The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JimmyAH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frenching

As the title, i would like to know which cat in petain allow frenching. Thank
Old 22-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyAH View Post
As the title, i would like to know which cat in petain allow frenching. Thank
There animals in petain???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 22-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frenching is only at French road, just like Malaysia ban hot dog.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Frenching

We have Ah Bao on left and Pat's right. Pat winning steak is fierce frenchings while she cowgirl her customers. Of course she might have taken it away after Kelantan's lane clinic asked her to do so.

Then for uncle looking customers, the type that dont know there is such thing as Internet she might do it. The thing is pretend u r one such uncle, or that u are lower secondary educated man. Pat will fall into the trap.

The other is H12 FY, not such as I had not taken her this year. By the way, does anyone know where is that place? It looked local, the girls are into smoking and drinkings. If I know where they used to hangout I might sit next to her pretend I dont know their lifehood. For I am into the dark they are under spotlight.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

We have Ah Bao on left and Pat's right. Pat winning steak is fierce frenchings while she cowgirl her customers. Of course she might have taken it away after Kelantan's lane clinic asked her to do so.

Then for uncle looking customers, the type that dont know there is such thing as Internet she might do it. The thing is pretend u r one such uncle, or that u are lower secondary educated man. Pat will fall into the trap.

The other is H12 FY, not such as I had not taken her this year. By the way, does anyone know where is that place? It looked local, the girls are into smoking and drinkings. If I know where they used to hangout I might sit next to her pretend I dont know their lifehood. For I am into the dark they are under spotlight.
Lai Huat Seafood.
72 Horne Road
Old 24-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
There animals in petain???
cat30 cat40 cat50, all female animal
Old 24-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Alexryu is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Oh..tis blue tee is ah Bao?she like to call ppl DARING" while doing cow gal ....)

Last edited by Alexryu; 24-10-2016 at 05:38 PM. Reason: add smile face only
Old 10-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
TripleJ43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTripleJ43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

frenching safe or not?
Old 13-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleJ43 View Post
frenching safe or not?
Got risk also
Old 02-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy