The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Just had my weekly meeting with her yesterday. Will continue with the weekly meeting to help her "脱贫".... She knows what I mean.
Old 14-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 15
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

浮沉淫海,东奔西跑,移情别恋,回头是岸。。。

依然是胡微最棒的。

胡微依然是我SBF的冠军,女神!

So far still cant find her any bad point..

胡微 is still my best encounter in SBF life..

Too bad she never believed my heart talk to her
Old 14-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seaman6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha saw my precious again yesterday afternoon. Her smooth smooth skin is really unbearable to me. Just love love it. Just looking at her can make me cum hahaha. She is such a classy lady that I don't think I can ever have a relationship with in my normal life. 我的梦中情人,请你一直陪我身边,度过终身!:)
我们不会让任何事来阻挡我们的未来!!
Old 14-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Just have an incredible time with a marvelous woman....

2Moro will post FR, and probably my last FR
Old 15-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Hu Wei

Got a confirm app with her at an usual location and proceed there. Within 5 minutes she came, boy she is charming in her own way...(classical) as many bros mention. She gazed at me and say Shuai Ge Ni Hao..... I told her old man like me longer charm anymore....

We chat awhile and her hands is all over me, I oso start to casess and fondle her.... Told her I do a quick wash so that she can taste me clean and fresh. When I came out, she just started striping and of course a gentleman must offer to help , RIGHT

I hug her from behind and stoke her beautiful breasts and fondling with her erected nipples. Then I went to finger her pussy and it stick onto my finger with warm juice. She remove my towel and BBBJ while I am standing in front of the mirror. Then she push me onto the bed and cont with her powerful and deep BBBJ which lasted for almost 10mins (I can hold well). then she proceed to paint me from my chest to legs. Before she help me to cap on, I told her that I want to taste her moist juice, she position herself and spread open her cunt for me. At that moment she was mourning like crazy , guess the auntie outside wish she can turn deaf ...oops

After a few position which I like doggie best, but I finish off with scissors which I can still see her expression and still can penetrate deep deep. Give a few more deep trust and both just lay flat. Even we finish making love, she still lay there with me chatting about her lifestyle and what her future plan... Finally we shower and I drop her off at her place. Bid her farewell and told her along the way that SHE will be the last gal that I will BONK again. Told her that I will retire after this and she mention that I sad to miss such a nice fuck buddy .

So as it is, I finish my story here after all this year bonking numerous pussy, going TN and HC, bonking Thai and Kimchi (which still my favorite ) I retire from this wonderful sex playground. Those day of pure sharing of contacts between bros seems to be over, with majority governed by OKTs.

I here wish all brosin this forum play safe, keep yourself clean and hope nobody will be caught by those AV raiders.

adios muchachos
Mr Cactus

PS: maybe bros might see me in pinoys pub, will give that man a beer ...

Old 16-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Reach the designate hotel and sms her the room no. Laying on the bed thinking how would she look like when she arrive? Knock Knock! Slowly open the door and I hide behind it. She still walk in,although never invite her in. Come inside to TCSS on the bed and give her a bottle of mineral water to drink. Then we begin to hug like long lost lovers and remove clothing. Then I proceed to wash up myself. I wash clean clean then dry myself. She also go for a wash up herself. (She dont bath together with customer so we did it separately.) Action starts here,she walk over to remove my towel,kneel down and give blow me while I am standing in front of the dressing mirror. Then we move over to bed for some kissing. She kisses my face,neck,ear,lips and catbath on my nipples. (She does not french...) Then she slowly move down to my shaft bearings and finally 2IC again. Her tongue is twisting around my 2IC head while she give me the CFM look...After about 10 mins of blowing...She reach for the CD beside the bed and help me to put on for FJ. She was like damm hungry for it. After that,she ride me like a cowgirl. Rock and roll! Her nipples are responsive when I suck and lick it. She give out soft moans too. Then change to missionary. Ah Ah! Then change to doggie. Woof Woof! Then cannot tahan liao! I finish in that position and shoot everything inside the CD! Then she help me to remove CD and went for a wash up. Then she start to attend to her hp. During the whole process,from blowing in front of the mirror till doggie,her hp ring and sms came in but she never 1 time request to answer or reply. Good GEMS service! She request to leave 1st as she got another appointment. So I pay her the household allowance and she kiss goodbye to me...

