The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-06-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I thought i saw X-Men Dark Phoenix was screening in Batam 2 to 3 days ago at CGV theaters in Grand Batam and Harbour Bay Mall, then suddenly the screening disappears...hmm...

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX

( Click to show/hide )

The Trailer :

( Click to show/hide )

The storyline :

In DARK PHOENIX, the X-MEN face their most formidable and powerful foe: one of their own, Jean Grey. During a rescue mission in space, Jean is nearly killed when she is hit by a mysterious cosmic force. Once she returns home, this force not only makes her infinitely more powerful, but far more unstable. Wrestling with this entity inside her, Jean unleashes her powers in ways she can neither comprehend nor contain. With Jean spiraling out of control, and hurting the ones she loves most, she begins to unravel the very fabric that holds the X-Men together. Now, with this family falling apart, they must find a way to unite -- not only to save Jean's soul, but to save our very planet from aliens who wish to weaponize this force and rule the galaxy.

( Click to show/hide )

Not really a movie that i have been looking forward to watch tho but i guess its technically a fairly alright movie. This movie has been delayed for quite a bit due to issue from its production company and nonetheless, its finally gonna start screening soon.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=...p ost18534753

Its suppose to start screening before Avenger Endgame but well...

Godzilla and Alladdin is still screening in Batam tho, Pokemon no more.

Enjoy the movie, enjoy Batam.
It finally start screening,hehehe...learned that the normal theater room at Grand Batam Mall (not in those satin theater room) also has couple seats that cost 85k rupiah for 2 person to sit in,hehehe...a bit clamp tho.

Exchange rate on 12th June 2019, Wednesday is...

Harbour Bay : 10250/SGD

Grand Batam Mall : 10380/SGD

Opposite Formosa : 10400/SGD

Nagoya Hill Mall : 10200/SGD

Hehehe...each place change S$100,just for the fun of it.

(note, i did went back to those shops with higher exchange rate on later time to exchange more tho)

Rate on Friday and Saturday should have been worsened a little as compared to Wednesday (just a guess).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-06-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siehsianz View Post
OMG.. for so long, from the outside i keep thinking it was defunct.. and never ventured in or made any contact!
Hehehe...never try, never know. On top of that, trial and error isnt expensive in Batam, bro.

Actually , this type of shops were cater for SG aunties and uncles from Sillypore who joined some tour group/s. And for your info, when i used the word "clean", its not exactly clean given the fact one of their branch was from Biz Hotel, as according to the banner stated. And their Biz hotel shop is only clean when i dont pop the golden question (likewise for the BCC one too).

Yes, its i who should pop that golden question and not the other way around. Which is why i didnt return there to massage again. Shops in Batam whereby i need to pop the golden question shows the girls were mainly not hungry enough and those shops were mainly "clean". Usually, such shops with such girls,service wouldnt be rendered much good,hehehe... However, i like to visit "clean" massage shops over the last 1 year plus,hehehe..."clean" and cheap ones, of course.

One of the main reason why i wouldnt return to massage on Biz and BCC were being becos the girls lion opening mouth (and i am talking about 800k rupiah a pop after bargaining). And i do not have the need (or feel) to oblige to my own golden question becos i usually already have at least one booking girl with me inside room,hehehe...

My aim is quite simple, good quality massage, hopefully like those thats from Sports Massage and even hopefully with some good happy ending (or bonk) but it MUST be at "my kind of pricing". Which i believe is most man's dream in any massage shops in any parts of the world.

Enjoy Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-06-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
I see. Does it mean sealed tight can bring into ferry?
Bro how many u tend to bring in? is it safe to eat after going x tray machine.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
At least it adds on to the list in the penuin area other than batam city hotel... the area really has limted choices!

Never did get to try the other pink colored princess hair salon thou.. wonder how it was back then..

Quote:
Hehehe...never try, never know. On top of that, trial and error isnt expensive in Batam, bro.

Enjoy Batam.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Old 15-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

hows havana
good??
Old 15-06-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
hows havana
good??
I am curious to know.
Havana (pronounced HAPANA) was PERSISTENTLY recommended by one of the ojek drivers who stay out of Formosa. Every nite "Hapana Hapana gooood!"
I never went, but I remained with curiosity if it is another Morena or better.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
If tats honey i will never trust their words again. Fake!

Thank you
Old 16-06-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If tats honey i will never trust their words again. Fake!
I bought a bottle of that "forest honey" from a guy, who was soliciting people at tables of Aneka Selera restoran at Barelang #4, on one of my first visits to Batam long time ago. Yes, I was more naive than now.
Indeed, it was something very liquid. At best, honey with water. Who knows the origin of the water and of the honey.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Indeed, it was something very liquid. At best, honey with water. Who knows the origin of the water and of the honey.
Mind if i ask, were they sold in glass bottle or plastic bottle? And how much does it cost back then?

Thanks.

Many i hear add water with sugar and perhaps some honey. There used to be an old lady selling it just outside formosa hotel few years back tho and at 50k rupiah per bottle in glass bottle (its non-organic too).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-06-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siehsianz View Post
At least it adds on to the list in the penuin area other than batam city hotel... the area really has limted choices!
Recently i hear there are actually quite a handful of massage girls who work in dirty massage shop switched side to those "clean" shops. So, sometime it really depends on luck if you could locate these girls in those clean massage shops. Massage girls in clean massage shops seems to earn a more stable and a bit higher income (in general) as compare to those who work in the dirty massage shops. But they have to work hard on more customers a day,got to go through some sort of training and pass some tests (before getting enlisted).

*shops mention here do not include massage parlor inside hotel.

** there are also many clean massage shops whereby their massage quality is not-that-good, eg Eska, Reborn, Alamanda, Rejuv-a etc (my personal view when i compare clean versus clean).

One thing surprising in my June trip is that clean massage shops has many girls as young as 18 onward,below 21. But most looks about 6/10 at best in looks.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-06-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Mind if i ask, were they sold in glass bottle or plastic bottle? And how much does it cost back then?

Thanks.

Many i hear add water with sugar and perhaps some honey. There used to be an old lady selling it just outside formosa hotel few years back tho and at 50k rupiah per bottle in glass bottle (its non-organic too).
Plastic bottle, which made it look "more natural", as just extracted from the forest. LOL

It was not so expensive, something like 50k maybe. I thought to buy something really characteristic of this new strange place (to me, Batam was something really exotic and unusual, as it was my first time or nearly first time) to bring back home as souvenir.

I did not eat it, of course. Just tried a few spoons.
It was honey indeed, but not good quality, and with water added.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

about the Himalaya Salt candy, just few days ago in the news.. TOO MANY FAKE one exposed in Malaysia. I believe it will be the same in Batam !! Just my thinking.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I bought a bottle of that "forest honey" from a guy, who was soliciting people at tables of Aneka Selera restoran at Barelang #4, on one of my first visits to Batam long time ago. Yes, I was more naive than now.
I m health freak. I have tis feeling they added sugar too. Cost pure madu cant be cheap. Then again if is mkt value also cant guarantee is madu asli. I did visit a dusun lebah at Pontian sm 2 decades ago. Right under my nose the pakcik extracted the honey fm several man made bee "hive" compartments. 100% pure honey. Tat was my 1st n last encounter/visit. Guess the only way to confirm is pure honey is to visit those Honey farm n have it extracted on the spot. But tat could prove as a challenge too cos most of the time tere will be some stocks available n on display already.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 16-06-2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
about the Himalaya Salt candy
Bro, those selling in batam?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1