The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Xencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Miki from The Regent Lust on 19/6 at 5pm.

Looks: 7.5/10 (about 80% like photo)
Body: 7.5/10 Slim (I like big boobs and hot body)
Boobs: B Cup (natural)
French: Didn’t do it, just kissing for me. She will probably do it if u want, her abc is good.
BBBJ: 7/10 good, hardworking, slow and sensual.
Cat bath: 7/10 she focus on the nipples and rod, seems alittle green.
Painting: N/A
FJ. 7/10. Tight, soft moans
Massage: N/A (I only had 1 shot but she would probably give u a massage if u staying for 90mins, she say she give good massage)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe but I wanna try others.
Above scoring is just me personal opinion, honestly she looks alittle different from the pictures but you won’t reject. She make it up with good service and GTW for the looks and body she don’t score.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Powerhouses is Cool - loads of Potential

Hebe from Juventus

Face- the kind i like, sharp features, looks 90% to the photos
Model Figure with good GFE

Frenching- keeps kissing me as if we knew each other for a long time, even to the point when i was leaving.

English standard conversational, not too bad.

Boobs- C Cup

BBBJ- not the best i had but okay maybe 7/10 due to the seductive eyes looking at you.

FJ - accommodating to all positions i initiated like doggy, missionary etc, she cum a few times, her hips quite power while riding, see those neh neh bouncing up and down sibei buay tahan. Went down on her before the first shot, make her wet then shio gan. Second time don't need ky, just Lai, doggy together grabbing her boobs, released later in missionary.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: For the price of $120 is worth it
Old 19-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
cannot base on hear say now bro, got fake news law now. 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Babe90 From which stable ? Any FR ? Hear say from a backside that your FR is Da best in sbf . lai write and share your FR
Old 19-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
cat 120 diff get padme lah
maybe jar jar binks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Where is padme(CAT 120 FL for another bro)?

Old 19-06-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

one man meat is another man poison bro
but nice to see u found your meat,
chiong arh
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
I must admit I am quite picky when it comes to choosing the girl to bonk in this dome. But I have to say, Mimi from Fantasia Babes is actually one of the best, if not the best looker I have bonked.

Sure, her body is not as shapely or toned as others, or her breasts as nicely defined, or her service is out of the world - but just looks alone this one wins hands down like how Liverpool trashes other teams.

She can pass off as Korean, Taiwanese or just plain beautiful Thai.

Bros who are fussed about looks will not complain. If everything else is secondary then she’s the one you need to make an appointment with.

Thanks bro for importing this gem to our shores. 🙏🏽
Old 19-06-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mono (Juventus):

Morning breakfast consists of " Mono", and here's my humble opinion and FR for her.

She Greeted me with a sweet smile upon opening the door. She is young, pretty attractive,had nice hair,smooth skin, just like your best friend's younger sister. Nice and obedient. Mono Falls under SYT and cute petite type for bros who are into this fetish.

During the shower, she cleaned my bro and stroked it occasionally. Next, the BBBJ,her BBBJ skill was good, knows her speed control well. Looking at her head bouncing up and down on my bro really excited me. She flashed me a come fuck me look, which made me cant wait to fuck her. Capped up immediately and went into position. She has a moist tight pussy and she seems to be turned on easily.

Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice which can fit perfectly into the palm of your hands.

Hardworking and accommodating to my various positions, i ended up enjoying the doggy position best while grabbing her soft buttocks.

Looks- 10/10 SYT , 100% resemblance to looks.
Shower- 8.5/10 Cleans me properly and helps undress and dress my clothes
Fingering-9/10 She allows and enjoys it alot and gives out seductive moanings
Boobs- 8/10 Soft nice Boobs with great shape.
BBBJ- 9/10 Job well done.
FJ- 9/10 Great FJ , didnt describe it much, highly recommended that all bros should try, feeling of fucking your best friend's younger sister.
CIM - Allowed
Overall Rating8.8/10 Great babe highly recommended to bros with SYT and petite fetishes.

Great Job Bro Ronaldo with the good arrangements, great service orientation and recommendations. Thanks for the friendly and prompt replies.

Definately a reliable and genuine new stable worth the money to try!