Name: Hu Wei
Look : 7.5/10 (Mistress looking)
Height : 160cm+
Boobs : 34A
Body : 8/10 (Slim and tall)
Skin : 8/10 (Smooth)
Cathbath : 7/10 (Normal)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Very hardworking)
AR : 0/10 (Nil)
FJ : 8/10 (Soft moans)
CIM : (Nil)
Frenching : 0/10 (Nil)
Fingering : 0/10 (Never try)
Painting : 0/10 (Never try)
GFE : 8/10
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes!

Damage = $90 + $30(hotel) + CD.

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 19-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
play for fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her this afternoon. RTF many many times, lost count already. She is still as pretty as before, got chemistry and click with her very well. GFE goes up higher after each bonk.

Looks: 7.5/10.
Boobs: B+ with "long" brown eraser nipples.
Body: 8/10.
Fingering: She likes it.
Painting: Yes but I didn’t try.
Frenching: No. Light kiss only.
BJ: 8/10.
BBBJ: Yes but I didn’t try.
FJ: 8/10. Tried out many pos, I felt that she enjoyed more than I did. I like her soft moan.
GFE: 10/10.
RTF: Of course YES.
Overall: 8/10
She is one of the gems which you can't miss.
Old 19-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
zvonimir2711 is Cool - loads of Potential

Managed to meet Hu Wei last week because a bro had a las min change. My luck! Rushed to meet her at the designated place and I wasn't disappointed. Nice figure and a really classy look. She knows how to carry herself well.
After our individual showers, this classy lady took over. She was commending on my appearance and my various anatomy... Haha okok I know it's flattery but who doesn't like to hear them?? Hahaha... Anyway one thing led to another and we were all over each other... In no time she was giving me a really strong bbbj... The feeling was good.. Felt like I was honking a tight pussy! Decided to reciprocate and gave her a good fingering cum painting. She does seem to enjoy it as she was moaning and trembling.... Caps on and went for the kill... Did a variety of positions which she was very accommodating... Her moans was amazing.... It was so loud that u could hear the echo from outside the stairwell.... Haha. It only adds intensity to the session... Finally, mounted her on doggie (what a sight) and came hard.... We both collapse and tried to catch our breaths back...
She didn't rush off after that which was a nice gesture. We talked on the bed covering a range of topics... All I can say is she is a smart girl... Very intellectual and can hold a very engaging topic with u.. It's a nice way to end the session.
Didnt regret meeting her.... Rtf definitely if time and cash is available. Broa out there contemplating to meet her should not hesitate... You won't regret it... Thanks bro liquid for the contact.
Old 20-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
shadezz69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshadezz69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kum Sia TS for sharing HW no. with me last week.. Once I got e no. me wasted no time in fixing up a slot w her. Lucky me, got 1 slot that she can fit me in.

As I understand that she doesn't shower together, I did my cleansing act upon reaching e hotel (I was perspiring anyway). Already began to fantasize how she wld look like as I was bathing... I was in my boxer only after e shower n was watching e tv n within moments was greeted w a knock on e door, which of cos I promptly went to open. My first impression was "Gosh! this lady look gorgeous!" I must say I wasn't disappointed!! She came and sat my lap and my hands immediately went naughty!! next she stripped n went shower.

After her bath, she came out clad ard w a towel ard her hot bod s she cozy up me. My bro went hard on, she saw it n started stroking gently. it felt good.. next, boxer off... Towel off... She was stroking me further n I was busy sucking her nipples!! next, she knelt in front of me n gave a gd bbbj w lotsa vigor n intensity! All I cld remember is that it seem to go on n on til I almost cim!! We then did 69 in 2 positions n it went another 5 mins at least before I can't stand it... cap on n started doggie, next when to her cowgirl n finally finished off in missionary! Shot all my load into her love hole!!

