The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
D-cup bra

Damn I was too chicken to really do it. Last week, me and my friends went to Taiwan to have a short getaway. We booked our accommodation via airbnb and it was actually a decent homestay. Backpackers and travellers like us lived together happily.

Then one night I was planning to go wash some of my dirty clothes and I saw a bra just being left on the washing room floor. It was a common washing room and I suspected that someone must have dropped it.

I took it up and inspected it. Damn freaking big cups because according to the label, it was a pair of beautiful D cups bras. I wondered who the hell in the homestay had a D cups funbags I never noticed before.

But I didnt keep it.. i just left it on the floor. Haiz I didnt know what was I thinking that time. Should have taken it back. As a great souvenir.
Old 24-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
bringiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybringiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: D-cup bra

Don't la.. Singaporean guy reputation there already kena hit by the four guys that allegedly raped the taiwan girls there. My last trip there I also kept a cautious approach. Trying on tinder first to see their reactions.. LOL
Old 24-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Lucky u no take... later u become superstar overnight for becoming the bra bandit from Singapore!
Old 25-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

skarly its those 'hidden-cam-reality' program,spore boys r in the limelight,tis will add more juice to it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1