The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Not by choice

Zara
Old 05-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Never tried Nana. but cant go wrong with June if your objective is massage. I would grade her above average massage skill. In fact, pretty pro.
Tried June recently.masaage good but playability not much.
Can't roam South.and don't like her breast to be played cos she said later got other bookings.
So I just suck her nipple a while.
After deed, she just put on her dress.no washing up but massage indeed good.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
I successfully booked last week. Reply was pretty prompt too.
Oh man. Dunno what’s wrong... let me try again...
Old 05-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Tried June recently.masaage good but playability not much.
Can't roam South.and don't like her breast to be played cos she said later got other bookings.
So I just suck her nipple a while.
After deed, she just put on her dress.no washing up but massage indeed good.
Her massage good , does she know how to crack bone?
no washing
Old 05-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
balrogBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro got any recommendation for a boob lover like me?
Old 05-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with June, from LGsg. Had no sexual illusions before booking her, really just wanted to try Juagen for the very first time. Knew not to release after.

June's massage is top notched and she takes the time to explain to you what her feelings of your general sexual health is. Could tell if you PCC too much, how often you had sex the past few months just by feel of your groin and genitals. Massage was quite painful at first, which is normal according to her, and my previous clean TCM massages.

If you are looking for a sexual release she is probably not for you. I do not consider her a looker, and I personally feel she is in her early 40s. For someone her age, she has a good body, but that is about all. She is very friendly and makes you very comfortable in a FB sort of way (without the fucking).

Visit her if you require a good massage. Hopefully the JG helps my 2IC stand forever!

Massage: 10/10
Old 05-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank to all the Bros for review on June. Hmm... if its advice to not PCC after JG... than her advertised 2HJ is not true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyly View Post
Had a session with June, from LGsg. Had no sexual illusions before booking her, really just wanted to try Juagen for the very first time. Knew not to release after.

June's massage is top notched and she takes the time to explain to you what her feelings of your general sexual health is. Could tell if you PCC too much, how often you had sex the past few months just by feel of your groin and genitals. Massage was quite painful at first, which is normal according to her, and my previous clean TCM massages.

If you are looking for a sexual release she is probably not for you. I do not consider her a looker, and I personally feel she is in her early 40s. For someone her age, she has a good body, but that is about all. She is very friendly and makes you very comfortable in a FB sort of way (without the fucking).

Visit her if you require a good massage. Hopefully the JG helps my 2IC stand forever!

Old 05-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cokl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peach boy View Post
Hi bro Cokl relax la , read n scan through MR reviews from most bros here .Why trust advert .... Just treat it as not your day.... There are still alot of good ML ard here. Cheers up....
Any more good intro lai bro?
Old 05-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cokl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
Thanks for the update bro, she was in my shortlist.

Just curious, she SYT or chio looking? Coz usually is either of it then they super resistance to full nude and less accommodating. Her boobs looks yummy though
Boobs got some lo. Stomach got abit bak. Initially she quite friendly but my D can tahan quite some time as her HJ also too mechanical so HJ abit too long liao. So she not into edi by the nearing end of it.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Can paste link? What is Lgsg?
Old 05-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Can paste link? What is Lgsg?
http://sgbeautycastles.net/june-massage-hj-jg/

Saw the link from the previous page.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouskimch View Post
Thank to all the Bros for review on June. Hmm... if its advice to not PCC after JG... than her advertised 2HJ is not true?
Her 2HJ is true, just a different service you can do with her. She can do a non-Juagen massage and give you happy endings after. I just did not opt for that.

http://sglonelyguys.com/june-massage/

As I said with looks, each to his own, but I did not find her particularly attractive. She is definitely no SYT.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm... good too know. Thanks

Quote:
Her 2HJ is true, just a different service you can do with her. She can do a non-Juagen massage and give you happy endings after. I just did not opt for that.

As I said with looks, each to his own, but I did not find her particularly attractive. She is definitely no SYT.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.net/june-massage-hj-jg/

Saw the link from the previous page.
Not this one leh. Think is another June from sg lonely guy.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Not this one leh. Think is another June from sg lonely guy.
No wonder. Doesn't look 40 to me.

A bro just posted it above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1