The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Throw A Bit

Lina was someone I've known for a long time. Even with our big age gap, we hit it off quite well when we got to know each other at a team-building event organised by the company she just joined. She was just 18 and it was her first job. Having a small frame, she could pass off as a secondary school student. But her boobs and butt looked disproportionately bigger, making her hourglass figure really attractive. I was her instructor and things were strictly professional during the event. But we made quite an impression to each other such that we kept in touch after. One thing led to another and I ended up taking her virginity. Although we were both single, there was never any commitment. It was more like "Friends With Benefits" at a time when the term had not even been invented yet. Coming from a poor background, she was fresh and starry-eyed at my many adventures nearby. Finally earning for herself and having her freedom, i was soon bringing her monthly to the many islands and highlands of Malaysia during the weekends, bonking like rabbits in the process. I really liked her but her immaturity kept getting in the way and we started drifting apart. Soon she had a boyfriend and that was it. Eventually we lost all contact.

A decade later, i was happily married and started a family of my own. Out of the blue one day, i received a friend request on FB. It was Lina! I accepted and we were soon chatting about old times and our adventures together. I gave her my number but she oddly she did not give her's. Anyway topic turned to our current lives and i found out that Lina was married and 7 months pregnant. I was happy for her and also that we had reestablished contact, at least through FB. But soon my happiness turned to disappointment. It seems that her bastard husband had left her for another woman and she had to fend for herself. Heavily pregnant with mounting medical bills and out of a job, she had no choice but to reach out for help. The amount she asked for was not much and I actually offered to double it. She was thankful yet apologetic and promised to return everything soon. Not that i was expecting anything back. After confirmation of my Internet transfer, that was it. Rarely saw her online. Later i heard she had given birth by c-section to a healthy boy. At least I helped and everyone was happy.

A few months later, i received a message on my phone from an unknown number. It was Lina, wanting to meet me to return the money she owed. Being a new mother, i knew it was difficult for her to go out with a baby so i just told her to transfer me the money. But she insisted to meet and introduce her young prince. So we compromised and decided to meet at her house. When i saw the address, i realised it was her parents' house, the same house where i had taken her virginity when no one was around. Although we were both married (to other people) devious thoughts came to my mind..
Old 29-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
OngTummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Throw A Bit

Good start TS, pls continue
Old 29-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ProspexOat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 31-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
wildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope TS comes back soon .
Old 31-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
TheDucknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, camping here
Old 31-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
duyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here....
Old 31-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Pocahantu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support here....
Old 31-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CashRegister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 31-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
BritAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 31-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TidalMotion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 01-02-2017, 04:52 AM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Upon reaching her house, i was slightly disappointed to find that her family was around. The mum remembered me from previous visits and we chatted in the hall while Lina was in the room feeding the baby. She eventually appeared and i was finally seeing her again after 10 years. Her face was more mature but her body still maintained its shape, even after childbirth. We just started at each other for a few moments. The baby in her arms started getting restless and her mum got up to take him and walk around while Lina sat down to chat with me. We were literally old friends and chatted pretty openly, talking about giving birth and taking care of the baby. Being a father of 2 myself, i gave her many tips. Halfway through our conversation, she excused herself. "I'm blessed with a lot of milk so no need to buy formula. But need to pump often" she went casually. As she disappeared into the room again, i went looking for Auntie and her grandchild in the kitchen. After a few minutes of chatting and playing with the baby, we heard a greeting coming from the main door. With me holding the little one, we went out into the hall again. Right next to the door was a slim spectacled girl wearing an ITE uniform removing her socks who looked very familiar. She was slightly taken aback by the presence of a guest but soon smiled and greeted me by name. "You remember my younger daughter Yin" went Auntie. Of course! It was Lina's younger sister who was just a little girl last i saw her. She disappeared into the other room just as Lina came out of hers. She passed me the stack of 50-dollar notes which I just pocketed without counting. "Wah still trust me so much after all these years huh?" she went with a wide smile. I had no reason not to as i wasn't even expecting her to return the money in the first place. Anyway i enquired on her future plans and she said she had found a job without going into details. I wished them well and left.

