The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pipepiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

i'm dedicating this thread to the fetish of undergarments. anything qualifies, granny panties, gee-strings, cotton undies, girl boxers, padded bras, bras and etc!

all you people who love this kind of shit, share your experience!

and i shall start the ball rolling with my old posts (which you can find in the 'most pervert things done' thread) :

While tutoring my student, I got bored and so I went to walk about (aka go toilet, what I usually do is stand at the window and look out, hahaha).

So, I was really bored and sleepy that day. And to perk myself up, I decided jacking off would arouse and better my blood circulation, to both heads of course.

Just outside the toilet, was the washing machine. I decided to try my luck (and this was really exciting and I was super nervous; the fear of getting caught looking into the laundry... makes your heart pound really fast) And to my luck! I found a pair of shorts! It looked damn familiar as my student I was teaching was just wearing it??? I got kind of confused. Picking it up, I realised that there was blood on it!!! OH MY! What luck!

I guess it was her first period (she's in primary 6) and so I went in, had a good wank with it, sniffing her wonderful fluids. It was still wet! After which, I tossed it back into the washing machine and continued teaching.

And yes, it was DEFINITELY her's as when I went back to the table, I noticed that she changed her shorts. HA.

Another fruitful lesson.
Old 18-02-2009, 03:08 AM
Samster

Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

another rip from that old thread:

When ever I go over to my good friend's place, I usually use the toilet in his sister's room, as it's just opposite his. How convenient for a good wank! I usually go in and rummage through her soiled laundry. I love her panties after along day in school! Her scent is WOAH!

Anyway, there was this once when i decided that I wanted to bring a little fun home. I snuck a pair of panties in my pocket and told my friend I had to leave as it was really late already.

All this time, my heart was racing. What if the panties dropped out, what if the sister found out! This was making it so much more exciting.

As soon as I got home, i noticed that the panties were really soiled. With a lot of white stains at her pussy region. The smell was wonderful! Though it was a pity that her juices had already caked up, if only they were still moist! Anyway, a quick wank with me thinking of screwing her followed, and I was left a satisfied man once again.
Old 18-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

repost:

WOO! I just got back from a mahjong game at my colleague's house!

Wonderful! I had a good wank just before the game! SWEE!

I excused myself to the toilet, and as usual, rummaged through the laundry. But damn, she doesn't keep her unwashed laundry in the toilet.

But I then remembered that she mentioned that her mum doesn't wash the panties with the main washing load (in the machine).

And to my pleasure, I found a little bucket under the sink! It was her worn panties. SEXY!

There were 2 in the bucket. One pink, and spandex like; and the other with polka dots and frills! What a turn on man. I took a whiff, and WOAH! the beautiful aroma of soap and a musky musty pussy! Assault to the senses!

I chose to wank on to the pink spandex and shot my load onto the part where her pussy makes most contact.

I came out of the toilet a much satisfied man. Oh, and I purposely rinsed my hand to keep some of the smell. It was damn exciting as she was sitting next to me. I was wondering if she would notice a particular smell in her room, well, I definitely did! HAHAHA

Oh, and guess what, I won at the game too! Moral of the story, wank and enjoy the undies before the game begins!
Old 18-02-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

repost:

Another panty encounter. This one happened while I was still in school.

I had already graduated from college. It was the J1 orientation program and it was the last day of it. My junior whom I was very close to asked me back to help judge the freshies' different performances. With all the new hot girls around, I obliged.

The finale night (as they called it) started at about 630 and was to last till about 8. So I did what I was told to do and stayed in the hall, watching and grading the performances. But soon, I got damn bored as most of the skits were similar and lame. So I decided to take a walk around the old school, just for old times sake.

While walking, I passed by the council room and noticed that there were many many bags inside. Moreover, I had access to the room! They forgot to lock the window by the side of the door! WOO HOO!

By now, my heart was pounding. I slipped my hand into the window to unlock the door. And in a split second, I was in and all ready to rummage through the girls' bags.

In the corner of my eye, a purple crumpler caught my eye. I always knew that a junior of mine had this purple bag. And I always thought she was cute. So I wished and hoped that something personal of hers' would actually be inside. I brought the bag into one of the more secluded rooms (where no one from the outside could see me) and opened her bag. As usual, I found the little toiletries bag girls usually carry, some notes, and most importantly, a plastic bag all tied up!!!

It was soft to the touch, and seemed to be a bit damp. I opened it, and therein lay my pot of gold! It was the PT kit she had been wearing throughout the day. (Oh, before the performance, they had outdoor games and activities. With all the games we usually play, you're bound to become damn sweaty and all.) It was nicely folded, as all girls always do. On the top lay her FBTs, and below her tee shirt. I was wondering where she would actually hide her soiled undies. A voice in me shouted, check the FBTs you fool! So I shook the FBTs and out came the white panties.

