The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
JamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

Was really drawn to the FR below and decided to try her out. Have since been her regular...

FR by MrBigBadBird

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

She has sharp facial features and a sexy mole on her chin ( I have a fetish on girls with small sexy mole ) Facial features include double eyelided0 big rounded eyes and sharp high-bridged nose.Fair and smooth complexion makes her look like your neighrbour's daugther.

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

Tian Xin is Petite figured and standing at between 155-158cm. Body is slim-slight curvy and well-toned with nicely shaped C cups ( body made for cheerleading )

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing
Very passionate and engaging during frenching. Truly a natural kisser!

BBBJ/BJ

Her tongue moves really well on my dick and swallows it completely from time to time !

Sex

Very proactive and accommodating during sex. With lots of frenching and position-changing !

Last edited by JamesBONK; 15-08-2018 at 01:02 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBONK View Post
Was really drawn to the FR below and decided to try her out. Have since been her regular...

FR by MrBigBadBird

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

She has sharp facial features and a sexy mole on her chin ( I have a fetish on girls with small sexy mole ) Facial features include double eyelided0 big rounded eyes and sharp high-bridged nose.Fair and smooth complexion makes her look like your neighrbour's daugther.

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

Tian Xin is Petite figured and standing at between 155-158cm. Body is slim-slight curvy and well-toned with nicely shaped C cups ( body made for cheerleading )

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Her tongue moves really well on my dick and swallows it completely from time to time !

Sex

Very proactive and accommodating during sex. With lots of frenching and position-changing !

which tianxin
Old 17-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I supposed Tian Xin from WH04 based on the description and the thread title

One of my favourite also. big neh neh and nice butt for the piak piak bang

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
big.bird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybig.bird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes I agree with threadstarter that TX has a really good bod and tip top service that make you wanna rtf.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 21
splurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

FR by MrBigBadBird

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Sex

Seems like a really Nice intro. Will try out definitely. Thanks for the FR!
Old 24-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tianxin good service
neh neh bery big, beautiful face

nah beh, fuck her behind, very shiok. very friendly woman

she not very tall. good for me
Old 26-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

FR by MrBigBadBird

MY own ratings below

���������� 8/10

�������� - 7/10

�������������� - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Sex

Thanks for the intro, Senior Bro.

I went to see her yesterday and it is teally what was described as above. She has good body with a pair of big neh neh and nice butt. Her bbbj is heaven. She's a gem and will rtf her.
Old 27-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bryanteo97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where to find her and how much does she charge
Old 27-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bryanteo97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damage? her french how long?
Old 28-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
bbgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanteo97 View Post
where to find her and how much does she charge
Bro, if you read carefully. You would know where to go
Old 29-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Have to admit I felt skeptical about this Tian Xin as she might be overrated to have her own thread here. After trying her out for the first time last week, I'm glad I was wrong.

Everything I look for in a good bonking experience is there: pretty face, big boobs and butt, excellent service and friendly attitude. The only downside was that she had a pimple outbreak on her face which she cleverly camouflaged by dimming the lights during the session. Her small mole near her chin makes her look sexier too.

She is also one of the rare type of WLs to have worked here for about 9 months. Definitely worth a RTF for me. Thanks to threadstarter bro jamesBONK for recommending.
Old 29-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Have to admit I felt skeptical about this Tian Xin as she might be overrated to have her own thread here. After trying her out for the first time last week, I'm glad I was wrong.

Everything I look for in a good bonking experience is there: pretty face, big boobs and butt, excellent service and friendly attitude. The only downside was that she had a pimple outbreak on her face which she cleverly camouflaged by dimming the lights during the session. Her small mole near her chin makes her look sexier too.

She is also one of the rare type of WLs to have worked here for about 9 months. Definitely worth a RTF for me. Thanks to threadstarter bro jamesBONK for recommending.
I am worried about that pimply face though I heard she's good.

Pimply face is really a NO NO for me.
Old 30-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Tian Xin today, she lives up to her name
Old 03-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
ahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Long time no cheong legal house le. Seems like a gem as described
Old 10-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Vietamin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞�� (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

RTF 3rd time this month. Good looking great body superb gfe and service Tianxin is the complete package !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1