A few days later, my phone rang in the morning as i was sleeping at home. It was Lina. "I'm at Bishan Interchange. I'm late! What bus do i take to Sin Ming? I remember you used to live nearby". I revealed that i still live nearby, close to my parents' house. Anyway i gave her directions and she was off for her first day of work at a car workshop as i went back to sleep. But a few hours later, she messaged me again wanting to meet me for lunch as there was nobody to go with at her workplace. At first, i thought she was more trouble than I cared for being married and all. But it was just lunch and I had to eat anyway. Knowing she had a sweet tooth, i suggested McDonalds at Bishan Park as dessert after would be nice. She agreed and we had a quick bite in the crowded restaurant. Wearing a long sleeved blouse and pants, she looked good. The blouse seemed a tad tight for her and accentuated her ample boobs, drawing some looks as we ate. After that, I offered to walk with her across the park, dessert in hand, as she made her way back to her workplace. There was nobody around and the quiet surroundings coupled with the sugar rush of her sundae really loosened her up. After all she had been cooped up at home past few months busy with her baby and it was nice to be finally out. She revealed about the troubles with her husband and catching him red-handed with his female colleague. Apparently divorce proceedings were already on the way.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
AdmGenAladeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 01-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

As we chatted inside Bishan Park, Lina crossed her arms over her chest and asked to look for a toilet. But as we walked and walked there was none nearby. We passed a small utility shed set within a slope and she pulled me towards it. "I know there's nobody around but i hope you're not going to pee here" i went dryly. She slapped me on my shoulder and went "Noo". But she grinned sheepishly and revealed "In my rush this morning, i forgot to bring my breast pump set. Now too full with milk already, its starting to get painful. Guess i got no choice but to squeeze and throw a bit of milk now. Hope can tahan till i get home". When I heard this, it suddenly caused a stirring within me. My mind started thinking a thousand different ways. All i could muster was "Oh what a waste" as i looked at her smiling face. Then, out of nowhere, i blurted out "Maybe i can help you?". Wait, did i say that out loud? What the hell was i thinking? I was expecting an angry slap or something as i looked at her. But she was still smiling. "Hmm really ah?" she went as she considered the situation. I just nodded dumbly.

She backed into the hidden corner and looked around one more time. Assured the coast was clear, she started unbuttoning her purple blouse from the top. Three buttons later, i could see her pink lacy bra and flat tummy. It wasn't a boring nursing bra as i expected, just a normal bra that was slightly too small for her spilling engorged breasts. Holding the breastpads in place, she lifted both her magnificent mammaries out of their cups without unclasping. For her small frame, they stood straight out with pinkish nipples, only drooping slightly from the weight. Of course i had seen them before 10 years ago but that was another life another time. Trying to break the ice, i went "Guess its time for you to go shopping for new bras". She shot back with "You buy for me ah? Ok faster lah before somebody comes" as she massaged her breasts with both hands. Taking a closer look, i saw droplets of white forming on her left nipple. I took the entire protrusion into my mouth and sucked gently as i held her slim waist. Soon, warm sweet liquid started flowing and trickling down my throat. After a few mouthfuls, i switched over and started sucking away as i massaged the breast with one hand . "Go ahead finish everything. I still got half a day to go" went Lina. Boy was i glad that i had decided to have a light lunch earlier. Alternating between both sides, she was soon drained and clearly feeling better. Quickly adjusting her bra and buttoning up her blouse, we were both off towards her office. "Well, that was interesting. Thank you for your help" went Lina. "It was my pleasure" i remarked coolly. She seemed deep in thought for a while and then had a proposition - "How about we meet for lunch everyday?". I had no problem with that as i usually worked at night. "Only if you allow me to bring you shopping after work today for some front-clasp bras" was my reply. It was a deal. Guess there was no need to throw a bit anymore.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Intetesting new story! Great job TS! Pls write more!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 01-02-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Intetesting new story! Great job TS! Pls write more!
Love the story as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1