WOO! I took a look at it. Upon close inspection, I found A LOT of pussy discharge! White, sticky and 'sweet' smelling. The smell was musty and pungent. It was bordering smelly and exotic. But with all the hormones raging, it was more EXOTIC than smelly.

All this while I was praying that no one would enter the room, to find me doing my deed. Now with my holy grail in hand, I rushed to the store room and smelled it once more. I pulled down my pants and started to wank while smelling her pussy region. It was fucking exciting. As I felt my load coming up, I shot it all onto her panty, aimed directly at her pussy region. My load of white, on her load of white, priceless! I mixed the newly formed compound and spread it throughout the panty.

And of course, I covered back my trails by folding her panty, FBTs and tee. All in the same way she had done it.

I left the room all happy and relieved. What an experience! Oh, and every time I see her now, I think of her as the Chao Chee Bye girl (the lack of hormones leads it to become smelly! HAHA)
Old 18-02-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

another repost:

i recently travelled with a couple of friends (2 girls and 1 other guy) on a backpacking trip to cambodia. i had a few panty encounters over there. here goes...

1) earlier in day, i noticed that one of the girls wore a rather translucent pair of white pants. and while walking up the stairs, i saw her cute pink panties! it was really a sight to behold. as the four of us shared a room in a guesthouse, i waited for all of them to go to bed while slowly packing my bag. 1 of the girls (the one with the cute pink pantie) was carrying a similar bag (just that it's a smaller capacity, her's 55 litres and mine 65). i positioned both bags next to each other while packing. as all the lights were off (and only the toilet one on) i wasn't afraid of them waking up to find me going thorough her bag. i quickly removed the top packet, all the new stuff she had bought during that day, and targeted a plastic bag with what looked like dirty clothes. i quickly snuck off to the toilet. once inside, i opened it and woo hoo! to my surprise, the pink panties were in a packet with another set of soiled panties! bingo, 2 pairs, sweet! the pink panties had dark pink polka dots, and were very kinky and cute. shiok. i took a whiff of them, expecting them to have a musty smell (we walked a lot that day), but to my pleasant surprise, the panties smelt surprisingly fresh and sweet. i could see the little bits of white discharge left on the panties, even better! i sat on the toilet seat and did my thing while sniffing away at the heavenly pair of knickers. wonderful! i packed it back into the ziploc bag and back into the plastic bag. i slowly crept out of the toilet and quickly put it back into her bag. it was damn exciting as all this while, someone could have awoken to try and use the toilet, just to find me stuck inside with a bag of soiled clothes that did not belong to me! haha. SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 1!

2) another brief encounter i had was when the other girl went to wash up in the morning. the other 2 from our group had left before us, thus leaving only me in the room. while she was inside the toilet, i spotted her black G string lying on her backpack. i quickly took a deep sniff at it, and damn, i got blown away. too bad i didn't have the time to have a good wank. haha. SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 2!

3) in another room we shared, i had a good go at the pink panties girl's pad. i sensed something amiss when she suddenly became damn moody and pms-y. i was hoping to try my luck in the bin in the toilet. and BINGO! i was right, her period was here. she left her used pad in the bin. and what's best, it wasn't even wrapped up in toilet paper! she just threw it into the bin. come to think of it, it was really quite cock of her, considering that she was sharing the room with 2 other guys. again, i had a good wank. though, this time, her pussy smelt a lot worse. but yes, the smell's so damn good. the musty stench of a good pussy, simply to die for! SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 3!

4) this is the last and final encounter. while we shared the room, we also shared the beds. as it was a room meant for 3 and we had 4 of us, we combined the beds together. i got to sleep next to the black G string girl as my other guy friend felt uncomfortable sleeping next to a girl. a prude, but what the hell, what's his loss is my gain! so we all went to bed. as my male friend's a rather rough sleeper, he squeezed me all the way next to the girl on my other side. when i awoke in the middle of the night, i felt something warm on my hand. i realized that she was actually leaning on my hand. evil thoughts crept into my mind, and i succumbed. i started to grope her ass. giving her periodic and gentle squeezes. i was fucking scared that she would wake up. so yes, i was kind of shaking. suddenly, she turned away from me. i froze in my tracks and moved my hand away. all this while, i had an enormous hard on. i decided not to push it and gradually went back to bed. as it was damn cold, i woke up again. this time around, with her back facing me, i decided to zoom in on her pussy region. she was wearing a pair of thin three quarts. i quickly located her pussy area and started to give her a good rub in circular directions. with my other hand, i started to rub my own dick. masturbating 2 people at once, what a multi-tasker! hahaha. while rubbing her pussy, i also started to poke it every now and then. she didn't have any reaction, so i'm not sure if she could feel anything (can any of the sisters or brothers here confirm if girls can feel it while sleeping???) i soon came. damn, my heart was pounding. i smelt my fingers and it had a nice fabric softener smell. damn shiok. SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 4!

