The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Jacky43

Bangladesh - one of the few predominantly Muslim countries where prostitution is legal - is home to a walled brothel district, where many of the women sex workers were either trafficked or born inside the brothel's walls. Photojournalist Sandra Hoyn recently visited the Kandapara brothel in the Bangladeshi district of Tangali to capture images that show what life inside the brothel walls is really like. The result is a series of beautiful but often heartbreaking photos.
----------------------

All RLDs are shit holes nothing really interesting to capture actually. One of the oldest brothel I see, probably the girls are above 40s and the cheapest? In that country probably.

Call girls could break away from the trade, but not a single one that I had taken past ten yrs. Including ex Violet and, Sally Chan at H22. Still if I am the reporter visiting that brothel. I had to pick a girl pay her for sex. Then temp her with my beautifully country.

Tell her we had two top men from their country, this is the place where we are kind to FT. Thats in Rojak for Kim and her hubby provide free room and food. You believe? She will sing like a bird to me whether photos or no photos.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: Jacky43

LONDON (Reuters) - British pop singer George Michael, who shot to fame in the 1980s with Wham! and continued as a solo artist, died on Sunday at his home in England. He was 53.

"It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period," his publicist said in a statement.

"The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage," the statement said.

Born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou, he once played music on the London underground train system before forming Wham! with Andrew Ridgeley in 1981. He died peacefully at his home in Oxfordshire, England, on Christmas Day.
----------

I am shocked! A lost to the gay community too. RIP Careless Whisper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1