The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The Tokyo firm

Hi bros!

This is my attempt at writing a story for your reading pleasure... It's about the lives of girls in a particular Tokyo firm.
Do feel free to up if you like it

The status of women in the office in Japan is still very much lower than men, although it is slowly changing in recent times.

Main characters

Misa – 23 year old, newly hired secretary to one of the managing partners of the firm. Slender, with well rounded B cup breasts, an innocent almond eyed face and a demure and submissive personality.

Mr Tanaka – 40 year old founding partner of the firm, Misa was hired as his assistant.

Yui – 24 years old, secretary to the other founding partner of the firm. Slender with C cup breasts. The shape of her eyes gave her a slightly aristocratic ice queen look. More sexy than sweet.

Mr Sato - 42 year old founding partner of the firm, Yui was hired as his assistant.

Chapter 1

Misa's first three months at work had seemed uneventful. She was mainly doing mundane administrative tasks like making copies and serving tea or coffee, with the occasional trips to and from the laundry to pick up her boss's dry cleaning.

Once or twice a week she would accompany her boss to client meetings. These client meetings were often drinks at upscale, classy bars, where the men would talk business over expensive whisky or sake. Misa's role was nothing more than that of a serving girl, being made to pour drinks for the men, and perhaps drink with them if requested to do so.

These meetings made her uncomfortable as all too often, the clients who were mostly middle aged men in their 40s who would ogle her openly or sometimes make lewd remarks and try to get touchy feely once they got drunk.

Her boss had never made much of an attempt to defend her, rather he seemed to enjoy watching his secretary being treated like a sex object. To make matters worse, he always had her dress up sexily for these meetings as if she were going on a hot date.

Misa had not realized it at first, but even though she always reluctantly dressed up for these client meetings, she had subconsciously always felt a perverse sense of achievement and pleasure when she dolled herself up to look sexually attractive to men...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 21-06-2015 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BuckRogers25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Tokyo firm

good start bro, support support ......
Old 12-06-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnknownPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice bro, support
Old 12-06-2015, 07:20 AM
Samster

starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bros! I'll have the next update up sometime in the next couple days!
Old 12-06-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 12-06-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aftdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 12-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

iDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrydreamer View Post
Thanks bros! I'll have the next update up sometime in the next couple days!
We're patiently waiting
Old 12-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
piang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent waiting
Old 12-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more from you bro
Old 13-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!

camping too
Old 13-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MonetizeUrIdea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So TS is male or female?
Old 13-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

Talking Re: The Tokyo firm

Hello bros, sorry to keep you waiting, or as they say in Japan,
O matase shimashita! お待たせしました!

I hope you guys enjoy this update...

Chapter 2

It was a sunny Thursday afternoon and Misa had just returned from running some lunchtime errands for Mr Tanaka when he informed her that her presence would be required at a client meeting with two shareholders that evening. He gave her the rest of the afternoon off for her to prepare for the evening.

The meeting took place in an upscale bar in the Ginza district. Its predominantly male clientele were mostly made up of middle aged businessmen and senior corporate executives who enjoyed the bar's vast selection of fine, and sometimes rare, spirits and wines.

Misa was uncomfortable as she felt the eyes of many ogling her as she walked into the bar. In her evening make up and dressed in a deep red form fitting off shoulder dress, her 4 inch heels clicked as she walked on the wooden flooring of the bar. The decolletage of the knee length dress was just enough to show some cleavage.

As Mr Tanaka and the men discussed business, Misa sat docilely next to her boss, subserviently refilling the mens' glasses with whisky. She could feel the two men had been stealing glances at her from time to time as the discussion went on, knowing the purpose of her required presence. More often than not, the men would pretend to unintentionally brush against her manicured fingers when she handed their glasses back to them after refilling. It took some effort for her to maintain her composure and keep herself from fidgeting to hide her uneasiness. Her boss had noticed her fidget once and gave her a stern look, he would not be pleased if she were to cause the offence of his clients.

Even through her discomfort, she was vaguely aware of a strange second emotion, which she felt, but could not fully comprehend as it was somewhat strange to her at the time. It was a combination of discomfort and yet she felt aroused by a perverse sense of validation and accomplishment that her appearance was drawing indecent leers and sexual desire from the men.

As the men started to get tipsy after several drinks, the discussion had shifted from business to sport, hobbies and women.The men were tipsy now and started talking about how elegant and attractive Mr Tanaka's secretary was, making some very subtly lewd hints on what they could possibly do together with her.

She fought hard to keep a composed look on her face and trying to be polite, she smiled uneasily as the other shareholder told her how desirable she looked. One of the clients had moved to sit next to Misa. He started to lean in uncomfortably close, resting his hand on her left thigh while the conversation between mainly the men went on.

Misa tried hard to keep still and control her shallow breathing as he discreetly and slowly inched his hand up her dress, the stretchy fabric of her outfit making it easier for him to reach further inside. Her boss has noticed the brief twitch of discomfort in her eyes and her heart sank as he shot her another look to tell her to bear with it. Mr Tanaka clearly seemed to be enjoying the discussion as well as he had his hand on her other thigh.

The client had by now moved his hand up her knee length dress, getting a good feel of her smooth upper thighs. She held her breath as he slowly moved his fingers in a circular motion to caress her through the silky thong panties that she wore underneath to match her sexy outfit. Subconsciously, she felt aroused by the fingering and began to feel her insides getting wet...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 13-06-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 13-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Cool Re: The Tokyo firm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonetizeUrIdea View Post
So TS is male or female?
TS is a fellow bro.
Old 13-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy