The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
If that’s true, just marry her lah, why share to others, should keep her all to your own and only you, lol
Agree. If that amazing I share diam diam Mai bok. Save the trouble for trying to rtf
Old 26-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post
Actually only this part is useful, honestly your stories are too long. It will take days to decide a booking it every FR is like that.
Just saying.
Lololol I write is to share with everyone my own personal experience. Whether or not you wish to read is your choice mah. don't need to say it's useless. want to read, want to know how my exp was you read, don't want read you scroll to bottom to find the score then judge yourself ma
Old 26-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Tonyblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had maya from mansion today, overall is a very good session, just that she talk alot. A very chatty girl, i prefer somone more quite though.
Shower with me, was playful, and love the especially long bbbj she gave me on bed. When having her at missionary, her stero is on. She is more of those 'teh' girl. Not too tall not too short, manage to bonk her in many position. Pussy is fresh and no smell. Have a good lick too.

Thanks to okt for his patience and sorry was quite rude to him as cant find the location and was hot this afternoon. Promised him a fr if maya is good and was glad maya never fail me.

Saw a new girl name nana from mansion, very familiar, any bro remember where she previously from? I think i book before but cant rememeber, any bro can help confirm lol before i make my dive in.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Lololol I write is to share with everyone my own personal experience. Whether or not you wish to read is your choice mah. don't need to say it's useless. want to read, want to know how my exp was you read, don't want read you scroll to bottom to find the score then judge yourself ma
Bro its an excellent piece la. Not many can do it also la lol. Cao lol
Old 26-03-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post
Agree. If that amazing I share diam diam Mai bok. Save the trouble for trying to rtf
a hello,lucky we are spared the part about parking parking bro,cannot claim parking fees,girl skin not white hor,then A the bush got stubble one aiyoh must shave then wax some more.wah kena summon because okt make me wait and late for my appintment.a summon can claim?
Old 26-03-2019, 08:05 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:

haha bro, don't worry, some of us appreciate the story and details hahah
Old 26-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Boss. I never say useless.
I only say that part is Useful. It does not mean the others are useless.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Tonyblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro its an excellent piece la. Not many can do it also la lol. Cao lol
Agree bro. Its your every juice of details all spelled out.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lololol I write is to share with everyone my own personal experience. Whether or not you wish to read is your choice mah. don't need to say it's useless. want to read, want to know how my exp was you read, don't want read you scroll
to bottom to find the score then judge yourself ma
bro relac I up U 9 points liao well written FR is like an art. Not all cann appreciate one

Old 26-03-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

IMHO With such good intention is better to state this in the front if is still yr intention in the 1st place !
"don't want read you scroll to bottom to find the score then judge yourself"
Thought someone story is long alri but yr broke records no picture just words !!!!
Good bedtime reading b4 gg into my dream land....!! Cheers

Quote:
Old 26-03-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Snack from SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocernmit View Post
Which girl is this?
Old 26-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, tried mint recently and got to say, she is super accomodating and cute. The way she talks is quite cute and the picture is very close to how she looks in real life. Her boobs are huge but her body is petite though. The only bad thing is that the apartment is shared with a few others so might be a turnoff for some of you.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=722637&highlight=ar
Old 26-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lennyfoo313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Everyone,

Helping Perri from lover fortress to write FR. https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=722829

I visited her after work at 6pm. OKT provided good instructions and ensured the booking had no problem. When I went in, I was greeted by her and she gave me a good hug and kiss. Lady works as a masseuse so is able to massage your stress and pain away!~ Not the first time here but she mentioned this time round she didn't get much customers which is why I am helping.

Looks: 8.5/10 Well maintained and pretty. Close to photo but short hair.
Body: 9/10 Slim type and have nice bum bum fats. Small tattoo on her lower stomach but I think its fine.
Shower: Washed me up real good and cleaned my ass too
Massage: Professional standard a good 25 mins full body massage with ending leading to bj 10/10
BOOBS: 9/10 Even though she is petite her boobs are quite big for her size
BJ + AR: 10/10 After sensual massage, she slowly moved down and play pocket billet with my balls while slowly scratching my chest. She then moved south to give me a nice ass licking
FJ: 9/10 Nice and accommodative, she is experienced and has the warm feeling when you enter her.
GFE: 10/10 English is good, can almost speak like local secondary school standard. Chatted quite abit

RTF: Yes Most likely, she's quite a gem.

Lastly, I know we are all visual animals, so I asked her for a photo to help describe her.

https://imgur.com/nUf1pZP
Old 26-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Jolie from Galaxy Xscorts.

Bro OKT, please change her photos. her photos do her no justice. And also the heading can change also. Shes no OL. shes waiting to start her first job after graduation.

looks: 8.5/10 (syt)
body: not for boob lovers. But that ass makes up for it.
bbbj: 9/10 (lots of saliva kind)
cim: 9/10 auto initiates
fj: 9/10 she seems to enjoy it more than me

dont miss this gem.
Old 26-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - RegentLust
Babe - Bebe
Date - Mon 23 March 2019
Time - 12000hrs

http://https://www.sammyboyforum.com...d.php?t=722296

Close to this pix

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Disclaimer ~ This is based on my own personal experience as well as my own personal level of SEX-tification (Please do not compare my standard and yours)

Looks - 5/10 (Average, heavy make-up)
Personality - 6/10 (Always Smiling, after she warms up becomes Ting Tong, Chatty, Friendly, Excellent GFE)
Body - 5/10 (Average)
Boobs - "B+" cup (Not recommended for BOOB Lovers, small nips)
Communication - 5/10 (Kindergarden English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo)
Frenching - Did not try (Notice she was coughing badly)
Cunninglus - Sensitive (trimmed, gets wet easily)
Fellatio - 5/10 (a little too short)
FJ - 6/10 (Cowgirl, Doggie and Missionary, grinding)
AJ - Did not try
Massage - N.A. (I told her to rest, she hug and chat with kisses)

Accommodating - 6/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave)

Awards - 2.5/5 Stars (Average Bonk to me)

RTF - There are other better alternatives[/COLOR]

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro SK !!!

Apartment inside is clean and well-maintained, towels are dry (nothing to complain about), toilet is run-down condition but clean.

The Good
Bebe is friendly once warm up, can be a little ting tong. She loves to grind and is tight down under. Her Svc and GFE meets my basic expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her.

The Bad
I cannot find any fault with her.

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1