The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Overnight price

Hi bros just want to do a price check , how much for overnight for PRC house?Of course that is If they offer it.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Overnight price

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy120 View Post
Hi bros just want to do a price check , how much for overnight for PRC house?Of course that is If they offer it.
PRC house don't offer overnight.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

some thai houses I heard, can
Old 28-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxvlcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Overnight price

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
some thai houses I heard, can
If my knowledge is not wrong, this is what I heard last year. Only Cat $50 L8 some house and L6 some houses provide overnight services.
If there is no change in price, it should be as follows and now not sure?
L866G - 1am - 10am - $200
L843 - 1am - 10am - $250
L845 - 1am - 10am - $250
L6h66 - 1am - 10am - $150
L6h70 - 12:30am - 10am - $150
Max 2 shots.
And generally from my experience, ON SERVICES are much worse than short time. So as if you really can't click with the WL, not advisable. MOST OF THESE THAI WL's IN THESE HOUSES WILL ONLY PROVIDE GOOD SERVICES AND GFE'S ONLY TO THEIR SELECTIVE OVERNIGHT CUSTOMERS OR THEIR TIRAAKS ONLY.

I think PRC houses do not provide overnight services as far as what I know?
Old 28-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

maxvlcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Overnight price

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wa so cheap ah. can bring out go gaigai jiak supper boh? Then sleep at the GL house ah.
Hi yes not expensive compare to PRC short time and that's why Thai WL's services are so lousy, if you really can't click with WL on overnight..
As far as I know you may not allow these Thai WL's to bring out to any hotels from GL legal houses, you may have to sleep over night with them in their GL rooms. If sometime if they do not like you, they may chase you out of the house after 1 or 2 shots, but if these Thai WL's really like you, they will treat you like their BF and you get best GFE and they serve you all kind of special foods, special drinks and special deserts to you. I had some good and very bad experience on overnight services in GL early months of last year, but now I will never go for over night with any THAI WL from GL..
Old 28-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wa so cheap ah. can bring out go gaigai jiak supper boh? Then sleep at the GL house ah.
Can only stay in the house... And no liquor is allowed... But I guess u can always make a mookata the gals in the house will love u
Old 28-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

bbwbingbbw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Overnight price

It all depends on these Thai or Viet WL's most of Thai/ Viet houses in GL may allow WL's to go out during morning 10AM to 12PM (NON WORKING HOURS DAY TIME ONLY NOT OVER NIGHT) and they might have to return their respective house 1hour or 30minutes in advance before their working hour starts and during these outings they might have rear chance to meet their Tiraaks/ boyfriends or their special favorite customers at GM or Bugis/ Bugis+ and may go for lunch together to their favorite restaurants like MOOKATA or other famous places in in these shopping malls. Some of the WL's may take full day off to go for site seen or go Sentosa during these outings also they might get rear chance to meet their Tiraaks/ Boyfriends or customers if the WL's wanted to meet only or else there's NO CHANCE to meet these WL's outside GL legal houses.
GL house are is Quite strict for these Thai/ Viet WL's.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot bring go out meh? I tot i see some of the WLs go GM also.
Those usually they go with housemates... Or during their off days they might chose to go with customer.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

The cut off time for each house differs... I have heard cases of WL sneaking out into their bf house for ON too.. so it's hard to say
Old 29-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvlcc View Post
Hi yes not expensive compare to PRC short time and that's why Thai WL's services are so lousy, if you really can't click with WL on overnight..
As far as I know you may not allow these Thai WL's to bring out to any hotels from GL legal houses, you may have to sleep over night with them in their GL rooms. If sometime if they do not like you, they may chase you out of the house after 1 or 2 shots, but if these Thai WL's really like you, they will treat you like their BF and you get best GFE and they serve you all kind of special foods, special drinks and special deserts to you. I had some good and very bad experience on overnight services in GL early months of last year, but now I will never go for over night with any THAI WL from GL..
Thanks for sharing I used to visit a girl who kept on asking me to stay overnight but I always thought that sleep is too precious to lose over sex - when I can have the latter when I’m fully awake.
Old 30-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

VMunianday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvlcc View Post
Yes agree with you. I get clicked with my WL I think my frequency and her frequency is same I have been spending my overnights once a week with my favorite WL at L#6 we never had any misunderstanding or any kind of arguments as she treat me like her husband or BF as she keeps everything for me in her room and nothing I will have to bring with me for overnight. I'm happily spent overnights with her for more than one year now and going to be 2 years soon.
Old 30-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 7
xxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMunianday View Post
Yes agree with you. I get clicked with my WL I think my frequency and her frequency is same I have been spending my overnights once a week with my favorite WL at L#6 we never had any misunderstanding or any kind of arguments as she treat me like her husband or BF as she keeps everything for me in her room and nothing I will have to bring with me for overnight. I'm happily spent overnights with her for more than one year now and going to be 2 years soon.
going to be 2 years?..you are a lucky man.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

VMunianday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsh911 View Post
going to be 2 years?..you are a lucky man.
Thanks.
What I mean is our overnight relationship is strong and completing almost 2 years soon.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMunianday View Post
Thanks.
What I mean is our overnight relationship is strong and completing almost 2 years soon.
Wah then ORD liao loh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1