The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-04-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vitamin1C1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/lily-massage/

Just visited her, my humble review
She is a looker but sensual wise very normal. Massage was good.Place is very clean and neat. Toilet big and clean too.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
MDA strikes again..

the URLs kena banned again
which sites are being banned??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Yea, recently a lot of reviews abt Huan Huan, but truthfully, got quite a bit of discrepancy from photos, but looks still is okay, don't think many bros will reject kind. Then another thing is that she is a smoker.

But other than that, everything else is not that bad
Aiya... ghost accounts attempt to push her to AP level lor...

It's damm obvious one lah.. they want who become APs.. suddenly all push for that ML.. maybe they have special side agenda as well..

Some knights are well known for special own agendas one..

Yawn... welcome to the 21st century of sbf..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried out this new ML few days back
https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

Look same as pic but her skin darker not fair.
Boobs B i guess definitely not C as stated.
Overall, i find she quite pretty minus the skin color and boobs.
Location very good to non drivers, central and very accessible. For drivers good too cos many parking lots.
Massage wise was brief and better than piano but sensual cat bath was good i find. Her bj was okay but hardworking.
Time management good and no use of hp during the time spent.
Not time watcher cos in and out 1 hr spent.
Overall quite good and rtm-able.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin1C1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lily-massage/

Just visited her, my humble review
She is a looker but sensual wise very normal. Massage was good.Place is very clean and neat. Toilet big and clean too.
Your review too short and simple, LOL
Old 27-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR on aimee
Looks : 7/10 looks young but not my type
Massage : 8/10 can say very good at it
Sensual :5/10 abit finger here finger there but that's all
Body : 8/10 very small frame which I like and the boobs size is good, nipples pink but too large for my liking.
Voice : 8/10 like those Taiwan girls, tia tia one which I like
HJ: 7/10 ok lah, not as bad as her sensual
Overall : 7/10 if u like massage than it's ok, for sensual I think can skip.
RTM : yes but maybe once a month type
Old 27-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
meimeiwolaile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
This Xing Chen business must be quite bad.
If you think ibusiness bad can don’t try lor . Just sharing only be happy a bit dude
Old 27-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro tried her before? Nice is my cup of tea

https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/
Old 27-04-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brief MR for angel.
https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/
Pretty girl with a tan and toned body. Can tell she likes the gym through the conversations i had with her - she knows her stuff.
She focuses her time on sensual, so you can imagine how hot the entire session was. Full of sensual caressing and catbathing from head to toe, repeatedly. She takes her time in pleasuring you too.. RTM material for me.
One note though, she does everything fully nude, so guys please be gentle with her.
Old 27-04-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
I just had a very bad experience with ai mi https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=666

This was my experience, yours might vary.

1. I suspect she reuses towel because the towel I was given was damp and crumped and I saw a bunch of nearly stacked towels next to her bed. I asked if I could have another towel, she just told me not to worry and that the towel that was given just wasn't dry.

2. I reached at 7.30. I took 5 mins to find the lift, that's my fault. I showered and she started her massage. It was practically non existant and lasted about 5mins. She just told me to flip over and she started to blow me. After it was done, I washed up and checked the time. It was 7.55. I asked if there was more massage after this. She says she can't because apparently her last customer was late and she didn't want her next customer to suffer. And that the customer was already downstairs. (she was answering calls throughout the massage and blowjob by the way).

My thinking is, if she thinks the next guys is at 8. Then why give me a 7.30 slot? If you say its because the last guy was late, then won't I have been waiting for longer than 7.30?

I'm typing on my phone now because I'm super annoyed about what just happened. Can any bro tell me if I'm wrong?

what happen for this ML is they double book. So 7 and 730 and 8 all have customer booked. once the customer come they serve fast. and ask them to leave so they can serve the next

you wont be surprise if your 730 has another customer and when he turns up earlier than you, she will tell you she going out or not feeling well etc.
Old 28-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
what happen for this ML is they double book. So 7 and 730 and 8 all have customer booked. once the customer come they serve fast. and ask them to leave so they can serve the next

you wont be surprise if your 730 has another customer and when he turns up earlier than you, she will tell you she going out or not feeling well etc.
Then possible to just pay half also? since got half of the timing only? but then 100% they will just blacklist you also at the same time...
Old 28-04-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She can keep changing names but the fact she is rubbish is the honest truth.
Heng I tried to book her and she didn't accept my booking coz not in their system. Somemore i usually not a fan of enhanced.
Old 28-04-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Thank you bro jayzzzz. Do you need many records or is just one enough to book APs?

Most MLs seem concerned if you are police or not, and one record is enough to confirm that you are not
From what I understand one positive review will do. Just don’t kena negative ones. Then u kena blacklisted le.

And that’s it for brief intro to ml. Happy chionging! The rest you have to slowly learn from exp.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Your review too short and simple, LOL
Short and sweet is good enough if it's real FR.

Write so long essay and write rubbish is waste of time..

Especially clone n ghost accounts at work...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 28-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of

This $120 sibeh exotic

https://sglonelyguy.org/kenya-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1