Will make a RTF booking really soon.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
zaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: scarletthouse
Fiona

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=733139
Feeling abit horny and looked through some of my trusted stables. Browsed through and saw Fiona. First impression, she looked like some pretty chio SYT that you would see walking around in Singapore, my cup of tea

Looks: 9/10 - 90% resemblance to photo. Looks like some pretty ah lian you will see walking around in SG.

Body: 9/10 - Slim, good for bonking!
Boobs: 8/10 - Natural C, not sure got D but quite big. She has nice proportions for her body type. Good enough for me to fondle and play with.

Shower: 8/10 - Standard SOP, good service overall

Frenching: 9/10 - Hot and passionate frenching!

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Good suction and skills.

FJ: 12/10 - This was the reason why she was the best bonk i had so far this year. Tight and wet pussy. Lots and lots of loud moaning. She was teasing me the entire time while i was bonking her.

Attitude: 10/10 - Really friendly, cheerful and funny. Even though i booked a late slot with her and she was tired, she still made the effort to service me.

GFE: 9.5/10 - I was lucky to have pretty good chemistry with her. It only took around 5 minutes to click with her. It's like total GFE with her.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
BeerGoggles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeerGoggles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Mint SS
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=...post18832 837

Looks - 8/10, Thai tan. Looks minah from certain angles
Boobs - natural, small B, perky dark brown nips
Shower - very long shower, shared bathroom but cleans very thoroughly. Works in massage back home so go figure.
BBBJ - 6/10. Not much suction tbh. More hands than anything. But got more aggressive in 69 position
Painting - seemed to enjoy it. Slight sour smell tbh but won’t reject.
FJ - 7/10. Missionary, doggy and reverse cowgirl. Maybe I’m picky but could have more passion in the 1st round... kinda commercial. Got better after and during the 2nd round. I think she was struggling with cowgirl positions. Seemed naturally wet (didn’t see the KY) and tight.
Kissing - N/A. usually I do, but she didn’t initiate and I didn’t force
GFE - kindergarten English but attempts to use google translate. My kindergarten Thai helped to break the ice and GFE got better. Generally the shy type although somehow still have a feeling it was a tad commercial.
RTF - maybe. She was promoting her friend though... so maybe I might give that a go!
Old 19-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoverJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Pauline
Stable: TeerukLover

Pauline looks about 80% like the photos posted. Those photos probably does not bring out the feel of the real pauline. I also don't look too handsome in photos compared to real. :P
Pauline is not too different from me. the real thing is better. OOPS~

Pauline is a young lady with light tanned smooth skin. a definite syt that you can't bullshit through. No amount of skII is going to give you that kind of body condition if you are not young.

So in this area i would say she is a 8/10 for sure.

Her attitude is joyful, cheerful young girl who speaks OKAY English.Breaks ICE easily and always smiling. Which is what i like as i dislike FL who walks in and ZERO GFE type. one awkward face give you and ask you pay before she even say hello.

10/10 for her.

We chatted and slowly tease and i stripped her down to nothing with occasional light kisses her and there till we are all naked and ready for shower. She smiled looking at my already erected dick and brought me the towel.
Walked me to the bathroom and cleaned me nice and fresh before we walked back to the room. Me walking behind her will be dick poking her butt a few times.

Back in the room i cannot hold back liao la. i just threw the towel aside and started the foreplay with her sucking her awesome pair of natural boobs. and went down to paint her trimmed pussy. Aroy mak na. Nothing beats painting a young pussy. And usually it's easy to get a syt wet and ready with painting.
And that is no different for pauline.
While she is ready, I'm not so yet.
So i lied down and awaits her showing her oral skills.
And well, that went on well. Head, shaft and balls all well taken care off WET!! and not forgetting the AR. Not as awesome compared to the best i had. But come on, she is still young. still room for improvement always.
Then i got her into doggy position and banged her with lot so familiar sound effects. Eg: Piak piak piak!
Switched to missionary and hoot the daylights out before finishing off CIM.
She accidentally swallowed some as it's 1 week worth of my load.
Well, decided to take the "swallow" package.
told her to swallow it and i will pay her the extra.

I know the FJ is boring because 2 position nia. but bro. 1 week no fuck you still care how many position a not?

