The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Got a quicky on 1st April with Nami -sexhouse
OKt: fast responsed
Look : 20% discount frm the pics
Skin fair
Boob : nature, quite handful to me
Bbbj : passable
Fj : she was quite accomodate me. We changed few positions but the best view for me is the missionary with her soft moan.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Cockstand86 is one of the Best!Cockstand86 is one of the Best!Cockstand86 is one of the Best!

Yes the photo you see is the same person. But one is using her handphone and the other is using my handphone.The so call 照骗😬

I really agree what thaiexpress bro put on post of this lady. And yes she use to be under the old bangkok gem nick 'bibi'. But sadly she kena raid last year and now on special pass.

I had speak with thaiexpress bro as we are the victim and hope no other victim die under her hand so decide to warn all bro of this lady and i believe there is more outside die under this lady hand.

First of all most die of kc and you sure cannot believe why we will get kc by her as you see from the photo. We might be cock eye or somehow kena curse.

This not important.. so the important is once kc by her and if so call be her bf.. be prepare to pay for everything and i mean really everything that she ask for. She will so call hinting or act pityful tell you that she sick la and so on and even tell you the story that she have a house in thailand need to pay and support her family.

Well.. as a singapore man we have 同情心。so after listen to it and at that point so call is her boyfriend so just help her pay. But each day and week getting more more 夸张。 she will ask you pay for her hotel room and say she no customer no $ ... and if you don pay guess what ... she will get angry and say some angry word to you . Each time she want buy anything and don't buy for her she will angry. In the end what to do .. i love her that time ma.. so buy for her lo.

So the moral of the story is kena kc by lady is ok .. i do not think all woman is like this.. but you ever met someone like this next time better avoid asap because all she want is just $ but not relationship. This is just a warning to all bro and those who still so call is a boyfriend to this lady ,we will wish you good luck.😂
Old 09-04-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
flashbouncer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minny from TRL 9 Apr 7pm

Looks: 8/10 Syt, cute face
Body: 7/10 Slim
Boobs: 8/10 Small but nice nipples for tuning
BBBJ: 8/10 Pretty good actually, she was quite into it and I had to stop her cuz i didn't want to waste a shot
French: 6/10 Can tell she wasn't really into frenching but didn't reject
FJ: 8/10 As mentioned by other bros, she's a really good rider
GFE: 9/10 GFE was high, showed me all her cute tiktok videos in between shots
RTF: Yes if i can find the time
Old 10-04-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacqman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF with Susan (Silkstocking)

Look: 8.5/10 (nice gnd, as usual, better than pic)
Body: 9/10 (almost perfect to me, slim and hourglass)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (firm natural nice to suck)
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10 (cant communicate much, i think she is tired too)

Location : central, not sure if its just me, but i have problems accessing the gate panel

First rtf since a damn long time.
Rtf again : ? Not sure if she will be still around but seriously, i don't mind
Old 10-04-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Visited Teeruk Weena.

Long long time no write for Dome 1.

What can i say. I have an enjoyable experience with her.

Small size with great enhanced assets that are very well done.

Her KC level with me is very high. Feels very genuine. Long time no kenna KC until like this liao.

Special mention to her for her hardworking bbbj. Never stops until you hint her to!

Overall experience for KC lovers 9.5 / 10

My kind of girl so RTF is a must.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Eve from SilkStockings

Introduction : Been wanting to try Eve from the first day of her thread but was too busy at work so did not have the time. After a long day at work today, decided to text OKT in the evening to check on Eve availability. Somehow the timing was quite late and I worry that Eve might be tired. But OKT ensure me that not to worry and confirm that I will be satisfied. So I decided to just go for it since she has the type of look which I like. Indeed I can say, I had a very very satisfying session with this wonderful girl Eve.

Looks :
Eve certainly looks very similar to the photos on her thread. Which I think got around 85% - 90% similar. She have those pretty thai girl look with those long hair which I like. To be frank, it is this above photo that really attract me to want to try her. She take the photo from this angle which show her body figure and also showing half of her boobs plus her those black translucent lingerie which really make her very seductive.

Body :
Slim and nice body IMO. Very minimum tummy. There are several tattoos on her body. IMO her height consider above average girl height which I guess should be around 1.59m to 1.62m tall. She have a small butt. Her pussy are trimmed and consider a meaty pussy to me IMO. Her skin tone color are thai tanned. I actually like thai girl have this kind of skin tone like her because somehow to me this is like a trademark/flavor of a thai girl.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Very nice looking pair of boobs on her body. The texture feeling is semi hard because it is only 3 months seasoned as told by her. So I guess need more fondling on her boobs and soon it will be soft Her nipple and areola are brown in color. Actually her nipples are the most attractive on her boobs because they are slightly longer than average nipple length and her nipples are pointy. Because of her lengthy and pointy nipples, I really had a great time gently enjoying her boobs while she moan in enjoyment.

Shower :
Wah her shower is not SOP sia. Is more of like a kinky girlfriend/boyfriend feeling showering session. She start by soaping and rinsing my body first. After rinsing away the soap, her hand hold onto my stiff/hard 2IC and she start to stroke on it. Than later she ownself initiate to french with me while at the same time I am rubbing on her meaty pussy and the shower tap was spraying water onto our face and body. Very kinky showering session especially when the shower tap is spraying water onto us while we both are foreplaying.

GFE :
Good service and very girlfriend feeling from her. Her English speaking level is consider very very simple. When greet me at the door, she was holding my hand and bring me to her room. Than later she will help me to undress and hang my shirt and shorts. After my first shot, she will even initiate to provide me massage and her massage is not piano kind as there is still a certain amount of strength when she massage. Throughout the session, she will cuddle with me, hug me and french with me. She have those attitude that want to make sure that I feels good.

Frenching :
Certainly a frencher gem. IMO no need to initiate as she will auto initiate to french with me. Kissing, smooching or frenching all can. Feeling is more like a girlfriend/boyfriend feeling kind of french.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider good for me. Can feel the suction and got some slight deepthroat. She will also take care of my 2IC with tender loving care. When she is BBBJ on my 2IC, she will sometime use her hand to arouse on my nipple or move her hand near my butt hole and arouse the surrounding.

FJ :
FJ with her was very satisfying. She knows how to arouse a man using her hand and tongue. My 2 shots was release very satisfyingly. We tried Cowgirl and Missionary positions only. When on Cowgirl position, she will pump and grind on my 2IC while sometime she will use her hand to arouse my nipple or she will bend down to lick on my nipple. When on Missionary position, we are frenching passionately while she sometime will use her hand to arouse my nipple or lick onto my ear or using her finger to tickle my ear hole. Both shots I release in Missionary position and after that she did not rush to clean me up but instead she let me rest on her body while she "sayang" me to let me cooldown. After cooling down, we just continue to french then she will also plant me with kisses on my neck and forehead before she clean me up. Very enjoyable FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Eve is certainly a wonderful gem. She shows good services and great girlfriend feeling IMO. She also knows how to arouse a man to make a man feels good and enjoying. A very satisfying session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 10-04-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
weil0n9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gwen (Silkstockings) on 9 Apr
Booked 5/5 session, OKT promised next is free session powerful la

Look: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

Like GF GAO GAO feeling~
Service me well, tried many positions and just kept going, very accommodating.
Old 10-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ammy RegentLust

Okt-10/10 don't think you can ever go wrong with bro sk,friendly and patient.

Body-9/10 as a number of Bros here mentioned,have meat at all the right place.handful of boobs and a lovely meaty ass.

Looks-9/10 cute and sweet,looks more pretty in real life.oh did I mention she look fair and like those cute syt on the streets.she actually look more Chinese than Thai

Bbbj-didn't try cos I was too excited to fuck her.

