The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of
Re: My little ballet studio....

TS, more exciting juicy part coming in.
Old 13-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Heo was gagged and tied to the chair.
Hanzo walked up to her and unbuttoned her white blouse. Slowly. Letting Heo's full ripe tits pop out in her bra.
Heo's bra was a front-clasp design, so Hanzo had no problems undoing it.

Heo's bright pinkish nipples and raised areolaes were in plain sight, on her perky C+ cups on a slim body with a flat tummy.
Heo was screaming, in panic at what was to happen next!
She could sense she was going to be violated!
Old 13-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Heo was gagged and tied to the chair.
Hanzo walked up to her and unbuttoned her white blouse. Slowly. Letting Heo's full ripe tits pop out in her bra.
Heo's bra was a front-clasp design, so Hanzo had no problems undoing it.

Heo's bright pinkish nipples and raised areolaes were in plain sight, on her perky C+ cups on a slim body with a flat tummy.
Heo was screaming, in panic at what was to happen next!
She could sense she was going to be violated!
Oh no!!! Nobody's coming to her rescue??!!
Old 14-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FrancoisYeap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Oh no!!! Nobody's coming to her rescue??!!
Batman or Superman?
Old 14-04-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Frackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS
Old 14-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Yanzo took out a penknife.
He brushed the sharp blade against Heo's fair skin on her breasts, using the sharp tip to scrape against Heo's nipples.
The pain was unbearable and Heo let out a scream of pain.
"Miss Heo, I don't run a charity organisation. What you borrow needs to be repaid. You're behind on payments. It's bad for staff morale!"
"This, however, is good for staff morale!"
With that Hanzo grabbed and suckled Heo's tits. Nice firm sag-free tits, he suckled her nipples like a baby. Nubile and sweet.
Then his henchmen felt Heo up before tying her to a wooden apparatus.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-04-2016 at 10:22 PM.
Old 14-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster (P)

Hanzo was basically using his smartphone to secure business deals while Heo was being tied up.
Heo's mother could only watch in shame, knowing she had dragged her daughter into this...
She owed the Yakuza 7 million Yen.
Hanzo laid down the options for Heo:
1. Be raped by a middle-aged Japanese businessman
- repay 1,000,000 Yen

- she would be raped until she gets pregnant, and will be kept as his sex slave for 3 days and nights

2. Let the businessman's young 14 year old son devirginise her, and have his first taste of virgin female flesh
- repay 500,000 Yen

- similarly, raped by the 14 year old until she gets pregnant, as a "big sister" providing sexual pleasure for 1 week

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-04-2016 at 10:43 PM.
Old 14-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mind you, this wasn't a regular 14 year old....

His father was a multi-billionaire, and had brought him to Europe since 13 to fashion shows and for young starlets.
He had becoming well-versed in extracting the sexual essence of young nubile girls

This was a boy who had just hit puberty.
Just started producing sperm and ejaculating at 13. And his father had brought him to Europe to lose his virginity to fashion models..
Imagine a 13 year old boy who could have any girl he wanted to explore his sexuality.
He chose the model above to lose his virginity to. Madalina Pica. An 18 year old Romanian model. The star of the lingerie show. 175cm. Slim with natural bouncy C cups with pinkish nipples.
US20K for 24 hours of RAW bliss.
Like all teenage boys, he almost came when she stripped off her clothes. Sucked her breasts dry. Fondled her thoroughly. Took her in multiple positions. And pumped in 4 creampies into her!
Madalina had underestimated the youth of her conqueror, and got pregnant from the virgin encounter..

He had creampied 15 European teenage runway models on his last trip to Paris. 3 even got pregnant..

If Heo chose this option, she would be massacred!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 15-04-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Old 14-04-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster (P)

3. A gangrape by 3 men
- an African dictator
- a Russian oligarch
- a Japanese businessman

- repay 5,000.000 Yen!

Unlimited shots!

Hanzo had had a few girls brutalised with this option before.
The outcomes were not pleasant. The last girl was a pretty 17 year old Syrian brunette they trafficked in for this snuff fantasy.
She was raped repeatedly until her nipples were almost bitten off, her vagina torn. Then they killed her as an act of mercy...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-04-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 14-04-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster (P)

Heo was shaking in fear..
The option with the least damage might be the 14 year old, but still....
(she didn't realise how well-versed the 14 year old was though).
Her conscience came over her.
Hanzo ungagged her, waiting for an answer.
"No I won't do any of those disgusting things!"
Old 15-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster (P)

"The audacity!", Hanzo though to himself.
He went up to Heo's mother, got his thugs to hold her down, then pulled out her fingernail.

The screams of both mother and daughter filled the room..
Old 15-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster (P)

Hanzo went on to pull out another fingernail, this time slowly....
Heo screamed and begged him to stop.

Hanzo said, "Have my money ready by tomorrow, or else...."
With that, Hanzo and his thugs left the room.
Old 15-04-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
"The audacity!", Hanzo though to himself.
He went up to Heo's mother, got his thugs to hold her down, then pulled out her fingernail.

The screams of both mother and daughter filled the room..
Ohhh!!! This is really cruel act n torturing punishment !! like last time those cold-blooded Japanese soldiers used to torture the Chinese.

Poor Heo n her mother, how can they raised money to repay their debt in such a short time??
Old 16-04-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
jesslyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ohhh!!! This is really cruel act n torturing punishment !! like last time those cold-blooded Japanese soldiers used to torture the Chinese.

Poor Heo n her mother, how can they raised money to repay their debt in such a short time??
Money lenders don't care how fast you raised money, in fact they'd prefer you can't raise enough money
Old 16-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Exclusive Advertiser

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22873 / Power: 57
Menshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upped you back, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1