The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Just had a massage session with her last week after trying to arrange a session for many times. The moment we met she said...we know each other already right? I was abit blur at that moment than she explained that because we always sms each other to fix an appointment but end up only now than can meet up. Really suprised that she can remember such small details.... does show that she puts in effort to remember every customer.

Massage was good.... and the view was simply just great.... really have to keep the mind busy with other stuff if not really cannot resist. One thing i have to say is....while massaging she would brush again my 2IC several times and cause me to have a hardon .... i notice tat she would even look at my it .... wonder whats on her mind.... but i just feel its really a waste that she doesnt do a release... Juagen also good.... but respect her so i didnt talk about all these.

would definitely rtm if can arrange a time

Name: Wan Er
Looks : 7.0/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: C

Massage: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
HJ / FJ :
Hanky Panky :
Old 15-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 19
Time_Bomb is a splendid one to beholdTime_Bomb is a splendid one to beholdTime_Bomb is a splendid one to beholdTime_Bomb is a splendid one to beholdTime_Bomb is a splendid one to beholdTime_Bomb is a splendid one to beholdTime_Bomb is a splendid one to behold

Nicely taken photos, see already nose bleed. One Classy-looking lady. Get a little headache already because blood rushing to my small head!

Bro, contact please?
Old 15-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
eric66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS,

Yes, need the contact. Please PM me. Thanks.
Old 15-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After I post this NEW thread..... (pics inside), there was a sudden flood of PMs in my PM box.... That shows how powerful visual communication is.....

Anyway, I have released her nos to the first batch of senior samsters . Sorry Newbies, you guys will have to queue cos I don't want her hp jammed with enquiries. She has informed me she can only take 3 clients a day (max). She doesn't wanna compromise on her massage strength & standard. She is a person who doesn't wanna jeopardise her own reputation b'cos of $$$.

So, all samsters..... good things gotta wait hor. Oh Yes... one more thing, unless she is working in the basement Hotel room (which has not Hp signal), she will definitely reply your sms/call. So, please be patient.
Old 15-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Nice new pics you got here.

Way to go!
Old 15-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
only_you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she has a nice sexy body. too bad no hanky panky and i also dont have horny OC.
Old 15-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlander72 View Post
Bro, what a torture, the pics are so seductive, and yet no hanky-panky, not even a HJ, how to tahan like that ??
If you think dat just LOOKING at picture but cannot hanky panky is torture, can u imagine when she is actually in front of u and alone with you in a hotel room and her body is so close to u yet u cannot hanky panky? that is the REAL torture....
Old 15-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously, i dun understand what she is trying to achieve with the seductive poses / crack dirty jokes / brush ur 2IC when in the end, she choose not to commit helping us release our sperm soldiers.....

I do not doubt her massage skills seeing all the positive FRs, no need to do this extra things if you have already gained the acknowledgments of Bros here with ur skills...

Hokkien call this "gei zua"
Old 15-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12807 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Doubt it will take long for this thread to hit 100 pages too

Now that many bros want to give her massage a try, I follow Bro Laukk's example and go behind the scenes for a while.

Gonna miss her soothing touches a lot....

All The Best

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 16-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireshrine View Post
Here's my FR on Wan Er

Our first appointments was riddled with plenty of problems - all from my end. Firstly, I scheduled to meet her today (Friday) but somehow in my SMS to her I failed to specify the date and she mistook it for Thursday. Thankfully, I didn't have anything on and was able to rushed down to the location. Then came the second fuckup (by me again!). Because I was so frantic, I mistakenly booked myself into the wrong hotel 81! Hence, she was directed to the wrong hotel, wrong room...what a complete klutz I was - so much for 1st impression eh?

Anyhow, she made her way to the hotel and you know what? She was totally fine with it...not a word of complaint. Goes to show her service quality.

Overall, the three hours massage session was very good. I won't compare to places like Spa Botanica but using Hot Spa as a comparison, she is definitely better. I slept like a baby and haven't felt so fresh since my last vacation. As mentioned by many brothers here, she is an excellent conversationalist. Despite my poor mandarin skills/grammer, she lighten the mood, cracking jokes & riddles.

I won't go on much about her physical appearance since it's pretty irrelevant to the services she's offering. Do treat her with respect and refrain from asking for special services. She isn't the same category as FLs.

Anyway, big thanks to Bro PowerTool for the introduction.
Thanks bro fireshrine for your FR in this new thread. Yours is the 1st FR in this thread. As promised.... upz u solid solid 9 pts....
Old 16-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Seriously, i dun understand what she is trying to achieve with the seductive poses / crack dirty jokes / brush ur 2IC when in the end, she choose not to commit helping us release our sperm soldiers.....

I do not doubt her massage skills seeing all the positive FRs, no need to do this extra things if you have already gained the acknowledgments of Bros here with ur skills...

Hokkien call this "gei zua"
In the real or cyber world, nobody can please everybody.

If she can make 100 people in this forum happy but upsad one or two (who has not even try her service), I believed she had done her job satisfactorily.

Anyway, thanks for your input.
Old 16-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
theon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah agreed that she looks really good, the seductive look man...
Old 17-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12807 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, just one bout of eca and now aching all over. Only one person to turn to. Too late now, msg her tomorrow to get a session if got slot left.

Looks like I'll miss her touch too much to be ever out of contact for long

If she full slot tomorrow, then I must make advance booking.

All The Best

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 17-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorky View Post
Just had a massage session with her last week after trying to arrange a session for many times. The moment we met she said...we know each other already right? I was abit blur at that moment than she explained that because we always sms each other to fix an appointment but end up only now than can meet up. Really suprised that she can remember such small details.... does show that she puts in effort to remember every customer.

Massage was good.... and the view was simply just great.... really have to keep the mind busy with other stuff if not really cannot resist. One thing i have to say is....while massaging she would brush again my 2IC several times and cause me to have a hardon .... i notice tat she would even look at my it .... wonder whats on her mind.... but i just feel its really a waste that she doesnt do a release... Juagen also good.... but respect her so i didnt talk about all these.

would definitely rtm if can arrange a time

Name: Wan Er
Looks : 7.0/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: C

Massage: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
HJ / FJ :
Hanky Panky :
Thanks for your FR. As promised.... upz u solid solid 9 pts
Old 17-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

These 2 days, seems like quite a nos of newbies had tried her services....

Where are the FRs???? Come on........ U guys buey swee leh.... never keep your promises... b4 get her nos, can promise me the world.... after got here nos....MIA....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1