The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Okazaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Years of fantasy with Aunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlpAndro View Post
Sneak peek

Very nice!!
Any more peeks?
Old 25-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
GreatScott is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreatScott is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope this time you don't sleep too long .
Old 25-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
PowderUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon!
Old 25-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlpAndro View Post
Disclaimer : 70% Non-Fiction , 30% Fantasy

I grew up in a small and humble family. Nothing much to ask for except for good grades in school as well as to respect and obey family members & relatives. This started back when I was 12.

During that age , I was curious about most things. Experimented smoking & pcc. At that time , I started smoking due to my bro influence. However pcc was self discovery.... Since years ago , we were not very well to do . I hardly play any games. Spent time either reading books or newspapers. One day , while reading a particular page on the newspaper. Woahh.... pretty lady. ( Some celebrity on those b00bs enhancement Ads ). I probably stare at those for quite long. Suddenly , got a hard on. Didnt know what to do , I decided to touch it.

Not long after it become stroking. This feeling gets better & more exciting as time passes. Soon , climaxed. Shorts were messed with white liquid. Was about to clear the mess . My aunt came into the room and WHALAAA. Damn ! she saw everything. My aunt looks kinda not too bad. She's about 1.60m , got probably 36C. Quite nice looking tits too. I quickly used the pillow to cover . She probably knew what was happening as i forgotten to hide the newspaper. She then pointed to the busty picture and laughed at me. I was dumbfounded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments & Opinions on story. If you guys like it , ill go on. If not its over
12yrs old. Jus wonder even with a super hard on.. how big can it be to even thinking of fucking a milf... Size of a hotdog even bigger than a 12yr old boy hard on..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1