This i give her a 9/10

Overall, pauline is a nice girl, friendly and cheerful with pretty above average skills for a syt. I did not go for a second shot as i am pretty exhausted after a full day of work. so i chatted with her for a while and left a bit early giving her time to rest.
Tip her an extra $50 apart from all the service charges before i leave.

Hope you guys enjoy my report. here's a photos of her which resembles her cheerful character:

Old 19-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

There are few $120 FR for you read liao~ More $120 fr for thanos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
cat 120 diff get padme lah
maybe jar jar binks
Old 19-06-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
Sodannett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=732533

Mint SS (5/5)

Looks: 8/10 Very kawaii face. Cutesy voice. A bit of thai tan. Love the shape of her butt.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim body, slim legs.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural bouncy breasts. Open to licking and tuning of nipples. Sensitive when worked upon.
Pussy: 8.5/10 Trimmed, tight and odorless. Very receptive to painting and start to grab my hair and bedsheets.
French: 8/10 Slow and sensual.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Hardworking, didnt stop till I told her to. Gave my balls a thorough lick too.
FJ: Tried many positions. Really good stamina for fucking non stop.
GFE: Treated me like a king, always attentive and smiling.
RTF: Yes.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=732051
BB from VIP888
OKT: Smooth operator.
Looks: 8.5/10 Just 10% discount on the face with the usual tan.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and smooth.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Cute natural boobs.
Frenching: 8/10 She took it slow and easy to build up the tempo makes me want to have more only.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Sucked my balls and devour my cock in a DT attempt. It felt pretty solid.
CIM: Not on the menu.
FJ: 8.5/10 We tried about 4 positions and she did her best to enjoy herslef and satisfy me. Nothing to complain about when she has a pretty face and sexy moans. She made me feel good about myelf with her wooos and aaaaas.
GFE: 8/10 A demure teenage girlfriend.
RTF: Yes, she makes a good choice for syt lovers.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lydons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Tarma session with Toffee and Jamie

OKT as always fast response and simple instructions. Was slightly late due to traffic and rescheduled half an hour later. Bro never make noise so props 👍🏻

Toffee
Looks: look like photo about 90%
Boobs: A cup
Jamie
Looks: 80% like photo but Thai tan not as white as photos show
Boobs: enhanced C
Pretty sure she give birth before. Boobs and stomach stretch marks

First tarma experience but felt quite mediocre. Go in shower myself. Come out no much foreplay straight to BBBJ from Jamie, about 5mins then straight cap on. When FJ with Jamie, toffee no much action.
Rest awhile then come 2nd round, maybe I too big. Toffee cannot handle, can see she is in pain and will pull away during doggy but Toffee is very tight. Ended up going for Jamie again, but I'm usually a one shot man. Took too long for 2nd shot and was too tired to continue. Spend rest of the time talk cock with them.

Overall decent experience but due to SOP service felt like I booked two separate girls one after the other. Maybe I expected too much 😅

Had more chemistry with Jamie and overall Jamie is a better fuck.
Overall
Jamie: 7/10
Toffee: 5/10
Old 19-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
ralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VIP888 Toffee

Looks: 9/10 (She is quite pretty IMO and one of the most playful FL I have ever bonked)
Body: 8/10 (Quite Slim and tight body. Skin tone is slightly dark like typically Thai girls)
Boobs: 8/10 (Nice to look at and fondle)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good suction and she maintains eye contact while she sucks. Damn sexy imo)
FJ: 9/10 (Willing to try various positions)
RTF: Yes, if vitamin M allows. She is a good catch lol.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gizt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tina from SS (1/5)

She was wearing the same black lingerie in the photos when welcoming me at the door. Immediate turn on!

Looks: 9/10 (very pretty and fair skinned)
Body: 8/10 (as one of the bros mentioned, she has some blemishes on the back but has a slim and sexy bod)
Boobs: 6/10 (not a fan of enhanced boobs)
French: 10/10 (she's a kissing fish! allows you to tongue her any way you want)
FJ: 8/10 (cowgirl with her was damn shiok. especially when she leaned over, allowing me to grab those sexy butt cheeks)
RTF: Likely

Aircon was not working when I was there few days back. Room only had a ceiling fan which was not enough for the heated action. Hope OKT will fix the aircon soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1