The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aghahn89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What fetishes do you all have?

I always wondered what kind of fetishes people normally have, and whether I'm the weird one lol, so I thought I'd start this thread. Hope to hear from some people on here

I myself have a bit foot fetish. Not sure why but when girls wear open-toed shoes (esp slippers) I can't help staring, and got a few times it become weird when the girl notice I'm looking at her feet for too long. Once when I met an FL (quite young poly girl that kind), when we were doing missionary I rubbed her feet on my face... like just my nose along her arch that kind, and she got damn weirded out. Made things quite awkward and after I cum, she faster showered and immediately wore her shoes even before wearing her other clothes. In hindsight it's quite funny but it made me feel damn weird. Like i wasn't trying to force tie her up or do bdsm or anything like that, but she kind of overreacted. But sometimes it's ok, like another time I met an FL who was ok to let me cum on her feet. Anyone got similar fetish like me?
Old 18-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: What fetishes do you all have?

how about smelling OL underams after a long day?
Old 19-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghahn89 View Post
I always wondered what kind of fetishes people normally have, and whether I'm the weird one lol, so I thought I'd start this thread. Hope to hear from some people on here

I myself have a bit foot fetish. Not sure why but when girls wear open-toed shoes (esp slippers) I can't help staring, and got a few times it become weird when the girl notice I'm looking at her feet for too long. Once when I met an FL (quite young poly girl that kind), when we were doing missionary I rubbed her feet on my face... like just my nose along her arch that kind, and she got damn weirded out. Made things quite awkward and after I cum, she faster showered and immediately wore her shoes even before wearing her other clothes. In hindsight it's quite funny but it made me feel damn weird. Like i wasn't trying to force tie her up or do bdsm or anything like that, but she kind of overreacted. But sometimes it's ok, like another time I met an FL who was ok to let me cum on her feet. Anyone got similar fetish like me?

Mine is so smell their heels after wearing them whole day
Old 19-02-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

accord2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like to choke my gf during sex
Old 19-02-2019, 08:08 AM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Me just very attracted to upskirt panty and black bra. I see black bra strap already feel very sexy.
Old 19-02-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

arkaneix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Latex gloves for me, like them tight
Old 19-02-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 14
whatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think that clean shaved armpits are sexy for me
Old 19-02-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

i think its better to communicate first and see if the other party is ok with your fetish, because if both don't have consensus, the sexperience won't be nice

not ok: a lady once told me that i am sick for asking her to wear pantyhose during sex. another time, another lady, i was smelling her feet during missionary, she asked me to concentrate on cumming instead...

ok: cummed on ML hosed feet. foreplay/sex with a lady in pantyhose.

90% that i encountered are ok to cater to my fetish
Old 19-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

blingbling98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dom a male. It's still hard to find a sub bro tho haha
Old 19-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
I think that clean shaved armpits are sexy for me
A cleanly shaved pussy for me

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 19-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghahn89 View Post
and got a few times it become weird when the girl notice I'm looking at her feet for too long.?
Weird. So it’s ok to be like normal and stare at their boobs longer? Haha..
I don’t think I have weird fetish to share, but I’m not sure I’m being weird for not being weird.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomandli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

like to lick or suck the cum out from a lady after they was fuck by the husband or bf.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

I've got a cast fetish! Ladies in leg casts, that's my kryptonite.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

1)Black bra. Got turned on just by seeing the black bra straps (Same as a bro here)
2) Lick/Paint a naked lady's body with my saliva
3) smelling and licking a lady's armpits (Up till now, there's only one ML's natural smell which I can't forget till now. She has RTC since last year May. Abit of a sweat smell although she has just bathed... turned me on that time)
4) Suck on, lick a pair of breasts and nipples for many many minutes... I can go on and on man.....
Old 20-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

I like to choke girls with my dick until the mascara runs down thier face. It's not for everyone so not many chances to do it. But when i do, must savour the moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1