The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OffPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My little ballet studio....

Camping for update too
Old 02-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12763 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

YY had finished the introductions and came over to me and her 2 seniors.
Her seniors were both sucking me, and my cock was rockhard.
YY was from a small town, and very naive. Her seniors had made her cover her nipples with flower petals as she was shy...
She gasped as she saw my cock glistening with saliva from being well sucked by her seniors.
Her seniors teased her and asked her what it was. She said it was a penis, and used for peeing. She also said it was for reproduction. When asked how the penis was involved in reproduction, YY was at a loss for words....

YY was shy and was invited to touch my cock...
She touched it, and shied away...

She was not the brightest, and her seniors pointed to her breasts and asked her what they were....

YY happily replied, "Breasts! To feed babies..."She looked pleased with herself....

One of the 19 year olds then said, "Let's teach you the finer points....."

Old 02-06-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

And the other 19 year old came too. Both were bare breasted and incredibly busty.
She said, "Breasts are primarily playthings for the man, to let him suck and fondle......"

I picked up the phone, and an 18 year old came in...

Soon she was riding me, as the seniors were explaining to YY how the penis was involved in human reproduction.

I completed the honours with a creampie.

Then they informed YY, "H's penis is a privilege that must be earned..."
Old 02-06-2017, 06:03 AM
Samster (P)

I made the busty 19 year olds suck me, and soon came again on the 18 year old girls tits and in her mouth....

That was 3 cumshots, but I still had more sperm to shoot out...

The 18 year old got up, and thick sperm was leaking out her vagina.

YY looked scared, she asked, "Is the girl going to get pregnant?"

I replied, "Yes. And so are you!"

And with that I pushed YY into bed, and ripped her white dress off her!

Up my points in support please!
Old 02-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

ur story power.. plus got pictures.. more more!
Old 02-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, bro...

Camping to support...

Cheers
Old 02-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
FindersKeepers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro!
Old 02-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Hope for more updates from TS soon.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Liepzig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 02-06-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Justifi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support
Old 04-06-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster (P)

YY struggled to fight back, as she thrashed around in bed...
The senior student nurses were so well-trained, they came and 2 of them held her down while the third fetched restraints.

After a while YY was tied down, and I raped her in multiple positions for 2 hours before creampieing her multiple times...
The other girls had left me in privacy to rape YY as I pleased...

YY was left in tears, sobbing in bed, her clothes torn. Her body ravaged....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-06-2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster (P)

I went home satisfied, having shot 6 creampies into multiple girls...
I rested the next 2 days, and did my JC work...

On Monday, mum came up to me and said,
"We have student nurses visiting from Sweden and France staying over at the hostel. They are between 17 and 19 years old, here on electives. You won't be disappointed"

"But surely they won't want sex?" I told mum.

"That's not a problem", mum replied. My good student nurses have already spiked their drinks with another experimental drug from your dad's military mind-control lab....

I quickly rushed over to the student hostel....
It was luxurious accommodation, designed to be my harem....
There were about 25+ European white girls there, very pretty.
Mum was on the nursing board, and had arranged elective scholarships for them.
They would be in Singapore for 3 months, all expenses paid. They were supposed to attach to hospitals, but mum would have them brainwashed with memory reprogramming.
So they went back thinking they had done a clinical attachment...

I started with a group of 3 French students and a Swedish girl. All were 17 to 19 years of age....
They were conservative and had come fully dressed....

Old 04-06-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
stanin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 04-06-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster (P)

I brought the girls home for some fun.
It was the school holidays again....

These girls were drugged well.
They behaved normally and would go around running errands as usual. Or so they thought, with their implanted memories. In truth, they were fed, went to the gym to keep themselves well-toned, and had spa treatments to keep their bodies supple.

And on demand, they would provide sex on tap.....

Old 04-06-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mum came with strict instructions the next day.
"Stop playing around. I know you like cumming into these European girls' mouths, but I would like to see how many you can impregnate in the next 3 months..."

I had a mission!

The girls were humiliated and sexual servitude was the order of the day!

Multiple photos and videos were taken of the conquests!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1