The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Great story TS....please continue..
Old 02-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Weird...
I actually don't want to share this cos I thought maybe this woman got problem, like mentally got problem or mentally unwell so not nice to talk about them and show disrespect. But then yesterday, I bumped into this woman & her young child in the lift and realised, she is a perfectly normal woman/mother and working part-time. I even overheard her husband travels a lot for work. Okay so this weird woman damn disgusting. In May last year, I was at my estate swimming pool when I saw her, squatting down backfacing me, peeing into the pool like nobody fxxking business! She is a mother in her early thirties I think and her child is just beside her and she used a towel to wrap both of them. It was before noon I think, no one else was in the area except me and I think maybe someone else left earlier. She was wearing a two piece swimsuit, backfaced me but the towel could not cover that low so I could still see her pee streaming into the pool. Fxxking bitch! That was the first time I caught her.

Then 12 months later, May this year, I caught her again. Same tactic, she wrapped a towel over herself after she came out of the water and started peeing. Damn weird, why do that? I don't think this is considered a fetish too IMO. But this time round, I think maybe she did this so many times that she finds it stimulating, I saw her left hand down in between her legs when she squatted down to release pee. She was backfacing me, at first I did not catch sight of her hand but only realise it later cos of the movement. Then I got curious, usually I would just walk away or will look around to see if others are watching also but that time, I walked closer. No one was at the pool, and actually the pool area don't have any camera which someone already brought up to the estate management to install one to monitor for drowning. You may ask, then those upstairs cannot see her meh? The pool is only visible from upstairs by 1/4 of a block, not like some of our local condo estate designs where most blocks can see the pool cos built around the it. This pool is ownself by one side of the whole estate. When I walked closer, she began to sit down on the edge of the pool with her legs slightly spread. I don't think she could hear me.

There was hand movement but I could not see clearly from where I was. When I was much nearer to her, she was still nonchalantly remained at where she was although I was walking towards her left side and no longer still behind her. She was wearing a white two piece swimsuit. When I got closer, I could see that her fingers were tugging her swimsuit bottoms. The look on her face did not really suggest that she was you know "pleasing herself" but more of maybe really trying to pee hard or something. It was just strange. She did not care what people might think if they see her sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs eagle spread. Her swimsuit top wasn't padded so I could see her pointy nips. She glanced over towards me, stood up and walked away. Like nothing happened.

I told Sierra about what I saw & she thought I was mistaken, said maybe I see wrongly but I told her no I am very sure of what I saw. So I bumped into them in the lift on Sunday. She was heading to the "workout area" to do yoga i think cos she was holding a mat? I headed to the nearby store to pick up some stuffs. When I came back, I walked past the area where she was and saw that she was already sweating lots. She was also with a female friend, both of them were in stretching postures & she had weights on her ankles. So she is a perfectly normal lady but why pee into the pool???
Old 02-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
OldCause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, hoping to read more!
Old 03-07-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Mexium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, support TS!
Old 05-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 07-07-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Lina at HZ over the 2nd weekend of this month, had a good break away from urban SH to rural parts of HZ with Lina as guide. Also had a temporary, amicable "pause in our r/s" because she has an overseas commitment. So after the incident with management, surprisingly they approved our request to add one more headcount to our 5-man team doing 8 men's work. They even selected the applicant (I will call her Ann here) that I recommended, first time for me after being posted to SH. I was impressed with her during her interview, she came prepared (can tell one), even speaks quite fluent English and seems to be well brought up. What was nicer was the sight of her cute perky butt swaying in her tight white skirt after the interview when she left. TBH she was also rather hiong cos her skirt was quite short to wear to an interview (normal days ok). Luckily for her Sierra was away that morning, if not even her English and Excel macro skills can't save her . Three Mondays ago was her first day, after a short round of intro in a meeting room, we assigned her to Monica and she was given the desk nearest to my room. And we have a major project for her also.

Ann was very suay, first day at work, the chair haven't sit warm got to go to a meeting with Monica, record and present meeting minutes before co-leading the project brainstorm. Damn fierce, haven even teach her anything she had to contribute. No honeymoon week. Tues I was on half day leave so did not see her. Wed was the first day I really got the chance to talk to her. Then I found out she went home at 11pm the night before! All alone in the office doing work on her 2nd day in office! I know Sierra left at around 8pm cos we met up later for drinks. Ivana was sick that day, Monica covered her work so maybe that was also why. Almost immediately, I brought her out to the cafe near our office building. I went through the OJT plan we had for her & I told her I would speak to Sierra & remove some of the stuffs we wanted her to achieve. I could tell she must have cried that night, damn poor thing. I was feeling quite guilty already. I felt more guilty when I caught sight of most of her left breast, almost wanting to slip out of her low-cut top. She is quite tanned so not like the typical milky white PRC cleavages. She should be at least a big B cup size, her neh neh look really ample and perky. When we returned to office, I called Monica over and we reviewed her OJT schedule together. Basically I cut down on the ambitious OJT plan we had for her and trimmed to something more "acceptable" which I would propose to Sierra later that day. I think she looked more relieved after that also. That day when she left at around 7pm, she popped by my room and said "thank you and see you tomorrow" in English. Sierra buzzed me to meet for dinner & drinks later. She waited for me at my car in the carpark (yes she got her Benz already but she still want me to be her driver) and I came down about 5 mins later. Previously we would leave together but she heard some whispers and she don't know how to answer so now we leave separately.

We drove to the restaurant which one of our colleagues recommended in the group chat. We talked about work, a bit about Ann and her first days with us and later about me and Lina. I drank a bit more than I should so she ended up driving us home (usually is the other way around). I wasn't drunk but for safety reason she drove. I hit the shower b4 lying down on the bed with my mind wandering away. Sierra still have some of her things in my room, she packs them nicely at one corner (which means one bedside table & my whole nightstand) so she went to do all her pre-bed rituals and shower. By then, I crashed out before she even came out of the shower. I woke up earlier than her in the morning. I brushed my teeth b4 doing my own morning workout, alot of energy maybe due to the high sugar intake from last night's drinks. Still keep the old abs wheel roller which I brought along with me from SG so that helps me to burn those sugar fats. I also realised Sierra was awake, sitting against the wall watching me after my 3rd or 4th rep. She waited for me to wash up and get dressed for work before accompanying her back to her unit. We left for work together in my car. She would go up first while I park the car.

We had an early meeting that day, we discussed about the new OJT plan which I amended for Ann & asked her if she had other concerns before we started the day. She looked more relaxed, especially during lunch which she was looking more comfortable with the other girls. She was wearing an off-shoulder floral dress with a plunging neckline kind, abit like summer dress but still can be consider formal enough to wear to office. Something I would expect Monica to wear, which indeed she was asked by Monica where she bought this dress. The girls left work abit earlier for drinks, I joined them after I cleared some emails. Turned out they went to some kind of KTV, which is of course the Chinese way to break the ice & the fastest way to get to warm up to your colleagues. I saw 2 jugs of beer on the table when I arrived & likely this was their 2nd round already. But the girls had fun, they jumped all over the couch, danced abit & even Sierra sang a few songs which I thought she can sing quite well. For me, I paid to see concert basically after I sang my 我问天 (no lah jk, they don't have this song there ). Monica even loosened up the top buttons of her shirt dress b4 they started their drinking roulette. Everything was quite mild until Ivana started proposing 鬼主意 & turned the session a little sexual. What was really surprising was that Anna was completely fine with it. In fact, she was getting hot fast. At one point, Ivana got them to stand in a row infront of the tv screen. They did a few dance moves while singing along. I left the room later to give the girls some privacy & for them to get more comfortable.

About 20-30 mins later, Sierra called to ask where did I go. I told her I went to take a walk around & she told me they were planning to go over to her place. When I came back, Sierra was waiting for me along the corridor & I think maybe she thought that they were having fun without me. Long story cut short, I drove them to Sierra's place & the girls had a party in my car. Luckily they could not tabao the beer if not my car gone. Ann was already looking drunk when we went up. Sierra got a little touchy, she was trying to kiss me when we were in the kitchen & Monica walked in on us but acted like she nv see. Sierra brought out 2 bottles of wine to the lounge area, Monica got us to down our first glass & later, I started to talk about my situation with Lina with my drunk colleagues . Long story cut short is that she is leaving for Europe for 4-6 months for a "learning project" linked to our business. We talked about r/s & she proposed to pause it for awhile until she is back so that she can focus for that few months. She say 'I am free to look around' but u know when girls say that, is just say only they don't mean it one. I also bought tixs fly over with her soon for the first week to see see since I am also her biz partner. Ivana was also game enough to talk about a guy friend she met a few months ago. This mixed-blood Arab man whom she met at a club. I say she was damn game because this Arab man is married. I didn't not know she play so big one. Scary, I see her pretty young lady why want to sleep with married man? Not that she really lack money btw. But at least the man was honest with her, very early told her he is married with kids. But well, you can nv know what is in a woman's mind sometimes.

The two bottles were quickly cleared by the other 3 girls. I had to stop Sierra who threw a tantrum but I knew she wasn't really drunk. Monica was kissing Ann & Ivana was laughing away on the couch. The look that Sierra was giving me was the kind she gave me when we were in SG. I carried her back to her room b4 she jumped on me. Her naked body is really up there one, naturally blessed but also well-maintained, easily can go get paid for those glamour shoots if she really wants to. I like to lick her puffy pierced nipple, her butt cheeks and down her inner thighs. When I took off her panties, she quickly threw it aside cos there was a wet spot. She told me she wants to be fed, with a flushing red blushing face. After we kissed, I went down to her sticky wet pussy & licked her good good. My hardwork paid off when her big O came & she was shaking all over. First time I see her body react this way. I stopped for about maybe 20-30 secs before going down on her again and finger-fxxked her. This time she was louder when she squeezed my fingers with her meimei & leaking meimei juice. I think I hit her sensitive spot & she just went off again. Lucky strike I guess cos usually the girl will need to tell you where and how much strength to use.

When we were cuddling on the bed, she hinted that she thinks we can go further but I told her I need to settle with Lina properly first. I told her I felt very bad when I ended with SX and I also not young kiddo, must handle these kind of things properly. She also told me I make love with Lina when I go over to meet her during that weekend. She was on top of me, pointing my semi-erect didi head against her succulent bald abalone and honestly, my heart definitely skipped a few beats for that few moments. I told her after I break off from Lina and start something serious with her, alot of things may change. Like with SX, I thought we would go on for longer until things changed. She took my didi into her mouth & I shot my load. She grabbed a towel & went outside to check out the girls. Then she realised Ivana sent her a text earlier to tell her that she dragged Monica home cos she was trying to get hot with Ann. When I went outside, Sierra ran towards me with a towel around her body and pushed me back into her room. She giggling again when she pushed me onto the bed and sat on my chest. She said we wait here for awhile & although I was wondering what was going on out there, I dozed off for about 20min.

When I woke up, Sierra was still cuddled up on me & looking at her phone. I told I am hungry so we got up & she went out of the door first. I was still washing up in the bathroom when she came back in to dress up. She told me to stay in the room until she was ready to leave. The feeling I got was we were in her parents place & got to wait for the best chance to zhao without being spotted lol. Again, she went out first & came back looking amused. This time, she grabbed a towel & put over my head & told me not to take it down. She led me out of her room & to the entrance. I was thinking she covered my head so as to not let the girls knew it was me??? What's the logic? In the lift, she just hugged me & said 'don't ask'. We went back to my unit so that I could shower & get ready for work.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Anyway, I was curious as fxxk but Sierra, other than hugging & kissing me, she just refused to say anything. Ivana was already in the office when we arrived, with that big cheeky grin on her face. When Sierra went into her room, she came running to mine & told me about last night. She said Monica & Ann got going on the couch while she watched. She stopped them at the point where Monica was fingering Ann. She had to fight both of them to drag Monica out of the unit. She showed me the scratch & hit marks on her left arm and back. Basically she told me she was so scared if they really got together, today onwards we would really be fearing the worst. This girl, although abit ting-tong sometimes, could still be sensible when at crucial moments. We chatted until Sierra called. I could hear shouting to Ivana to ask her to ask Monica when would she come to work. Then later, we started the comm-call with the Russian office. I came out of the comm-call in a fxxking daze cos so many things were said. Maybe because I did not sleep much last night.

I saw Monica's missed calls when I got back to my room. Apparently she was abit paiseh to come up to office. She asked me if Ann was in, I told her not yet. Then it came to me, where the fxxk was Ann??? Then I called Ivana into my room & told her to listen to the comm-call recording, ff to the parts that was spoken in Russian & asked her to translate. I went down to find Monica at the cafe nearby. She was still half-awake i think, told me she thinks she screwed up & could not remember how thing went last night while staring into space. I told her Ivana managed to drag her away but she said they Face-Timed each other later on. In my mind, I was thinking 'what the fxxk actually happened arh???' but she did not seem to be wanting to tell me much. I was also partly distracted by her sibei loose low-cut top, exposing most of her right neh neh whenever she moved. But my head was also very pain after coming out of the comm-call, so both of us were like zombies sitting in a cafe in the morning. Ended up, Sierra & Ivana came down to find us & we had an impromptu talk about what happened. Ivana like told half-half of the story & Monica said only abit. I felt Sierra don't dare to press Monica much because of us so she just sat there & listened to whatever Monica would say.

It was the weirdest start I had for a working day so far in my life. The rest I would share next time, now got to go back office for another comm-call in real time.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting stories bro, nice share
Old 24-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 25-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
canalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1