The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Yes.

Yesterday morning at 8 am.

Thinking of going up to Baguio for 2 to 3 nights to see you .....hahahahaha.......June or July.....but will avoid when Typhoon is coming in .....
Old 25-03-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I only eat Dim Sum in David's ....because it's bigger and more but sometime oversteamed .......Hahahaha......I go to a Chinese restaurant because I am always looking for vegetables to eat .....

I usually go to the Chinese restaurant at the front entrance of SM Light ....better price.

Gave up on Singaporean food in Manila, can't even find a decent cup of hawker centre style coffee.

If any bro comes across that kind of coffee, please send location here.

Maraming Salamat .
Yeah, Dim sum is like one of the only good dishes in David's

There is a Singapore styled restaurant called Rasa Pura, the Teh Tarik - made with powdered milk :P

Baguio is well known for Cordillera coffee, look it up !
Old 25-03-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pickup, hit or miss

LA cafe,
Xxyyzz club
Havana at Green belt
Royal
Or bar fine in Edsa complex bars, Eastern KTV or P Burgos bars

All depends where you stay and how long you are willing to travel .. as Makati to Pasay can be 30 minutes or 2 hours n
bro, where is xxyyzz and royal ?
Old 25-03-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
bro, where is xxyyzz and royal ?
xxyyzz is in Malate.
1851 Jorge Bocobo St, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila

Royal is in Makati
5343 St., General Luna, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
Old 26-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows the damage at Skytop international club or Avia international club? Any other good Chinese type ktv?
Old 26-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
charlesjin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
Anybody knows the damage at Skytop international club or Avia international club? Any other good Chinese type ktv?
I already private message you.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was over at AirForceOne last night, spent about 4hrs there. The drive from Alabang is about 20min or less with SkyWay and 40minutes min on regular roads.

Arrived at about 11pm, there’s only one entrance. Which splits into two, KTV and spa. Obviously went to spa first, down the escalator walked to the counter. Being first time I asked for business class room. Lady said pick girl first, aquarium behind the counter on the left. Easily there were about 40 girls, I pick one then went to the counter. Paid PHP2500 for room then the guy took me to the room. On the way the guy said it’s 1hrs45min, after finish pay girl PHP2000.

Girl look ok quite pretty, a bit chubby with boobs. Did small talk while she undressed me, ask me brush teeth and showered me. After that she asked sex first or massage... tip for bros who want to do 2 rounds I suggest sex first. The girl I took quite good at getting me hard during normal massage which was surprisingly good. Sadly no BBBJ, but pretty good CBJ. No dfk & daty also, FJ was great she got damn good pussy had to pull out to calm myself and I was using 0.02. But damn shiok fucking her, cannot last one pussy became so tight I cum. Tried second round but too tired.

Girl scold me cause she want more, and said next time fuck first massage then fuck again. I’m not sure if only her but she damn hygienic, use rubbing alcohol to clean hand and proper wet wipe to clean dick. GFE pretty good, like to make jokes and make you feel relaxed. Since I went 2 round damage was PHP4000. If any interested she is No.30 or name Vans, she said some girls do BBBJ and DFK but have to tip.
Old 26-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continue...

After that went back up to check out KTV since got bar and stage, also I needed a beer badly. Minimum charges is PHP500 which is 3 beers, since it was Monday quite empty and dancers would perform every 40min or models would do cat walk otherwise.
Again being my first time I asked for pricing, for girl sit with you per hour is 800 for regular girl, 900 model & 1000 for model. Then if want KTV room minimum consumables is 3000 which includes food & drinks, didn’t ask about bigger room but you get the picture.
Then if want to take the girl out it’s 9000 plus 2hrs sitting which is just above 10k depending on the girl. Forgot to ask if have to pay girl but I would guess tip girl minimum 3000, I don’t know cause I also never take. Girls are beautiful and dress sexily to kill, there was aquarium but didn’t go to check. Too many walking around and besides it was beer time for me.
Also for smokers can only smoke in designated smoking areas which is away from bar and spa, not sure about KTV room though.

So after my beers decided I need a proper normal clean massage. Went back down to spa just before the counter the normal massage area. Cost is 1600 for an hour. Good massage at the end girl still want to give HJ, I declined as I was high on beers and not interested. And I was hoping for normal massage.

Overall experience was good I will definitely return again since I’ll be staying at Alabang again maybe might check out Edsa Entertainment if I’m not lazy, I highly recommend AirForceOne for those who stay near airport. Place a bit old but it’s good enough for me, operating times are from 11am till 4am. There’s another place called StarFleet next to AirForceOne but didn’t venture as my Grab driver said AirForceOne is better. Also use Grab. Happy hunting bros...
Old 26-03-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Ehhh bro,

any idea how long the process and cost ??
Will WhatsApp you
Old 27-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cottone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is air force one the most value of money? It is far from makati from where I am.
But the services sounds really good.
Old 27-03-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottone View Post
Is air force one the most value of money? It is far from makati from where I am.
But the services sounds really good.
AF 1 is in Pasay ! are you in Makati ?

Somehow I never got interested in KTV fun in Philippines, as taking out to own room and taking time seemed much better, and no rush
Old 27-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
AF 1 is in Pasay ! are you in Makati ?

Somehow I never got interested in KTV fun in Philippines, as taking out to own room and taking time seemed much better, and no rush
I totally agree man.
KTV isn't my thing either. I prefer either private time or naked sensual massage. 😄
Old 27-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I totally agree man.
KTV isn't my thing either. I prefer either private time or naked sensual massage. 😄
Makati P Burgos has a few take outs. Plus you will save on travel time.

Bottoms, Jools, plan B
Old 28-03-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

Do you recall roughly what's the damage?
Old 28-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Do you recall roughly what's the damage?
Google Philippine Redcat.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1