The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 24-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

B's mother gave me a concerned look. she looked worried. she wasn't the slightly mean and stubborn personality like her daughter's...

me: hello aunty..

B's mother: she's in her room...

she let me in, but I could sense a strong reluctance....

she suspects I'm fucking her daughter?

or

she KNOWS I'm fucking her daughter???

I went into her room. B was shocked that I've reached as well. but she was just texting. she seemed a little pissed that I came at that time. she took a shower and asked me to wait. she brought her phone into the shower, I wanted to read her messages again. but just have to fuck her until she passes out then..

after I was fucked her hard and nice, and read her messages. passed midnight... realised I could fuck her and last longer, now that the love feeling for her almost gone...

when I left, her mother was still watching TV... she looked at me, she looked rather upset. I said bye to her, she just nodded her head.

i guess...

she knows!

B and I continued with the fuck buddy relationship for the next few weeks... It was a little torture for me. to keep it to myself.. i've been trying to catch them at work... but to no avail.. i realised that I found out a bit too late. don't think the indian is that interested in her anymore. checked her conversations, he's only using her once in a while. but usually off work time. well, I can imagine, he's already got her Blowjobs at the staircase, toilet, handicap toilet, his desk...

i've not been treating B well also.... been fucking her like she was a cheap whore... she sensed it too... but she just lets me use her...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conversation with my close colleague + buddy

J : nah bei i knew it!

me: haha. how you know?

J: saw the way she walked some times...

J knows I've liked B for a long time...

me: oh... lol. can be other ppl ma...

J: haha. true.... but i've also see them so close. didn't know she so open will let him fuck...

me: i guess that time when he was getting married, she's vulnerable lo...

J: so how now? you don't want to expose her?

I've already told J the whole story. how i've been fucking her since the indian's wedding, and howB has been letting the Indian manipulate her and fuck her...

me: exposed already leh...

J: how ?? when sia??

me: two weeks ago...

it was already a month plus after I found out about B fucking the indian...

me: I finally catch them in the act lo.. by chance saw the indian walk out of office in that manner. suspicious..... went to check on B... she was not at her table.. rushed out of office. luckily caught a glimpse her entering the lift... saw the floor... went up and checked the toilet. no luck... confident they were at the stairs, i went to higher floor.. had to open the door so softly... then go down and finally found them... she blow him so loud, can hear all the slurping sound. he damn cheebye sia, make her kneel down to suck his cock, not let her sit on the stairs... saw already fucking dulan...

J: wah.. you got feel turn on also? since you don't love her already..

me: lol. honestly, a bit...

J: they got fuck there?

me: no leh.. after she bj him until his cum, she swallow sia.... after that she stood up, like waiting for the indian to fuck her. but he just zipped up and gave her a hug and quickly signal her to leave liao.. they walked down the stairs, i followed quietly, but they only got out at different levels... i took the lift down... considering what I should do... reached our floor... saw B come out of the staircase... she took the stairs down! she saw me.... looked damn guilty... i also couldn't help, stared at her fiercely....

J: then how you expose her sia...

me: i fucked her that night... then when she about to cum.. i told her I can't do this anymore.. she was stunned and asked why... i told her everything I saw... she start to cry la... explain la... admitted that she liked him and he kept leading her on.. knows he was leading her on... but she couldn't break free.... she even admit to the bachelor night, how he and his friends made her drink... then when she drunk, dared them to make out together.... he even fingered her and she let.. cos she was feeling very down, so didn't have the will to stop him... then I pour out my feelings for her... listed all the nice things i've done for her..... she kept crying... told me sorry..... sorry non stop... my cock still inside her, inside the whole time... it was erected hard... i pretend to want to get off the bed, told her I can't continue with this anymore... she grabbed me and hugged me very tight.... i got pulled down on the bed, we turned i was by her side... she turned and climbed on top of me. start to kiss me and fuck my cock.. she was crying also.. she kept riding my cock until I cummed inside... she hugged me tight and refused to let go..... i fell asleep... next morn wake up, she hugged me tight refused to let go.. asked me what my decision was... i told her i don't know. she refused to let go...

J: whoa.. so unexpected sia...

me: yeah lo.... I told her i need to go home and think.... she finally let me go... i went home, in the noon, she appeared at my door.. brought food i like... after that day... she meet up with me more.... initiates meals... she even initiates movies and I just get her to BJ me... with a jacket covering over her head... her BJ skills improve so much also... she BJ me everywhere sia, office, stairs, toilets. outdoor.. BJs me when I drive the car. slow and easy. even though I don't really need the arousal.. she's just putting more effort to blow for me... slow and no hurry... I was having such mixed feelings.

J: then you continue to F her?

me: haha no leh.. only at times, when she BJ me until i'm about to cum, i penetrate her to fuck until I ejaculate only... always raw..... I make sure she takes the pill also...

J: got finger her anot?

me: nope..

J: later she buay tahan then go for the indian how sia...

me: haha.. no way.. cos i showed her proof that the indian didn't give her his virginity... she damn dulan with him actually. and she behaves like I've not forgiven her. like trying to make me forgive her...

J: bro.. you still like love her and want to marry her anot?

me: no. don't think so..

J: you sure a not bro?

me: yes very sure.. why leh?

J: I got idea leh.. not sure if you will be angry if i suggest it....

me: just say la...

J: let me F her also leh.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

A 3some in the planning? More updates please.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
up 11 shockers
Old 25-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

me: wah bro... you like her meh?

J: ok la. not in love or like but her face can make my cock stand la.

J likes to fuck around... especially after getting them drunk...

me: haha. you sure bo.

J: yeah..

me: you go try and flirt with her lo. test her will power...

J: haha. nah.. i don't like her that much la... trust me la bro. you carry out my plan. she will be your fuck buddy slave forever...

me: let me think first...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday after work, checked into a hotel. B with me...... she seemed very relieved.. I even gave her a checklist of lingerie to buy on her own to bring for the hotel stay... she thought I was forgiving her.

me: i'm going down to get some condoms.

didn't wait for B to reply.

she was in the toilet taking a shower, and then changing into the lingerie...

she didn't know...

I was headed downstairs ....

for one reason....
Old 26-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 26-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, more please.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting more interesting, more updates please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 26-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

i went back to the hotel suite. half expected B to be watching tv in the living area. but she wasn't. walked into the sleeping area.

fuck!

see liao BUAY TAHAN!

she sat there like a guai girl waiting for me...

FUCK!!! she was wearing the piece I told her specifically I WANTED HER TO!

she stood up when I came in. I had no condom in my hand though.. it was in my bag. but she didn't ask..

I looked at her... in the tight cheongsam! white shiny top half with turquoise floral patterns, and the bottom turquoise skirt half...... I saw her in this years ago.... she never wore it for me no matter how much I asked when we were fucking, before I found out that she was fucking the indian as well...

now, she willingly does it for me... i grabbed her and kissed her... we locked lips.. but I couldn't sustain, i turned my head away, she knows I felt betrayed and she tried to connect our lips again... i pushed her away and turned her around. unzipped her cheongsam down...... saw the back straps of a red bra!

FINALLY!!!! fuck!

I turned her body around!........ slowly....... pulled her cheongsam top down......

FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

FUCKING SEXY!

RED BRA WITH BLACK LACE!!! PUSH UP SOMEMORE!! NOT THAT SHE NEEDS THAT!! I buay tahan LIAO!

pulled one cup down and sucked her nipple like a mad guy!

i pushed her on the bed. lifted up the skirt part of the cheongsam....

OH GOSHHHHH!!!!

it was a matching set of panties........

she looked at me and spread her legs.....

i buay tahan liao!

i took off my pants immediately.. took out my penis.... push inside her immediately!!

as usual.. a bit wet only... but enough... more wet than usual though... too long never fuck her...

she looked at me and looked relieved... I fucked her hard and fast.....

then....

i heard a sound....

shit!

i forgot about the plan!
Old 27-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 27-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

I pulled my cock out. B looked stunned. i looked at her... fuck! i still felt so horny! but I had to stick to the plan... I got off the bed, B sat up, she wore back her cheongsam top, she was worried.

B: what's wrong?

i didn't respond..

she got off the bed and slowly put her cheongsam back on......

she touched my arm and asked again...

B: what's wrong?

me: nothing.... drink this..

I handed her a bottle of mixed vodka.

she looked at me, hesitant. but I gave her a firm look... she doesn't like to drink usually. but she took the bottle and started to drink it slowly. i got her one of the more tasty ones. she drank half, but I signaled to her to finish the rest. she wasn't good at drinking, she cringed a bit. I took out the items i brought along... she looked surprised.

a blindfold.. real thick in material.

some handcuffs...

B looked shocked... i turned around and looked at her... I turned her around, rough manner. pulled both her hands behind her back and handcuffed her. she was a bit tipsy already, when I blindfolded her, fastened tight and nice. she was giggling...

i got a little pissed actually... my thoughts ran wild, the picture of her getting drunk and letting the indian colleague AND his buddies taking turns to finger her.... though I know it's not true... but.... I couldn't stop myself from imagining those..

I pushed her forward to the bed. raised her skirt, then slide her panties across and started to fuck her doggy. B moaned away like a happy slut... fuck! she's drunk already! i fucked her harder and faster....

suddenly,

i felt a soft tap on my shoulder.
Old 28-03-2019, 05:50 AM
Samster

i turned.

it was J.

he had snuck in quietly, he looked at me, we both weren't sure how to proceed. but J signaled to me to remember not to ejaculate inside her...

that was the plan...

I was already about to cum!

the idea of what was about to happen excited me so much!

i took out my cock and B fell to the bed.

I turned and saw J, his pants and boxers were already off. his cock was half erected, about the same size as mine. he sought one last look of approval from me...

i was a bit hesitant... but really couldn't find the motivation or love for B to stop him. J raised her skirt part , pick up her ass and pulled her panties down to her knees. he got on the bed and kneel behind her. he already capped himself...

wah... that feeling... saw J penetrate her... watched his cock go in.. he held it in for awhile.... then he start to pump.. watched B being fucked by J, her hands cuffed to her back.. she was in some discomfort.. i was so tempted to masturbate myself until I ejaculate....

but I had to stick to the plan!
Old 28-03-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1