The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 25-03-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Wow !!...tonite seems to be a very lucky zaogeng nite for many bros here ....so many bros sharing their exciting zaogeng experiences here, many of them r notti gals trying to tease guys who they know would be very excited to see them flashing their forbidden areas ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
AMDfries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
was having lunch alone last week at a food court

sitting diagonally opposite was an OL sitting cross legged in specs and blue dress with her male companion.

as her dress was almost knee length long, i didn't think much of it or feel that she will zao geng.

of course as i was alone, i will occasionally take a glance at her which she noticed

after around 20 mins, they decided to leave and what caught me by surprise was that she looked at me and opened her legs super wide while getting out to stand up exposing a big portion of her light purple panties.

really made my day lol
Did you glance at her face or other areas?
Old 26-03-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Realised its a blessing to be 1.8+m in sg. Peak hours take train once in a while got free glances by accident from above.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Saw a secondary school girl in tight fitting faded tee and really tight FBT shorts that the bottom flap rolled up and exposed her butt cheeks and her white panties. If only I can give her a lesson that wearing normal panties with tight and short FBTs is a no-no and take off her panties for her
u shd do just tht bro. lolx
Old 26-03-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sitting diagonally opposite was an OL sitting cross legged in specs and blue dress with her male companion.

as her dress was almost knee length long, i didn't think much of it or feel that she will zao geng.

of course as i was alone, i will occasionally take a glance at her which she noticed

after around 20 mins, they decided to leave and what caught me by surprise was that she looked at me and opened her legs super wide while getting out to stand up exposing a big portion of her light purple panties.

really made my day lol
bro, u must be very handsome, tat this notti gal is so happy to zaogeng to you her panties
...they won't zaogeng or flash their panties to you unless they really like you....if I'm not wrong... always like to see these notti girls wear light coloured panties like my darling girl..

Last edited by Rickey; 26-03-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old 26-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...tonite seems to be a very lucky zaogeng nite for many bros here ....so many bros sharing their exciting zaogeng experiences here, many of them r notti gals trying to tease guys who they know would be very excited to see them flashing their forbidden areas ...hehe
Is a night of zaogeng!
Old 26-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:

really made my day lol
I once saw three OLs expose themselves at the same time. I was at a Japanese eatery that was really tight in space and they have to open their legs to straddle out from their seats.

All of them wore white and I also waved my white flag. Went to find my then fb and fuck her hard with white panties on.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

seen any meaty slutty OLs? miniskirts
Old 26-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I once saw three OLs expose themselves at the same time. I was at a Japanese eatery that was really tight in space and they have to open their legs to straddle out from their seats.

All of them wore white and I also waved my white flag. Went to find my then fb and fuck her hard with white panties on.
u muz b picturing all 4 ladies while banging ur FB rite bro? envy sio.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

this morning was at Raffles place where smokers will gather sit and smoke
saw 2 targets with short skirt ,, angmo,, one young 20 plus the other 30 plus working angmo
was sitting with legs slightly open ,, went near to them and saw one cross her leg quite high should be white the other one walk pass her and saw gap is Black ,, make me so hard to work straight ,, haha
Old 26-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went for interviw today and the recep is quite chio, she was wearing miniskirt like half length of her thigh and when she roll her chair back to take the application form for me, she accidentally showing her pink colour panties. really make my day.
Old 26-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
this morning was at Raffles place where smokers will gather sit and smoke
saw 2 targets with short skirt ,, angmo,, one young 20 plus the other 30 plus working angmo
was sitting with legs slightly open ,, went near to them and saw one cross her leg quite high should be white the other one walk pass her and saw gap is Black ,, make me so hard to work straight ,, haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
went for interviw today and the recep is quite chio, she was wearing miniskirt like half length of her thigh and when she roll her chair back to take the application form for me, she accidentally showing her pink colour panties. really make my day.
Quote:

wow !...another consecutive nite of lucky bros sharing n enjoying their accidental zaogeng experiences by notti young gals wearing short sexy dresses flashing their panties to guys ...white, pink and black remains their favourite colour of panties to wear underneath ...envy them...

Last edited by Rickey; 27-03-2019 at 01:48 AM.
Old 26-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

u all got see OLs with dress when sit down, shorter than mid thigh...
fully ride up the waist exposing panties?
Old 27-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
halut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow !...another consecutive nite of sharing accidental zaogeng experiences for lucky bros by notti young gals wearing short sexy dresses flashing their panties to guys ...white, pink and black remains their favourite colour of panties to wear underneath ...envy them...
Praying for my turn to see zaogeng soon hehe
Old 27-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
care to share which influencer is she bro?
thanks
@sophiewillocq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1