The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Gravesity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Throw A Bit

Wee woo wee ...... please update soon
Old 13-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Mynn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also waiting for new update .
Old 13-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Clariancy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too.
Old 15-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
PueyKey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPueyKey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its been almost a week since TS last update .
Old 15-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Bloomybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PueyKey View Post
Its been almost a week since TS last update .
Wish he'll update soon
Old 19-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Ice Fire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIce Fire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
At the corner of the toilet, i spotted a pail with clothes inside. My wife had the habit of washing her intimates by hand since young and i believed it ran in the family. I looked inside the pail and true enough Sofea's soiled bras and panties were inside waiting to be washed. I picked them up and took a whiff of her womanly scent. The bras smelled more "sweaty" and the panties more "musky". Losing all self control, i closed my eyes and started wanking away..

Don't PCC too long .
Old 19-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
kapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 19-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MaiLuanKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 19-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ABpopa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 19-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
hanglonh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 19-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
icsci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Fire View Post
Don't PCC too long .
Needs time to recover
Old 19-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
regissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterregissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping +1. Looking forward to your updates!
Old 21-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
anymorezaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!!
Old 22-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
starmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS still not back yet . Maybe gone for a long holiday .
Old 25-03-2017, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry yes was on holiday. Continued..
======================================
Anthology II - Part 3

As i went past the point of no return, i groaned and had the biggest orgasm i can remember in recent times as i spurt wave after wave. I opened my eyes to see that I had cum all over the outside of the toilet bowl and not the inside that I was wantonly aiming for. Almost emptying the toilet paper and spraying frantically with the shower head, i tried to clean off all the gooey liquid as best i could. Even though half the toilet was soaked, i was satisfied and hoped that it would dry quickly without being used. But as i opened the door, standing right outside was Sofea with a laundry basket next to her. "Wah so long ah?" she went as she nonchalantly moved in and separated her laundry before emptying it into the pail and washing machine inside. I quickly retreated back to the hall sofa.

A few minutes later, SIL joined me at the sofa with 2 cans. As we opened them and downed the poison, we started chatting. It was nice letting go as i had been unable to chat openly with wifey for some time due to her mood swings. I revealed that actually we had an agreement not to have kids till i settled in my new workplace but it was wifey who pressured me into unprotected sex. SIL had her own revelation. In the beginning she and BIL were both having fertility problems. But for the last 6 months, she's been given a clean bill of health by her Gynae and it was just BIL still having problems. "You are so lucky Dan. You have a healthy sperm count." As scientific as it sounded, hearing her say "sperm" sounded sexy and brought back memories of just now. I was getting hard again as i saw the bumps on her chest. I fidgeted uncomfortably as she continued. "Such a waste. Our situation is exactly the opposite. Here i am waiting for the precious protein while you can afford to waste it in my toilet". Busted! SIL knew exactly what happened. There was no point hiding.

Looking sheepish, "Hehe. Been some time. Need to throw a bit" i offered in my defense. I caught her eyes going down to the tent forming in my pants as i adjusted my position in vain. All it did was move my underwear a bit. Without any warning, she reached out and pulled down my zip swiftly, freeing my rod standing proud and hard between the folds. "Sis, what you doing?" i asked in shock. Instead of saying anything, she just put her finger to her lips with a "sshh" before encircling my shaft with her hand and pumping away. Involuntarily, i opened my legs wider and rested my head on the top of the sofa as i enjoyed the sensation. Her vigorous hand movement was causing her boobs to jiggle, rubbing her nipples against the fabric of her tshirt and hardening them to poke out even more. She caught me looking but continued pumping.

Even though i was rock hard, i had just cum and the next round was taking longer than expected. Nobody knew how long we could stay in this compromising position right on the hall sofa. Sensing that additional stimulus was needed, she stopped long enough to throw her tshirt over her head and pop her leg over mine before resuming. Now my SIL was sitting in just her shorts spread wide as i admired her beautiful breasts. They were slightly bigger and more saggy than my wife's. The nipples were smaller but more pinkish too. It was a wonderful sight seeing them bounce unrestrained and unobstructed. In appreciation, the familiar feeling swelled up in my balls as i unloaded a few weak spurts onto her hand and thigh. Picking up every drop with her fingers, she slid her gooey hand into the front waistband of her spread shorts and underwear and carefully smeared my life-giving liquid around, plunging her coated digits into her depths..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1