The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: affair with a married woman

Good story, please continue..
Old 27-03-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS back to cliff hanging mode again
Old 28-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Waiting to r update
Old 28-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Office relationship? Hope that the lady tasted the sausage and in the end didn't lose her rice bowl.
Old 28-03-2019, 07:18 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Good writer spotted
Old 28-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsnow View Post
Days and weeks passed and wwe talked about work stuff... how hard her work is as a manager and i also share the same about what i do. Almost everyday we’d start with “good morning” and ends with “see you tomorrow”.

Then one saturday morning i tested the water… how she’ll respond talking about private stuff, specifically sex. To my surprise, she reciprocated although a bit shy. Things got heated up after a few exchanges. That day, i learned that even when she’s already married, she still masturbates to satisfy her self. I didnt really asked why. Im just glad to know something too personal about her. Since that day, we flirted with each other during working hours. Nothing much happenned. All in chat. She also mentined that her husband hasn’t really satisfied her. Everytime they do it, they just don’t finish. The evil in me also tried to comfort her. Telling her she’s missing all the things she should have experienced and that she doesn’t deserve this.

By this time, she already knew i liked her and that im just glad that we chat. Wont do anything about it cause she’s married. Then i told her that i dreamnt about her few nights back. I tried to tease her about that dream, telling her its not right to dream such thing. I was trying to throw a bait at her, checking if she’d beg me to narrate the details about my dream. I tried to refuse in the exchanges, making her beg more. Then i told her about my dream.

I told her my dream was about me and her. We had sex, but the foreplay was good. She begged to narrate how it started in my dream. I told her we were in a hotel room, i approached her from behind and hugged her tight... kissed her ears down to her neck. Then slowly wapped my hands on her breast. After that, i slowly removed her top, made her turn around to face me as we kissed. Then i went down on her and gently sucked her nipples. All this, she kept replying to my messages with “then?” Or “what’s next?” This made her hungry for more details. I narrated all of it, adding more specific details to make her arouse and ask for more. Eventually, ive narrated up to the point where i put my hard cock inside her and we came together.

At some point of my narration, she said she had enough. She cant take it any longer. She excused herself and told me she’ll reply later on. She needed a few minutes. I asked where she’s going. She said shes wet and wanted to masturbate. She got horny about my dream. By that time, i knew i got her already.
more updates please bro
Old 29-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was a saturday when i narrated to her about my dream. That is why we had all the time to chat… and she had the time to “relieved” herself. It would take another two days then before we’d bump into each other in the office.

Weekday came, and i was kinda excited and perhaps nervous at the same time about how she’ll react when we see each other after that weekend revelation. We bump into each other in the cafeteria. Just a simple smile and a “hello” like nothing happened. We’ll atleast she wasn’t mad or anything. By the time i got back into my cube, we started chatting again. Hectic monday but nothing could stop us from recalling what we’ve discussed over the weekend. Things got heated up quickly. I kept teasing her and she kept replying to stop cause cant concentrate on her work. Then just before lunch i invited her to go out and have lunch together. She was hesitant cause she doesnt want people to see us leave the office together, specially in one car, her car. But i was persistent. And told her we have to talk about what i revealed to her the previous weekend. In between these invitations, i kept teasing her. She would reply how she keep thinking about my dream, or how she liked the idea of the foreplay, etc. At some point shortly before lunch, she just said, “lets go. I cant take this anymore. I’ll see you at the car park. Lets take my car. Ill drive.” Upon reasing this, man, my cock awakened! But i had to keep myself focused cause walking around the office having a hard-on is a no-no. It’s just too obvious having a bulge in my pants.

We discussed how we’re supposed to leave the office. She had to go to her car first, she’ll wait their as i follow. I did exactly as she told me. I got into her car. When i got in, it would be the second time we talk alone, ever since that incident in the lift (the day we introduced ourselves to each other). Man, i was so nervous what to say. We just smiled at each other, started talking like we’ve been friends for a long time. So she asked where we’d go, and i said anywhere. We can just drive around or we can have lunch together, somewhere a bit far where less possibility of bumping into someone from our office (think how people would think an engineer having lunch with a manager from another department — completely different field). She just said lets get out of here first (office car park) before anyone sees us. So she drove…

She drove slowly but we had no destination. I really didnt care. My heart was pumping pretty fast and at the same time having a hard on. As she was driving, i just gave her instruction like turn here, turn there, drive straight. Then i slowly grab held her hand. It was so soft. She just smiled at me. Man, she held my hand, too, as if we were long time lovers. I just caress her hand slowly while she was driving. Agsin, she asked where we should go. This time i had a definite answer. Told her lets to go my place. Atleast we dont have to drive endlessly and we can talk without worrying anyone might see us. so she drove straight to the condo where i stayed.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Snoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro TS, please keep going!
Old 29-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 29-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
wakanui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to have a good time in condo
Old 29-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
manualo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 30-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

nice one. carry on

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1