The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 16
zorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Nice restaurant to go for dinner without being seen

North
Woody Family Bar ( Buried In landed estate at Sembawang park, with the Super famous buffalo wing. But be prepare the price is on the high side)

Rasa istimewa waterfront ( Just next to the border of singapore and Jb. Can enjoy the scenery. Price wise I would say quite reasonable)

Beaulieu house ( Just inside Sembawang park. Old colonial style building. After dinner still can go romantic near the beach. Price is good, just abit more then dine in coffee shop )

Flamingg Mangos ( another F&B in the landed estate. A decent restaurant with nice ambiance. Take note Non aircon. Food and price I would say above average and affordable)

Please leave your name or PM me when Upz!
So I can return the fav!
Old 19-06-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Nice restaurant to go for dinner without being seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I specially recommend 4 star hotel near Expo.
U can book 1 superior room for 5 hr ( total charge-$117.7 + refundable deposit-$50)
The room come with small kitchen ur mistress can cook meal for both of u
U can guess which hotel😉
Which one? Is that the Capri? I am looking for a hotel for "short term", that is ideally not H81 or Lavender 100 can do
Old 23-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

zorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud of

East
La Cantina in Venezia (Level 8 of Village Hotel Changi, million dollar view if u choose the right seat. Food and price will be afforable. )

Changi Sailing Club, Coachman Inn Restaurant
(Restaurant open to public dining, Serene tranquil peace but food and drink on the high side. Good part, not alot of ppl will know about this place.)

Gurame Indonesian Restaurant ( Need to GPS this place it's not the easiest place to get to, authentic Indonesian in a casual alfresco dining setting by the sea. Price was reasonable and food is good. )

So I can return the fav!
Old 23-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
serieA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
There are many nice restaurant in spore,,
But the thing is, how you define discreet?
It can be a discreet restaurant for you
But how you know your friends or colleague won’t dine there?
And if any restaurant which is that discreet that nobody knows,
It would have closed down oredi,,, which restaurant opens but doesn’t wants customers ley??
Now I knew where is nice and not seen.

Cheers.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro2zero View Post
East
La Cantina in Venezia (Level 8 of Village Hotel Changi, million dollar view if u choose the right seat. Food and price will be afforable. )

(Restaurant open to public dining, Serene tranquil peace but food and drink on the high side. Good part, not alot of ppl will know about this place.)

Gurame Indonesian Restaurant ( Need to GPS this place it's not the easiest place to get to, authentic Indonesian in a casual alfresco dining setting by the sea. Price was reasonable and food is good. )
Good recommendations here worth checking out, cheers!
Old 23-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Yes, it is Capri -4 star hotel.
11 am to 5pm -$100 for room where you can go gym, swim, have meal in hotel.

Another 4 star hotels- Mercure at Stevens Road,
11 am to 6pm -$100

Dorsett (very convenient, just located above Outram MRT station-
9am to 5pm -$110

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Which one? Is that the Capri? I am looking for a hotel for "short term", that is ideally not H81 or Lavender 100 can do
Old 23-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro2zero View Post
OMG, Coachman Inn!! Last time, our family dined there in Alexandra area, I love the roast beef there.. I thought Coachman Inn stop its biz here..
Thanks, I will find chance to visit this restaurant..
Just check menu online - beef steak range from $30 to $50
Old 23-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Whatford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so many places mentioned by bros!!
Old 24-06-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

11 am to 6pm -$100

9am to 5pm -$110
nice share... thanks bro..
Old 24-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

11 am to 6pm -$100

9am to 5pm -$110
Very informative here and thanks for sharing.
Old 26-06-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Cosmo - NTU campus.
Right in NTU. Open to visitor. Not alot of ppl know about unless study at NTU. hehe

Raffles Marina Bistro - 10 Tuas West Drive, Raffles Marina
Close to the 2nd link checkpoint, Great views of harbor. It's out of the way and not in walking distance of anything. Food and price is reasonable.

Bistro @ Gardenasia - 240 Neo Tiew Crescent
Right inside LCK. It's also out of the way, need to have transport and Closed at 5.30pm.
Take NOTE: If you don't like dogs be warned, it is very dog friendly as the owner has gone out of his way to rescue many local breed and dogs just abandoned in the area.
Food and price i will say very fair and great.

Bollywood Veggies - 100 Neo Tiew Rd
Same as Above, Right inside LCK. so pls be prepare. and also closed early. It was the perfect escape from the city.

So I can return the fav!
Old 26-06-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

If the hotel restaurant is too popular also no good. Also easy to bump into familiar faces.

It also helps if you have hotel membership or credits. Easy to get a room if needed afterwards.

Eating at hawker also not bad. I once met a JC girl and we had dinner at a hawker centre. She complained she smelled like food and smoke after that. Hinted her to clean up at nearby 81/Fragrance. End up banging her all night in the uniform she had changed out of after school.

Memories of the one IC days.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:

11 am to 6pm -$100

9am to 5pm -$110
Dorsett is nice but walls a bit thin. Was there for ”NS duty” and my sergeant say my room was a bit loud lol.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

11 am to 6pm -$100

9am to 5pm -$110
Can you pre-book this? or have to be there to book?
Old 26-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing many lobangs here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1