The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat Scam

All these are just nothing but scam lah
Old 17-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
All these are just nothing but scam lah
Tiagong you are also a scammer wor!
Old 17-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DScorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya la mostly scam. Got 1 told mi cash ok. Then when reach tell mi first timer they dun accept CASH must buy itunes card. Haha
Old 20-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep this thread going

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

any bros rcv friend request fr chio gals fr HONGKONG?
they are supposedly gold brokers, askin u to open account n invest.
usually say they are in spore for a few days to meet client n when u ask if they r free to meet up, they'll say they flyin back the next day or 2, gotta meet clients no time to meet.
are these SCAMS or r they genuine gold brokers which they use beauty to lure u to invest?
some of them really dam chio sia.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

If photos look too pretty and deals too good to be true, Video call or phone call them

If they are real, they will not mind showing you their face

If they have BS story like camera spoilt cannot do video call or mic spoilt so cannot talk on phone.... confirm is a scam... just ignore them
Old 20-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Bachmanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
usually say they are in spore for a few days to meet client n when u ask if they r free to meet up, they'll say they flyin back the next day or 2, gotta meet clients no time to meet.
are these SCAMS or r they genuine gold brokers which they use beauty to lure u to invest?
I did receive the same request. Chatted for awhile and when asked to meet up, she said she is back in HK alrdy. Few months later I saw the same face but with a different nick. However throughout the conversation, there wasn't any mention of investment or anything
Old 21-05-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

These scammers are likely in PRC. I must add that the M'sian Police once busted and arrested a syndicate of PRC or were they Taiwanese scammers (I cun't remember) operating in Malaysia. Since they're busy at work, I guess this must be a profitable enterprise for them.
Old 21-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Presidental deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
they are 100% real girls but they are 100% scammers too.

I Kenna and luckily i smart enough to get my money back.

Mode of operation :
On wechat nearby (i doubt they really in spore at all).

See chio bu, we chee hong guys will proceed to add.

On the same day i taking a flight out of sg, i happen to add many at changi airport.

Few days later one by one reply me and say they at hk. Must be i added them when then in spore and they just return to hk.

Chatted with two.

One was too eager show hand too quickly, ( call her GIRL ONE ) Same day say she doing investment etc.
Smell something fishy so say good luck to her. Didn't msg her much but still keep her on wechat list to see pics etc.

Another one was way smarter.
Really small talk and say she want down to earth man.
Want love. Want a good happy family most important.
Chatted for a few weeks never hint what she doing at all.
Feel she just a simple girl (VERY CHIO again) , and ho seh liao, got chance to hook...

On her wechat, she will show her "fake visiting old folks home pic" every Saturday for a few weeks.
Pics are real but she isn't inside or pic are big group pic, zoom in everyone looks blur.
Her claim is pic taken today at some charity organisations TODAY.
(did some csi on those pic at later stage and realise all are few yrs ago pic posted online)

So Slowly say she doing investment and by then already calls and video call (verified its her) often, and ask me want her help me of not. Without thinking much, thought its real love and can trust her, I did a posb overseas transfer to her company account.

Everything look very legitimate .Need scan passport, nric, etc.

Account was indeed open under my name via a company ALLIED VICTORY GOLD & SILVER INVESTMENT LTD ( http://abullion.hk )

fund was in. i was given a USER ID and password.

Of course as a love scam (i trust her completely tio bo?) , so i told her she help me to invest and make money.
She keep saying once make enough money, she use the profit to fly to spore spend time with me.

Of course she also told me she sometimes authorised by her company to come Singapore to SIGN SOME CONTRACT with some clients, which I thought, ho seh liao, she come to me in spore i wont be scam all the way at HK .. hahaa she keep hinting she will come over as soon as make some good profit.

Then one day, I happen to see wechat moment..

The post by GIRL ONE and GIRL TWO was one after another.. Both showing a same record of some profit they had traded for some guy in their company, trying to lure others like me..

I thought to myself, knn two different girl why post same RECORDS of transaction.

I started to dig, about the company and this two girl.

Company is a real company in HK, deal with trading gold and metals etc.
I dig further and realised many other guys kenna the same trick by this so called brokers!!

1. first they make u fall for them.
2. then ask u open account.
3. then as their BF, you will authorise them to TRADE on your behalf !!??
now come the magic part of the scam..

u think they be expert trying to put in good trades to make u money,
but no lor.. they just anyhow trade and the more transaction there is, the more commission they make.
when everything is gone, they ask u to top up and say next round sure make back.

By the time u at this stage, can say bye bye to your money. Officially they didnt do anything illegal.

this has been going on for quite a few years, and it seems Singaporean cheehong man, like myself, are easy targets.

from website : https://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail...=291&t=4844113

分享我個人經驗, 我遇到一位匯凱XX....以投資黃金為主的操盤員, 她常PO出黃金進出場的獲利多少來吸引你投資的慾望, 讓你覺得把資金交給他投資應該不會有問題, 可以有多增加一筆收入, 她們通常要求客戶給予他們權限以便操盤, 授權代理人進行交易。大部分的人只著眼賺更多的錢,而忽視了代理人和交易的佣金收入有密不可分的關係,在不 理價格的情況下不斷進行買賣,使他們的佣金收入增加,而客戶將一無所得,最後落得慘敗的下場。之後,投資代 理人怪罪於市場波動太大, 資金不足無法防守, 所以才會導致虧損, 最後會承諾只要再加碼投資,他便可以追回本金,更可連本帶利一併帶回來…但這都是謊言....只會讓你將錢 投進一個無底洞, 一開始自己會認為是自己運氣不好, 但最近上網才看到其他篇文章與我發生相同的情形, 因此這就是另一種特殊形式的詐騙, 在這趕緊發文希望不要在有人上當了!

From another website : Love scam from hongkong Gold trading brokers.

to those who still believe, hahaha good luck to you.

Meaning to write this for a few months, just that a bro asking about it, so i think better warn others asap.

Sorry for such a lengthy post.

Last edited by Presidental; 21-05-2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old 21-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
nikon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynikon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the sharing bro... i also got the same encounter but didnt open any account with them. too good to be true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidental View Post

Mode of operation :

On the same day i taking a flight out of sg, i happen to add many at changi airport.

Few days later one by one reply me and say they at hk. Must be i added them when then in spore and they just return to hk.

Chatted with two.

One was too eager show hand too quickly, ( call her GIRL ONE ) Same day say she doing investment etc.
Smell something fishy so say good luck to her. Didn't msg her much but still keep her on wechat list to see pics etc.

Feel she just a simple girl (VERY CHIO again) , and ho seh liao, got chance to hook...

On her wechat, she will show her "fake visiting old folks home pic" every Saturday for a few weeks.
Pics are real but she isn't inside or pic are big group pic, zoom in everyone looks blur.
(did some csi on those pic at later stage and realise all are few yrs ago pic posted online)

So Slowly say she doing investment and by then already calls and video call (verified its her) often, and ask me want her help me of not. Without thinking much, thought its real love and can trust her, I did a posb overseas transfer to her company account.

Account was indeed open under my name via a company ALLIED VICTORY GOLD & SILVER INVESTMENT LTD ( http://abullion.hk )

fund was in. i was given a USER ID and password.

Of course as a love scam (i trust her completely tio bo?) , so i told her she help me to invest and make money.
She keep saying once make enough money, she use the profit to fly to spore spend time with me.

Of course she also told me she sometimes authorised by her company to come Singapore to SIGN SOME CONTRACT with some clients, which I thought, ho seh liao, she come to me in spore i wont be scam all the way at HK .. hahaa she keep hinting she will come over as soon as make some good profit.

Then one day, I happen to see wechat moment..

The post by GIRL ONE and GIRL TWO was one after another.. Both showing a same record of some profit they had traded for some guy in their company, trying to lure others like me..

I thought to myself, knn two different girl why post same RECORDS of transaction.

I started to dig, about the company and this two girl.

Company is a real company in HK, deal with trading gold and metals etc.
I dig further and realised many other guys kenna the same trick by this so called brokers!!

1. first they make u fall for them.
2. then ask u open account.
3. then as their BF, you will authorise them to TRADE on your behalf !!??
now come the magic part of the scam..

u think they be expert trying to put in good trades to make u money,
but no lor.. they just anyhow trade and the more transaction there is, the more commission they make.
when everything is gone, they ask u to top up and say next round sure make back.

By the time u at this stage, can say bye bye to your money. Officially they didnt do anything illegal.

this has been going on for quite a few years, and it seems Singaporean cheehong man, like myself, are easy targets.

from website : https://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail...=291&t=4844113

分享我個人經驗, 我遇到一位匯凱XX....以投資黃金為主的操盤員, 她常PO出黃金進出場的獲利多少來吸引你投資的慾望, 讓你覺得把資金交給他投資應該不會有問題, 可以有多增加一筆收入, 她們通常要求客戶給予他們權限以便操盤, 授權代理人進行交易。大部分的人只著眼賺更多的錢,而忽視了代理人和交易的佣金收入有密不可分的關係,在不 理價格的情況下不斷進行買賣,使他們的佣金收入增加,而客戶將一無所得,最後落得慘敗的下場。之後,投資代 理人怪罪於市場波動太大, 資金不足無法防守, 所以才會導致虧損, 最後會承諾只要再加碼投資,他便可以追回本金,更可連本帶利一併帶回來…但這都是謊言....只會讓你將錢 投進一個無底洞, 一開始自己會認為是自己運氣不好, 但最近上網才看到其他篇文章與我發生相同的情形, 因此這就是另一種特殊形式的詐騙, 在這趕緊發文希望不要在有人上當了!

From another website : Love scam from hongkong Gold trading brokers.

to those who still believe, hahaha good luck to you.

Meaning to write this for a few months, just that a bro asking about it, so i think better warn others asap.

Old 21-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
These scammers are likely in PRC. I must add that the M'sian Police once busted and arrested a syndicate of PRC or were they Taiwanese scammers (I cun't remember) operating in Malaysia. Since they're busy at work, I guess this must be a profitable enterprise for them.
Don't say Malaysia.
Everywhere also have. Including in Africa also have . Poorer Asian countries like Myanmar also.

But they won't b in China cos China is damn pissed with them. If the conman can speak Chinese only, who's yr main n fattest target? The richest Chinese speaking country in the world.

Once they get their hands on them, China will even charter their own con air to fly them back. Even from Africa. Really good luck lo
_______
Exchange points global ma

Last edited by sadfa; 21-05-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 22-05-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidental View Post

Mode of operation :

Chatted with two.

Hi bro, that was a really lengthy post but I really appreciate yr effort to write and warn fellow bros here.

Like you, i believe the gals are real. Some might even be real gold brokers but maybe juz amateurish ones. Or they might Juz be doin the paperwork to open accounts n getting new customers, the brokers do all the trading.

Frankly I won't mind doin some gold investments but I do not feel comfortable opening an account and remitting funds online without visiting the real premises n speaking to a professional to understand the product better. Afterall we are goin to invest at least a 4 figure sum (I believe) of our hard earned money.

After reading yr post I must say I'm even more aware now n would not fall for such potential scams.

As a small gesture, upped u with my humble pts tho I think it will not matter much to u.

Cheers 🍻

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Becareful about revealing your info to any FL, now "FL" will use any of personal info to threaten you unless you pay up

https://scamalert.sg/types-of-scams/...t-for-sex-scam
Old 13-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone kanna scam by her? few friends of mine kanna liao.. brothers here better becarefull.. don't kanna con by this cb..
Old 13-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 7
Weiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
If photos look too pretty and deals too good to be true, Video call or phone call them

If they are real, they will not mind showing you their face

If they have BS story like camera spoilt cannot do video call or mic spoilt so cannot talk on phone.... confirm is a scam... just ignore them
Smart move.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1