this ends my memorable travel to cambodia. hope you people enjoyed it too! HAHA.
Old 18-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

THIS IS FRESH OFF THE PRESS (MY PRESS, HAHA), as i'm typing this, the piece of treasure sits on my desk! HA.

i just had supper with 2 of my friends, one male, the other female.

as my male friend drove, i only had to send the female one home (perfectly fine as she was giving me her unfinished pack of ciggs)

as i was nearing her place, i said that i needed to use the toilet (drank too much water at the kopitiam lah) and she kindly offered her place.

upon entering her toilet, i saw this little red pail by the side of the folding door. there were two pairs of black panties - one a g-string, and the other something like it (not sure what you'd call it, but it's not a G neither are they conventional panties)

i took my piss while smelling the non-g-string one. shiok! a bit musty, but still retaining the fabric detergent smell. awesome! it was then this naughty thought came into my mind, since there're two, why not take one! HAHA.

with that, i flushed to toilet, and picked up the g-string and slipped it into my back pocket. i washed my hands, and left like nothing had happened. all this while, i was so fucking excited. shiok!

i drove home like a F1 driver (smelling her gee while driving! HAHA), took a bath and had a good whiff at them.

i lay on my bed examining them. there was a little bit of white discharge on it! WOO! damn exciting! upon smelling them harder, i could smell her 'pussy smell' it's different from what a worn tee-shirt smells like. smells worn, but not that kind of worn (if you get what i mean). i started wanking, still smelling damn hard at it. SHIOK! as i started to cum i licked her white discharge! hahaha.

a happy man, i now am!
Old 18-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

eh..if u fren noticed her missing g-string she could probably link back to u le
Old 18-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
affliated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro now u have a collection of USED panties and g string to sale
Old 18-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Hello Bro
Thanks for the articles... well written
Camping here for more
Old 18-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
eh..if u fren noticed her missing g-string she could probably link back to u le
hahaha. if she does accuse me, then i'll just mat bodoh! what can she say! it's not as if she caught me RED HANDED, jerking off with her worn panties! haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by affliated View Post
bro now u have a collection of USED panties and g string to sale
i used to have three pairs, but threw them away quite some time back. oh well, this black gee is going to rekindle old flames!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Hello Bro
Thanks for the articles... well written
Camping here for more
THANKS!

and all you other panty lovers, post your stuff leh.

Care & Share!
Old 19-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

does going around taking neighbour schoolgirl's socks count? no panties coz cannot get into the house..heh
Old 19-02-2009, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have this chalet with my friends, guys and girls.. all of us slept overnight, when 1 of the girl need to go to sch tomorrow.. i prepared already last night when she leave off after awhile i'll start to wake up quietly move around to search for her stuff, as our cupboard is block she cant put anything in, so obviously will be somewhere around.

my friends all sleeping so try not to make too much noise, search for awhile.. went to toilet, nothing, search outside the room only manage to see her boxer she worn to sleep, so she must have not change from last night bath. the night before she came with her swimming attire, so the panties and bra must be after she bath today then can get.

near the noon she came back, all of us woke up preparing to go swimming. so we all changed up.. i kept very careful eye contact of what the girl worn, she came out with her swimming attire yesterday, with a white plastic bag.. that's it i knew every is in there.
while we were outside the pool, i act as if i forget something(which i did not forget anything, want to go back to mast on the girl's panties) request to get something back and went back to the room alone.

once close the door, boom~ my heart beat so so fast, was shivering~ i know how you all bros feel when come to like this.. haha as i felt it myself too. put everything down im holding, open the cupboard, took her bag and the white plastic bag out.. found a yellow plastic bag inside, all new panties and bra, got pink g-string also.. ignore those put back, open the white plastic bag.. found the bra(white) and panties(light green) which she changed just now, she worn for the night she slept till morning to sch and back.. i think got more than 12 hour..

took the stuff into the toilet, sniff the crotch part like no tomorrow.. got abit of white discharge, without hestitiate went to lick it.. taste of her pussy was heaven.. smell every part of the panties, took the bra sniff it too. friend's were waiting for me.. so quickly lowered down my pants, i was so hard, rub her panties and bra on my cock, came off very fast few sec-mins.. after that quickly put back in the plastic bag and rush back and go swimming..

(i took few pictures of her panties and bra, i got her pic too, any bro want to exchange you can pm me.)
Old 19-02-2009, 08:51 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ahwind is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

hiz bro, care to post the picture u taken??
Old 19-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

took dis from my tenants rooms juz now
had always pcc on this panties hee hee...more to come

http://[URLhttp://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3486577[/URL]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Old 19-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesterem View Post
took dis from my tenants rooms juz now
had always pcc on this panties hee hee...more to come

http://[URLhttp://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3486577[/URL]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
haha...sorry dis I downloaded from her hp...think she was trying out clothes and self-pic...she is very sexy rite?? her pretty panties pics coming soon!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1