FJ 10/10 doggy,cowgirl,missionary..genuine moan.Made me cum my 2nd shot in missionary in less than 3 min..first time this happen

Attitude-10/10 always smiling and non commercial.keep asking question about yourself.

IF YOU EVER FANTASIZE ABOUT BONKING THE PRETTY HAIRDRESSER IN A SALON HERES YOUR CHANCE.SHE WORK AS A FULL TIME HAIRDRESSER IN BANGKOK,SHES NOT A FULL TIME FL..SO BROS WHO WANT TO TRY BONKING YOUR HAIRDRESSER AND HAVE THE NON COMMERCIAL FEEL...THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

Grab her before she goes back in a few days time!
Old 10-04-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weil0n9 View Post
FR for Gwen (Silkstockings) on 9 Apr
Booked 5/5 session, OKT promised next is free session powerful la

Look: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

Like GF GAO GAO feeling~
Service me well, tried many positions and just kept going, very accommodating.
Another receipient of Gwen's gao gao service lol...she is really power sia...looks like Eve is also another who belong to the "gaogao" dept lol...gg broke financially at this rate
Old 10-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockstand86 View Post

So the moral of the story is kena kc by lady is ok .. i do not think all woman is like this.. but you ever met someone like this next time better avoid asap because all she want is just $ but not relationship. This is just a warning to all bro and those who still so call is a boyfriend to this lady ,we will wish you good luck.😂
She looks WELL FED lol
Old 10-04-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Siao liao... your FR write until like that... No chance to book liow... lolol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Eve from SilkStockings

Introduction : Been wanting to try Eve from the first day of her thread but was too busy at work so did not have the time. After a long day at work today, decided to text OKT in the evening to check on Eve availability. Somehow the timing was quite late and I worry that Eve might be tired. But OKT ensure me that not to worry and confirm that I will be satisfied. So I decided to just go for it since she has the type of look which I like. Indeed I can say, I had a very very satisfying session with this wonderful girl Eve.

Looks :
Eve certainly looks very similar to the photos on her thread. Which I think got around 85% - 90% similar. She have those pretty thai girl look with those long hair which I like. To be frank, it is this above photo that really attract me to want to try her. She take the photo from this angle which show her body figure and also showing half of her boobs plus her those black translucent lingerie which really make her very seductive.

Body :
Slim and nice body IMO. Very minimum tummy. There are several tattoos on her body. IMO her height consider above average girl height which I guess should be around 1.59m to 1.62m tall. She have a small butt. Her pussy are trimmed and consider a meaty pussy to me IMO. Her skin tone color are thai tanned. I actually like thai girl have this kind of skin tone like her because somehow to me this is like a trademark/flavor of a thai girl.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Very nice looking pair of boobs on her body. The texture feeling is semi hard because it is only 3 months seasoned as told by her. So I guess need more fondling on her boobs and soon it will be soft Her nipple and areola are brown in color. Actually her nipples are the most attractive on her boobs because they are slightly longer than average nipple length and her nipples are pointy. Because of her lengthy and pointy nipples, I really had a great time gently enjoying her boobs while she moan in enjoyment.

Shower :
Wah her shower is not SOP sia. Is more of like a kinky girlfriend/boyfriend feeling showering session. She start by soaping and rinsing my body first. After rinsing away the soap, her hand hold onto my stiff/hard 2IC and she start to stroke on it. Than later she ownself initiate to french with me while at the same time I am rubbing on her meaty pussy and the shower tap was spraying water onto our face and body. Very kinky showering session especially when the shower tap is spraying water onto us while we both are foreplaying.

GFE :
Good service and very girlfriend feeling from her. Her English speaking level is consider very very simple. When greet me at the door, she was holding my hand and bring me to her room. Than later she will help me to undress and hang my shirt and shorts. After my first shot, she will even initiate to provide me massage and her massage is not piano kind as there is still a certain amount of strength when she massage. Throughout the session, she will cuddle with me, hug me and french with me. She have those attitude that want to make sure that I feels good.

Frenching :
Certainly a frencher gem. IMO no need to initiate as she will auto initiate to french with me. Kissing, smooching or frenching all can. Feeling is more like a girlfriend/boyfriend feeling kind of french.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider good for me. Can feel the suction and got some slight deepthroat. She will also take care of my 2IC with tender loving care. When she is BBBJ on my 2IC, she will sometime use her hand to arouse on my nipple or move her hand near my butt hole and arouse the surrounding.

FJ :
FJ with her was very satisfying. She knows how to arouse a man using her hand and tongue. My 2 shots was release very satisfyingly. We tried Cowgirl and Missionary positions only. When on Cowgirl position, she will pump and grind on my 2IC while sometime she will use her hand to arouse my nipple. When on Missionary position, we are frenching passionately while she sometime will use her hand to arouse my nipple or lick onto my ear or using her finger to tickle my ear hole. Both shots I release in Missionary position and after that she did not rush to clean me up but instead she let me rest on her body while she "sayang" me to let me cooldown. After cooling down, we just continue to french then she will also plant me with kisses on my neck and forehead before she clean me up. Very enjoyable FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Eve is certainly a wonderful gem. She shows good services and great girlfriend feeling IMO. She also knows how to arouse a man to make a man feels good and enjoying. A very satisfying session with her.

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 10-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Goodgdgd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Gwen silk stalking 7pm 9 April. 2/5.

Look - 9. She looks much better in person imo. Hot.
Boobs - 8. Shld be c.
French - 10. Into it.
Bbbj - 8.5. Sensual without hand and dt. Almost gave way.
Finger - allows but did not spend much time.
Gfe - high. Can hold conversation with her limited English.
Rtf - likely
Old 10-04-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockstand86 View Post

Yes the photo you see is the same person. But one is using her handphone and the other is using my handphone.The so call 照骗😬

I really agree what thaiexpress bro put on post of this lady. And yes she use to be under the old bangkok gem nick 'bibi'. But sadly she kena raid last year and now on special pass.

I had speak with thaiexpress bro as we are the victim and hope no other victim die under her hand so decide to warn all bro of this lady and i believe there is more outside die under this lady hand.

First of all most die of kc and you sure cannot believe why we will get kc by her as you see from the photo. We might be cock eye or somehow kena curse.

This not important.. so the important is once kc by her and if so call be her bf.. be prepare to pay for everything and i mean really everything that she ask for. She will so call hinting or act pityful tell you that she sick la and so on and even tell you the story that she have a house in thailand need to pay and support her family.

Well.. as a singapore man we have 同情心。so after listen to it and at that point so call is her boyfriend so just help her pay. But each day and week getting more more 夸张。 she will ask you pay for her hotel room and say she no customer no $ ... and if you don pay guess what ... she will get angry and say some angry word to you . Each time she want buy anything and don't buy for her she will angry. In the end what to do .. i love her that time ma.. so buy for her lo.

Eat too much already

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Lunch Time Quickie with Mon From SH69

Doggy Lovers FALL IN. had to rush back to office or else i would have definitely gone for a 2 shot option.

very fair and young authentic 20 year old. Best part is willing to please.
i only did doggy with her because that ASS was begging for a pounding. the sight was heavenly and i took off my condom and splashed her ass with my load.

got her to pose to show off that nice butt. RTF Booked
Fantastic arse..!!! If she wears a pair of heels to be doggies will be perfect
Old 10-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

FR on Minny from Regent lust

First look is sweet and quite pretty. Looks tired though and didn't laugh or talk much. Entire session quite sop, did not get to feel the great as other bros...but nvm...was there to fuck, no find gf.

Bobbi was sensual and she is hardworking. Got a big Medusa tattoo on her stomach, which was supposed to make all dicks stone hard when u look at the Medusa. When riding missionary, interesting to see the Medusa face keep bouncing up and down.

Ended session with cim&cof on her pretty face. Was surprised she allowed me as she was having make-up.

A very satisfied session indeed

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1