The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Btw I feel this Shuang Shuang has some resemblance to 米雪 sister when younger, esp her photo near entrance:

Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Was in the the area and drop by wanting to rtf honey w12. Was told she is away for a week (such a long break!). Asking humbly if any seniors might know which day she will be back? Thanks in advance...
Old 17-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
Was in the the area and drop by wanting to rtf honey w12. Was told she is away for a week (such a long break!). Asking humbly if any seniors might know which day she will be back? Thanks in advance...
20 points added to her Red Bean Soup
Old 17-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

The previous round of strawberry leave all the housegals were aligned.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

WH12 STT 八月

Tried this petite school gal syt this week:

Origin: Guangdong, 22 yr old

Looks: Petite school gal syt look, jet black shoulder length hair, tanned, features abit resemble tanned version of HK actress Yoko Mung

Body: 1.57m tall, very slim with perky butt, body frame like school gal similar to 1649 Xia Tian who rtc, perky natural B boobs which look very ample on her slim frame, with pale brown nips, 42kg, tattoos on her upper right arm and shoulder blade.

Water bed : Quite good water bed services, wet thorough cat bath licking almost all parts of body and boobs rub, AR on fours surprisingly well done with some gentle yet arousing probes into my ass, boob rub, some frenching (not DFK though), hj nicely done

Services: On bed, balls licking and bj with occasional deep throat, very demure considerate gal who will even check whether the pillows is laid properly for you

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and ultra tight, she can ride well and soon was silent gasping away, I switched to lotus to french her, but refrained from DFK cos can taste her smoky breath, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper and lift her up high before slamming down damn shiok cos she’s so light and maneuverable, and she was quite high and moaning, she’s wet. Carried her and started ducking her with deep thrusts, after which position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok due to her light frame and tight pussy. Switched to final posture in doggie and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, wow damn shiok and she was moaning damn seductively till I buay tahan and came to an explosive climax in doggie position.

Verdict: GFE bonk with schoolgal syt who’s surprisingly able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried #18, honey on last Sunday.
Fair, sweet looking, bah bah type. She says she C-cup But I think its a big B?
I felt she can improve her waterbed skills, cat bath and ar.
We engaged in 69 position. Everytime when I hit her spot, she moans and her bbbj gets more Shiok
Fuck her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl. When I first insert my dick, she's tight, damn. She moans loudly and her facial expressions I like to look at her from the side mirror during doggie, observing her facial expression and enjoying her loud moaning I felt she's not faking them.
She's obliging and good attitude even though I fuck her for 20 mins. Dear bros, this is my honest fr for honey.
I saw #2(if I remember correctly) with good racks, b or c-cups maybe? Any bros tried #2 already?

Last edited by ravenblue; 25-06-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Old 25-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

i've tried number 2 before but she a bit quiet one. of the few i tried, i feel yi yi service the best but not for boob lovers, shuang shuang service and body i like been trying to try #18 but keep failing.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Very long never find cat 150 liao been visiting HC/spa recently. Planning to visit try the water bed these few days . Which girl here would bros most recommend?
Old 26-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Was reading through the forum and small head just went over big head, cannot wait anymore. Called in ask for #6 shuang shuang. Experience was amazing, waterbed service to bed was good. I foresee myself coming back for more. On the way out i chance upon #2, not sure what her name but she is petite and looking good. Tempted to try. Tough choice
Old 30-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

While waiting for Shuang Shuang, caught a glimpse of #9. Seems to be a newbie, did not see any FR on her. Shall up her next. Any bro tried before can give me a preview?
Old 01-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Shuang Shuang - She is an epitome of YTL service-provider!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18894925&postcount=99

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FR on Shuang Shuang - She is an epitome of YTL service-provider!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18894925&postcount=99
Bro MP, you are setting the Kallang river on fire with your FR. Disclosure on waxed pussy must be preceded by health warning. Not every punter can take it.

Am sitting in cafe, seeing a pretty babe, tall, long straight black hair, symmetrical face and red lipstick. She is flashing her long legs and I am imagining seeing garter etc.

Volcano erupting not only in Indonesia....where to put out the fire?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro MP, you are setting the Kallang river on fire with your FR. Disclosure on waxed pussy must be preceded by health warning. Not every punter can take it.

Am sitting in cafe, seeing a pretty babe, tall, long straight black hair, symmetrical face and red lipstick. She is flashing her long legs and I am imagining seeing garter etc.

Volcano erupting not only in Indonesia....where to put out the fire?
I thought we have activated the water sprinkler system in the room during my session with Shuang2 ... apparently we were on fire but am not sure if the fire was able to spread from GL to Kallang river ...

Note: To reiterate and for the record, those whores from L2036 are not even 10% of Shuang Shuang’s standard.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-07-2019 at 11:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought we have activated the fire sprinkler system in the room during my session with Shuang2 ... apparently we were on fire but am not sure if the fire was able to spread from GL to Kallang river ...

Note: To reiterate and for the record, those whores from L2036 are not even 10% of Shuang Shuang’s standard.
Luckily it was done mostly on the waterbed hence the fire can be extinguished easily

😅
Old 02-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I thought we have activated the fire sprinkler system in the room during my session with Shuang2 ... apparently we were on fire but am not sure if the fire was able to spread from GL to Kallang river ...

nv call u to go L2036 to call the WL. you say u know ah yap and david. but when i ask them they dunno who are you

Last edited by Billylai80; 02-07-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1