Conclusion: nice bonk w a beautiful babe. Sextified!!
Old 24-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dick3007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros Alan,

Tks for Hu Wei ctc, she is one of the pretty fl gal I ever seen
she has a nice body, having sex with pretty gal is already very shiok
plus bbbj is super shiok, although she dont french n take shower with me
i dont mind, but wl try bulid a gd relation with her n hope to get more fm
her, i feel very difficult to book her for time slot, I was luck to get this slot
b'co someone cancel his bkg, so i quickly rush down fm my work place to meet her when we meet i know it was all worth it. sry guy my oc is bk hme
got to stop
Old 24-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
handstand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhandstand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, Yep! To U all those reading... Hu Wei (say HW) IMHO is the "BEST-EST"!!!
I may need to borrow fingers n toes to count my RTFs to HW. Yet, every time has been unforgettable. There are the basic rules to follow, like not showering together and frenching (actually, not even kissing!) however one will easily forgive HW, cos the quality is in her deeds that follow!
Last week I met HW.
My solo shower was a blissful drift away from work; as soft arcs of water fell on my body. Enough to massage, yet unable to quench my lust for HW. Soon after, I laid my chin on folded arms and waited for HW to do the same. A familiar palm pressing a white towel wrapped silhouette strutted into the soft light. HW bent over as she climbed my mountain. I took in the fragrant Chanel scent and felt her hair gently caressed my body. I tuned over to allow the travel to move belly ward and beyond. She reached behind my ear to let out a soft moan and begun her tongue tickling. It was sensational!
My Root shone like a red beacon and blood vessels filled to rocket point. I understood HW wanted me to unwrap her gift as the towel disappeared under my forceful pull and uncovered an ogling bounce. For a while I tried to follow her eraser nips but found my tongue hanging like the gardens of Babylon. Her cat cleaning act systematically mapped every accupoint associated with manhood. The polishing point on the helmet was the best I ever "GOD" (blur already...got). Unable to cope with the excitement, I pulled the rubber over my skin and plunged into a creamy hot pool. Sloosh and splash, I pelted into a pink abyss. We shift gears a few times. I tested HW's lithe body from Missionary to Reverse gear and a Standing wheel barrow stance. The shadows and sound provided all round entertainment. Her "BTH CFM-harder-look" provided main catalyst for joy. I couldn't hold and gleefully sent my white gummies into Hiroshima.
After the steam settled, I gradually returned from animal land to find HW wiping sweat beads off my satisfied face. She gently nursed me into second wind and my sails were hard from her blowing. I accepted another P.A (Personer Accident) insurance cover in a space of 15 minutes and repeated my assault of her crevice. The babe made me released once more! It was "Me Tarzan, you Jane"...Good night...Good bye!

Looks: 9 with nice Big dole eyes, Almond face, (like the younger Diana Ser)
Complexion: Smooth and a slight tan
Body: 9 Solid and Firm, flat tummy,no fats and right curves, great butt and legs - very fine hands and feet.
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 45kg
Cat bath: 8 Accu-puncture all my sensual points
BBBJ: 8 (if you survive spilling your juice early) vacuum knows where to go
FJ: 8 All position, responsive sound-surround with BTH CFM-Harder Look
Painting: din try, too busy with feeding my brother but HW likes a lot
GFE: 10 I do feel wanted and she gave it all
Damage: a GENEROUS xtra tip for her unparallel service
RTF: numerous
Summary: Beautiful, classy and sensuous to top great skills and GFE attention
Hope all Bros enjoyed PCC with my FR and please take care to keep the trajectory away from the computer screen! Up me some points and leave your nicks for me to kamsia too.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
sunday morning up
so early ha, bring son go gai gai
Old 01-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 17
male7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to all

Care to share bro
Old 01-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

sunday evening upz...
Old 01-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
so early ha, bring son go gai gai
ya lor this morning he don't know why so hungry want to eat something , hehe after feed him I go gai gai myself loh

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread