The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ance-of-water/

Lee Bee Wah: Increase of water price, just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water

Member of Parliament for Nee Soon GRC, Er Dr Lee Bee Wah said that the 30% increase of water price is to bring up awareness of the importance of water and that there will be families who need help for the increase in price.

She said that in her interview with Channel News Asia interview after the presentation of Budget 2017:

Happy to hear that there are more assistance given to companies, to the industries, to the SMEs and also heartened to see there is more help for those needy families, more GST, more S&CC rebates given and that there is a personal income tax rebate.

And I think on one hand, the increase of the water price, is just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water, but I am sure there will be families who need help so it is a good gesture to help.

Finance Minister, Heng Swee Keat said in the Budget 2017 speech in Parliament, “Water prices were last revised in 2000, almost 20 years ago. We need to update our water prices to reflect the latest costs of water supply,”

He noted that the price increase will go towards maintaining Singapore’s water infrastructure, and more expensive sources of water such as desalination.

Including taxes, the prices will go up by 30 per cent in two phases. The first hike will be from 1 July this year, and the second from 1 July next year.

Within the hour of posting, hundreds of comments were made on the video

Tay Chin Peng wrote, "How about reducing the MP's salaries. It will help remind them the importance of working hard to earn money for a living."

Albert Tiong wrote, "OK. Now I'm aware of it. Can you reduce the price back to what it used to be?"

Daddie Yowzer wrote, "You want to know who are the people who really waste water ! Those that stay in houses .. Especially GCB ! I've worked for them .. I know .. Everyday water plants, garden the size of HDB flat and their cars .. So just because they pay its ok .. Compare to a person staying in HDB ... How much can we really use or waste ! Female version of KBW! Oh and those who say 69% voted .. True maybe .. but didn't vote for these two clowns."

Lau Kok Kheong wrote, "The awareness for the hawkers and restaurants to increase their food and drinks prices too~ do they aware? Or they just don't care."

Curtis Lee wrote, "What make you think that we are not aware? My water usage is way below National Average. You are punishing people like me who are concious about water preservation."

Sharingan Ismadi wrote, "We have a water agreement with Malaysia that hasn't expired. We also have a desalination plant and most likely another on the way that should be paid for? I haven't read the article but 30% increase is kinda extreme. Its like saying our nation coffers are so dangerously low that cannot afford to build the project first and then we pay for it slowly in the long term."

Albert Tan wrote, "We have been paying "Water Conservancy Charge" for decades, that's supposed to create awareness for saving water, isn't it fair that the tax subject to Service Charge and GST too? Suck thumb la!"

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNews...4372631502934/
Old 30-03-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

https://www.facebook.com/TAVSingapor...type=3&theater

Lee Hsien Loong has commented again on his unpopular plan to raise water tariff by 30%.

Calling it "absolutely necessary", he now says it is because the PUB has and has to spent billions to build water infrastructure.

So well, the truth is out: he let in millions of foreigners without taking into consideration the capacity of our water supply, and now he wants us to also pay for the expansion of water infrastructure.

If he wants to hike water price just to raise revenue, just state it as it is. Why hide behind the bullshit excuses about water being an "existential issue" and there being a need to remind people that it's a precious resource?
Old 30-03-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

https://www.facebook.com/TAVSingapor...type=3&theater

Majority of S'poreans are easily satisfied - give them $200 worth of GST rebate voucher and they will happily vote for the PAP and throw out any consideration about the long term good of this country.

Agree? — with Justin Wee.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
geylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/1m/coe/coeDetail.html

Motorcycle COEs at $8000++

Really pity the delivery riders. No wonder nowadays so many Malaysian riders doing delivery.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Like I said, this is the year of the expensive Rooster. Expect every fxxk thing to increase except your salary and bonus. Going to be years of misery ahead for everyone except the rich. FACT OF LIFE IN SINGAPORE NOW.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Like I said, this is the year of the expensive Rooster. Expect every fxxk thing to increase except your salary and bonus. Going to be years of misery ahead for everyone except the rich. FACT OF LIFE IN SINGAPORE NOW.
Its just a matter of time before garbagement say they long time no increment n must increase now if not they'll 'lose out n fall behind' to private sector who are 'desperate ' to hire these ahem talents

Its fucking great to rule spore becos sporeans are spores never ending ATM. Whenever garbagement needs money, just activate sporeans n draw money
_______
Exchange points talking rubbish ma
Old 01-04-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
[url]https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/food-prices-going-through-roof-expensive-singapore[

[B][SIZE="4"]FOOD PRICES GOING THROUGH THE ROOF IN EXPENSIVE SINGAPORE[/SI
Submitted by farhan on Fri, 31/03/2017 - 10:37pm

[IMG]http://images.allsingaporestuff.com/styles/big_within_article/s3/field/image/food-prices-singapore-expensive_1.jpg?itok=a5thVMO

What the hell is happening here?

I went to a Charsiew Stall at a local coffee shop. I ordered $3.50 charsiew rice. I also told the young man that I don't take much rice and requested LESS RICE.

The young man shook his head and told me. That would be $4.50!!! I told him that I just wanted less rice and NOT MORE CHARSIEW! The young man stood firm and said LESS RICE you pay $4.50!!! I did not want to argue with him and I paid $4.50!!!

I went to the nearby fish soup stall. I ordered $4 fish and vegetable soup.
When I got my dish, I saw very little fish. I told the Uncle ,can I add more
fish. He added two small miserable pieces of fish and charged me $5.00!!!

I then walked to the sugar-cane stall after finishing my charsiew rice. I
told the young man I only wanted little ice. He said $2.00!!! Normally, the
price for one glass of sugar cane water at this stall is $1.50. I just wanted
LESS ICE and NOT MORE .SUGAR CANE JUICE!! The young man got angry. " Unca,
you want or not???"

I no choice and paid $2.00!!! I knew from experience that if I pay $1.50 for
the sugar cane water, it will be almost all ICE WATER!!! with very little
sugar cane juice.

What is happening here in Singapore. Food is getting more and more expensive
and the standard of food is going down the drain!!! You are paying more and
getting much much less with poorer quality and bloody lousy service.

Heartache Ah Kongkia
A.S.S. Contributor

Editor's Note:
Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?
Story is rubbish LA.

Just buy normal food. Throw away the unneeded rice n ice lo.

Story sounds like Its from those senile old Man. Don't know wats going on n keep talking rubbish. And refuse to listen
_______
Exchange points senile ma
Old 02-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is all thanks to the 70% who voted for them .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 04-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newkid67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
This is all thanks to the 70% who voted for them .
That is why water is only raise by 30%. If 100% were to have voted for them, maybe there will be no raise is water price. But, by the way, now they are increase electricity too.
So, water, electricity and would gas be increase next?
Old 04-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
iWanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkid67 View Post
That is why water is only raise by 30%. If 100% were to have voted for them, maybe there will be no raise is water price. But, by the way, now they are increase electricity too.
Basically everything will increase. Last time I can park in a carpark while waiting for my next apptmt etc, now all computerize, every second also got to pay. Every damn thing now is got to pay.

Life is getting tougher n tougher.

Seriously, how much is enough for the govt??
Old 04-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
B10Science deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWanker View Post
Basically everything will increase. Last time I can park in a carpark while waiting for my next apptmt etc, now all computerize, every second also got to pay. Every damn thing now is got to pay.

"Enough" is not in their dictionary. If it is, they won't be called greedy white bastards
Old 04-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
From what I heard from gas senders, has cylinder is going to increase by a few dollars. So I assume it might be across the board for all. This makes me say that the govt wants to prosecute profiteers is a joke. With an increase in all their operation costs, it is only justifiable that prices of consumer goods will increase. So how are they going to press charges against them unless their prices increase by 30%. Common sense and another act of trying to smoke people. Imagine the govt saying MPs and ministers are not increasing their salaries despite the high increase of their peers in the private sector....big joke right and should the people prosecute them for profiteering too if they increase it? Haha.....sometimes I wonder if they think they are ruling in the 60s where people are less educated and knowledgeable or are they just plain outright militants....
When will we see govt serving for the good of the people and thinking only about the welfare of the people and the nation instead of just money and profits only. It is just a case of enriching themselves and the rich stakeholders only through profits but not through true blue officials who are full blooded to serve the community with honest and sincere hearts without thinking of good rewards, but rather, doing good for themselves and their descendents and the people of SINGAPORE.

Last edited by winphenom; 04-04-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWanker View Post

Life is definitely getting harder and harder for the average local Singaporeans . But who gives the government the power to do it ? The 70% who voted for them . I won't be surprise there will be more price increases coming our way . Some more the economic outlook in Singapore doesn't look good . Many local Singaporeans are without a job.

Old 05-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
From what I heard from gas senders, has cylinder is going to increase by a few dollars. So I assume it might be across the board for all. This makes me say that the govt wants to prosecute profiteers is a joke. With an increase in all their operation costs, it is only justifiable that prices of consumer goods will increase. So how are they going to press charges against them unless their prices increase by 30%. Common sense and another act of trying to smoke people. Imagine the govt saying MPs and ministers are not increasing their salaries despite the high increase of their peers in the private sector....big joke right and should the people prosecute them for profiteering too if they increase it? Haha.....sometimes I wonder if they think they are ruling in the 60s where people are less educated and knowledgeable or are they just plain outright militants....
When will we see govt serving for the good of the people and thinking only about the welfare of the people and the nation instead of just money and profits only. It is just a case of enriching themselves and the rich stakeholders only through profits but not through true blue officials who are full blooded to serve the community with honest and sincere hearts without thinking of good rewards, but rather, doing good for themselves and their descendents and the people of SINGAPORE.

I truly love bro skyleon's signature . He put it quite rightly " A good government strives to make its citizens' lives better abut not harder " . The government priority is to create jobs for Singaporeans .

Old 05-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

Quote:
(
No...I think next they will increase prostitution tax
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1