The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morganeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking local ladies

Waiting for updates
Old 27-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
glemish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS
Old 26-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently chatted with a cute nerdy look young lady at local retail. From talking about products to getting her number, asking her out for drink and talk about more products. Every time i was attracted by her very tight pants when she turned her back to me to show her shape of her firm butt and her underwear. She's much younger than me but i can sense she show interest in me whenever she look at me into my eyes while chatting. Soon the talk became more personal like when was her last sex, what sex positions she like, what do i like etc. One night it was time to test water, my hands move to both her shoulder when going down the escalator to make sure she dun fall because it was crowded. To my surprise she turned around and put her arm around my waist to balance herself, then she looked up at me and smile. While chatting she unintentionally brush her hands across my pants twice. At the end of the long escalator, she asked me why am i so hard below. I smile and said is because there is a cute young lady i saw that makes me so hard. She smiled and say lets go somewhere quiet, she wanna check out to make sure what had she brushed across.

Last edited by unsung80; 26-03-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 26-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Recently chatted with a cute nerdy look young lady at local retail. From talking about products to getting her number, asking her out for drink and talk about more products. Every time i was attracted by her very tight pants when she turned her back to me to show her shape of her firm butt and her underwear. She's much younger than me but i can sense she show interest in me whenever she look at me into my eyes while chatting. Soon the talk became more personal like when was her last sex, what sex positions she like, what do i like etc. One night it was time to test water, my hands move to both her shoulder when going down the escalator to make sure she dun fall because it was crowded. To my surprise she turned around and put her arm around my waist to balance herself, then she looked up at me and smile. While chatting she unintentionally brush her hands across my pants twice. At the end of the long escalator, she asked me why am i so hard below. I smile and said is because there is a cute young lady i saw that makes me so hard. She smiled and say lets go somewhere quiet, she wanna check out to make sure what's she had touched.
spare us no details bro.. its e end part tht is sexciting isnt it? lolx
Old 26-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
spare us no details bro.. its e end part tht is sexciting isnt it? lolx
Will do my best bro. I have to say she totally different type of lady from the past i had eaten before. She's simply delicious in another way.
Old 26-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will do my best bro. I have to say she totally different type of lady from the past i had eaten before. She's simply delicious in another way.
shall await ur FR bro. lolx
Old 26-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Camping here...
Old 26-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

I said since weather is hot, lets go get a room and cool down. She wasn't shy and agreed immediately! Off we went to check-in in town for a 3hrs. Once we are inside the room, i wasted no time to hug her from behind, rubbing my crouch against her yoga pants. I can totally feel her firm butt and squeeze in my member in-between her crack. She wasted no time to used her hand and grope my member, her grope was quite hard but am i like it. She quickly turned around and we kissed. This is our first time kissing and it is fast and furious, tongues were darting in and out, sucking my tongue like a vacuum cleaner and i was clearly savouring the moment. Am going to let her devour me...

She was making the move most of the time. Her hand quickly unzip my pants and pull it down. She squat down and remove my pants, then quickly she grope me up again. First holding my member and went down to grab my balls and squeeze a few times. All the while i became passive and she was the alpha. In a sudden she pulled down my underwear and my member spring out! "Waaaaaa" She shouted.

"First time i see a guy with no hair below" she said. I smiled, "do you like it?" She said "this look quite big and no sure can i take it in." Then she pushed me over to the bed, i reposition myself comfortably. She came on top of me. We kissed again. Both my hands went into her yoga pants and squeeze her butt. So far only can see but no touch every time i bio her in the shop, now this is the moment for me to enjoy. I squeeze her bouncy butt as many times as possible. Her hand was also not idling. One hand went down to my erection and started to wank me. That heated moment was really busy, lots of action here and there. Finally i manage to pull down her yoga pant and i was surprise to see.......

Last edited by unsung80; 27-03-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Newbie11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing bro... encouraging me to continually chat patiently with the nearby locals
Old 27-03-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
WhiterSky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, more please!!
Old 27-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
I said since weather is hot, lets go get a room and cool down. She wasn't shy and agreed immediately! Off we went to check-in in town for a 3hrs. Once we are inside the room, i wasted no time to hug her from behind, rubbing my crouch against her yoga pants. I can totally feel her firm butt and squeeze in my member in-between her crack. She wasted no time to used her hand and grope my member, her grope was quite hard but am i like it. She quickly turned around and we kissed. This is our first time kissing and it is fast and furious, tongues were darting in and out, sucking my tongue like a vacuum cleaner and i was clearly savouring the moment. Am going to let her devour me...

She was making the move most of the time. Her hand quickly unzip my pants and pull it down. She squat down and remove my pants, then quickly she grope me up again. First holding my member and went down to grab my balls and squeeze a few times. All the while i became passive and she was the alpha. In a sudden she pulled down my underwear and my member spring out! "Waaaaaa" She shouted.

"First time i see a guy with no hair below" she said. I smiled, "do you like it?" She said "this look quite big and no sure can i take it in." Then she pushed me over to the bed, i reposition myself comfortably. She came on top of me. We kissed again. Both my hands went into her yoga pants and squeeze her butt. So far only can see but no touch every time i bio her in the shop, now this is the moment for me to enjoy. I squeeze her bouncy butt as many times as possible. Her hand was also not idling. One hand went down to my erection and started to walk me. That heated moment was really busy, lots of action here and there. Finally i manage to pull down her yoga pant and i was surprise to see.......
wah suspense bro..
Old 27-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS quick faster update. .. cannot tahan, cannot control liao..... damn sexciting.!!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-03-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Nabeh cliffhanger!!!!
Old 27-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow. Please continue bro
Old 27-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support bro. A short one is coming, the memory is still fresh as it only happened in recent.

She was almost naturally hairless, my experience tells me that is extremely rare and so far i came across 1-2 in my life. With only a few strands of hair like a little girl just started puberty.

I only met her twice for drinks, she was always in her sporting attire with a jacket on. I never got the chance to see much of her skin and boobs size, except for that firm butt that always enticed me. I didn't expect thing will progress so fast but i also want to close it asap.

"Waaaa your pussy looks like a little baby...." I literally swallow my saliva...

"Now you better eat me, am so horny right now. I already 2 years did not have sex and i badly need it." WTF 2 years! Am more than happy to receive her ops-order, pulled out her yoga pants off and throw backwards. She spread her legs opened wide in a M shape. Her legs was fair like a fairy. Without even spending another second admiring her oyster, my mouth cup her honey pot... she moan loudly!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1