The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ongbakak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Excellent story bro, please continue
Old 16-02-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have never had sex with her that is not great, even back when we were dating. The sex made it really hard to break uo with her back then. LOL. She was always up for it, gets wet easily, always cums, just overall great to have sex with.

I tortured her by plunging in and out slowly for quite a while, enjoying the view of watching my dick submerge into her pussy and emerging again. When I felt like switching position (basically when my legs started to ache too much), I asked her to stand up and move to the window. I wanted to test if she is daring enough to fuck at the window with curtains open. Our room has a clear and unblocked view of the city so voyeur would have to have binoculars or telescope from apartments in the area, which I know some people do. LOL. She was hesitant, not as daring as before but she nodded when I said let’s at least leave the shears closed.

So she bent forward a bit, palms on the shears, sliding down as her legs spread for me to enter from behind. Her pussy is tight but she’s also fucking wet by now so it’s not hard to enter. My hands on her hips, her palms firm as she can against the shears and window. I inserted and we both let out an “ahhhh”...I kept my eyes opened as I pumped from behind. Firm and strong, I grunted and she moaned with every pumped. I was taking in the city view, which is pretty although I’m not sure if she was, considering she had to keep her grip and of course she was getting higher and higher with me thrusting from behind.

It got a bit much for her as her grip looked like it was slipping so we turn 180. Now if anyone was looking, they should just see my fat ass moving in and out. LOL. Her hands now held on to the top of the couch while I regained the momentum. All kinds of expletives and dirty talk took place. I love a good standing fuck and none more so with such an outstanding partner.

I could sense she was cumming because she looked like she was losing control. Throwing her head back and forth, pushing and grinding her ass into me with each firm thrust until she finally came! I have come to expect she would cum in waves but it doesn’t take away the sensational throbbing feeling on my dick and sense of accomplishment.

I was almost there myself. I leaned forward to grab the top of couch so our bodies are tight together now and I picked up the pace in humping her, faster and faster, louder and louder. I was going “uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...” while she was egging me on “fuck fuck fuck...go go go...fuck...” until I cannot hold it anymore. I came and and came and continued humping until she came a few moments later. We both collapse, panting and smiling. No words needed.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see u back TS. great update!
Old 26-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
decking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support for more!!
Old 19-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fun and unexpected encounter last week in KL. M is a wine supplier for my company’s events in Malaysia. 49yo Chinese, divorced, one daughter studying overseas. Height around 1.65m, keeps herself fit so her body is pretty good for her age. She takes care of herself well plus a bit of aesthetic work here and there, she’s a very attractive mature lady. From photos she showed me, she was a looker in her younger days. I have known her for a few years now, always have a good experience dealing with her and in the earlier days have thought about fucking her but never tried my luck. Or rather our engagements have always been work-based than personal.

So at our last event in KL, she brought and introduced a new colleague, 24yo, chio ah lian type with a tight young bod and happy disposition. I was actually interested in her. Anyway, after the event the young girl suggested we go for drinks somewhere to unwind. At drinks, my approaches seemed promising until she said her bf is coming to pick her up. She left a little past midnight leaving me with M.

First thing she asked was what I thought of her colleague. I played it cool and dismissed any notion I was interested. Then I said jokingly that I noticed a tinge of jealousy from her the whole time I was not talking to her. She laughed and denied. I apologised for not giving her the attention using the excuse “three is a crowd is real...” and “now you have my full attention”. We were seated on those high chairs and a small round table. I turned slighlty so I’m facing her directly and held up my glass to toast her. We talked a bit about how we never hung out socially and it was always work with me. The last time we had drinks was 4 years ago after the first event she supplied our wines and it was with her boss and my colleagues.

Then we started to share some personal info that’s when I found out about the divorce a few years ago. She knows I’m married so we talked a bit about myself. It was a pretty fun night, sharing some laughs and jokes. Coming to 2am and bar was closing so I got the check. I walked her to her car and got a Grab at the same time. Then she asked something unexpected...if I can drive her home because she feels a bit high. I didn’t think twice, just said sure and cancelled the Grab.
Old 20-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Gd to see U back TS.
Old 21-03-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hoping for more updates!
Old 21-03-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

TS waiting for your juicy update...
Old 27-03-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Snoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, support and camping here!
Old 27-03-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Newbie11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing, Bro... enjoy reading your encounter...

Looking forward more encounter.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

She leaned back and relaxed while Google map got me directions. 15mins away in a nice area of KL...not so bad I thought to myself. Some talk about the KL scene in the car and she said how bored she is when her daughter is away. That’s why she goes to the gym, yoga, etc to fill up time especially on weekends.

When we arrived, to my surprise, she asked if I wanted to have a drink upstairs. I wanted to say no because I have meetings in the morning but in that split second, which I’m sure lots of bros have had before, “is this happening?”...”am I reading this correctly?”...etc. I confess I already thought about how to make an excuse to go upstairs but cancelled those thoughts. It would be embarassing if my approach went south because I would still deal with her for business.

I did the most logical thing and said “Sure. I could do with one more”. I smiled, she smiled and we entered the building. Her apartment is nice. Comfortable, 3-bedroom, balcony with a city view, open concept kitchen, tastefully done up interior and nice furnishings. I stood at the end of the counter separating the kitchen from living area. She went to the wine fridge and handed me a bottle to open. I poured a glass each, we toasted and drank. Damn good wine. She said this is one of those she keeps for an occassion. Bells are going off in my head. I raised my glass for another toast and finished the glass.

I reached out to want to hold her arm to bring her towards me but in the same moment, she took a step forward and we just leaned in for the kiss. It was a gentle, passionate and quite a long kiss. I was quite hard and horny by the time our lips broke away. We both let out a bit of a chuckle then she led me to her bedroom.

Once naked on the bed, we kissed a bit then she went down on me, blowing gently but with good suction. Feels nice but not nearly one of the best I had. After blowing for a while, she asked me to be on top so we switched positions. I wanted to get my condom from my pants (I always carry a fresh one when travelling) she said no. “Don’t worry, you are my first guy in a whole and I’m not getting pregnant”. I believed her and entered her raw. She was already very wet when I entered her.

Nothing spectacular happened during sex so I won’t go into details. I was gentle, focusing on strong and slow strokes. She was very passionate, grabbed me very tightly whereever she can and moaned for her god a lot. She didn’t squirt but got very very wet and eventually we came in doggie position.

Just how long she hadn’t had sex, I didn’t know until after our fuck...she told me 4 years...I was like “wow”. I just told her no details needed. We finished the wine and went one more round...
Old 31-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
PowerTransit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1