tuning in to a tutorial of sorts by TS on dating and bonking local gals ...keep it up !
Thanks bro, decided not to continue sharing due to the poor viewership rate. I keep getting similar question from PM and readers are not reading well into it, or maybe my English really too difficult to understand. I don't wish to waste time to repeat the tips as well. Really got so much more to share but that's it.

Hope Admin delete my account ASAP.
Old 01-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro, decided not to continue sharing due to the poor viewership rate. I keep getting similar question from PM and readers are not reading well into it, or maybe my English really too difficult to understand. I don't wish to waste time to repeat the tips as well. Really got so much more to share but that's it.

Hope Admin delete my account ASAP.
No, no...Don't stop bro unsung80...dun be discouraged...add some points to you for encouragement later...so keep on going...

It's one of the BEST sharing of how notti these girls can be to us...Got HARD reading how they skillfully pleasure us to cloud 9 .. yr description reminds me of one similarly written by a very pretty and lovely naughty girl I love very much ...with colour highlighting to make it easier to read the steamy words that cum out of their mouths ...camping here for yr continuation asap

Last edited by Rickey; 01-01-2019 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

oops am I late? support you bro up your points before.
Old 01-01-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

are you sure?
are you shy?
no, if you don't mind?
Go on, waiting for what?

Hey, you not shy meh?

Well if you say so

Aren't you going to pee?

Wa no panty tonight?

Enjoy

Very good boy

Yes i love it

FUCK ME NOW...
Oh wow !...This is a Classic n typical example of how a notti gal teases her man, i just realised....Omg !!.. so well written bro ! ..makes us guys so HARD reading how notti n sexually teasing they can be to her guy (in tis case you in a public toilet) ...the erotic way they tease us guys and the notti words that cum out of their mouths r very similar n typical of all of them esp those notti words you highlighted in pink ..Omg !!..you must hv felt intense pleasure when she pleasured you and when you pleasured her back in return ...no offense bro..oh how i wish it was me instead of you with her...hehe...pls help us relieve our pleasure by finishing up the story asap...esp the FXXKING part ...T.Q....

Last edited by Rickey; 01-01-2019 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nsunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey unsung80,
this is one of the best story i have read so far. dont give up.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Kwekygg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah unsung80, i like your straight to the point tips. Dont give up yet!
Old 02-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh wow !...This is a Classic n typical example of how a notti gal teases her man, i just realised....Omg !!.. so well written bro ! ..makes us guys so HARD reading how notti n sexually teasing they can be to her guy (in tis case you in a public toilet) ...the erotic way they tease us guys and the notti words that cum out of their mouths r very similar n typical of all of them esp those notti words you highlighted in pink ..Omg !!..you must hv felt intense pleasure when she pleasured you and when you pleasured her back in return ...no offense bro..oh how i wish it was me instead of you with her...hehe...pls help us relieve our pleasure by finishing up the story asap...esp the FXXKING part ...T.Q....
I hope you get someone like her in 2019 asap!
Old 02-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
rainbowface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro. Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1