The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 19-06-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OniMM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any bro here try Korean gal Jinny from SEA?
Old 19-06-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping, but please make post for me to up you back.

No point kept flooding me with PM and no post how to up you back?

Hi bro done with the post
Old 19-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Just finished a session with this Gucci from vpremium
Wow... Think she's the best smelling girl I ever had... Commercial and non commercial

Think my clothes still lingering with her sweet smell...

Was greeted by a bubbly petite busty girl when first enter.. She was very friendly and English was passable

She will also shower with you

On the bed.... We just kissing which turned into full on frenching... Hosay.. Can tell this will be a great session.. Her moans are seductive as well

Her cathbath is pretty. Good and her bbbj also got standard...

But the nest part is her sweet smelling pussy... I'm surprised no one had mentioned that... Knn.. I've never smelt or tasted a better pussy... I spent a good few. Minutes down there...

Then turned to 69.before cap on for. Main course..

Her cowgirl is. Something to behold.. And boy was she tight...
Although she was fairly wet . I signalled to put some ky...

Then switch to. Missionary before doggy.... She has a very spankable ass too... Then switch back to cowgirl and that. Was GG for me... Ha...

She didn't want to. Get. Off. Eben after I'm. Done...

Kc is strong. With this one...

After. I showered she said if I'm ready. For second shot..

I'm. Like. I only book one. Hr...

She. Say. I. Made her happy so she said she giving me extra shot foc... She was joking of course... But like o said kc factor is strong...

Better hurry bros... She's leaving soon

Looks : 7.8
Body; 7.3
Boobs : 8
Frenching: 7.5
Bbbj : 7.7
Pussy : 9 (smells and tastes heavenly
Fj: 7.7 tight and. Wet
Rtf : yes.. Worth the dmg
Old 19-06-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential

Got any Shuri Atomi lookalike?
Old 19-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
MingBun0323 is Cool - loads of Potential
Anyone looking as lovely as Rebecca Lim?
Old 19-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had an extremely satisfying session with Adele just now.. Seriously don't miss out on this gem! Looks is similar to photos, can tell definitely her. English is decent enough to not use Google. Her body is to die for! Super smooth skin and perfectly shaped. Service is tip top. Very receptive to painting and fj as well. Her plus point is definitely the service. Best I've ever come across so far!

Again, don't miss out on this gem!
Old 20-06-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
xdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

fr for fanny by vpremium,

looks: 7.5/10 a bit off the pics but won't reject
bbbj: 7/10, suction is strong, but I had better ones
gfe: 9/10, strong gfe, massage is very good
fj: 9/10 can change position, accommodate to different ones
rtf: yes

she speaks fluent Chinese, and do have a great sense for hairstyle, she loves licking the neck and being licked, I also feel good, she gave me a massge after the work is done, we shower together, overall she is a great gem, will try to visit her again before she leaves
Old 20-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Blackflame7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzone View Post
Had an extremely satisfying session with Adele just now.. Seriously don't miss out on this gem! Looks is similar to photos, can tell definitely her. English is decent enough to not use Google. Her body is to die for! Super smooth skin and perfectly shaped. Service is tip top. Very receptive to painting and fj as well. Her plus point is definitely the service. Best I've ever come across so far!

Again, don't miss out on this gem!
Does she French?
Old 20-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiKamenMilf View Post
Ok sure bro u are the legendary one bro my bad i flood u deeply apology thanks!! Await for ur upped
Points, returned.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
KDDavid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I decided to try another girl from bro VPremium and that's a right choice. Below is my FR for Gucci

Look: 8.5/10. She looks exactly like the photos, a bit more mature, and I like that
Boobs: 9/10. Her boobs are big, soft with pinkish nipples. I love them
Body: 9/10. It's definitely the best body I saw. After sex, I still lie next to her and caress her body
Skin: 9/10. White and smooth skin without any flaw
Bbbj: 9/10. She provided extremely nice bbbj with her soft lips and tongue. My brother goes hard immediately
FJ: 8.5/10. Try some positions and finish with missionary. Her pussy is tight and warm. The feeling of my little brother inside her pussy is so good that I cum in no time
Gfe: 10/10. My session is at 12pm, so she told me that she so hungry that she want to eat me haha. It's always nice to talk with a FL in my mother tongue, vietnamese

This is really an enjoyable session. Thanks bro VPremium for recommending me Gucci! For other bros, please treat her well
Old 20-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nemo of Modelforyou, repost of FR from thread.

Good to have you back bro, looking forward to your future dishes! Hope you bring back some of your former angpais. Haha!

OKT: Responsive and polite.

Location: Discreet and convenient, parking can be hard to find if you're not familiar with the area.

Room: Have to say, rarely get these kind of beds unless i'm going to a hotel.

Looks: 8/10, similar to photos.

Shower: SOP, quite thorough.

Body: Soft in the right places, decent. Boobs were a decent handful.

BBBJ: Very good suction and skilll, ice cream style, hard and fast also ok, tried to skullfuck but cannot too rough, hahaha.

FJ: Accomodating, stereo was good, can ride for quite long, remind me of bonking my JC/sec school GF in missionary, bonk her damn hard, finished with COB.

Overall: Excellent service with a smile, accomodating and nice girl. Tried to give massage, but I stopped her, wanted to play abit before 2nd shot.

RTF: Yes, but looking to try Adele first, managed to get a sneak peek while going to toilet, looked like slutty notty kind, hehe. .

Usual disclaimer: YMMV, happy bonking!
Old 20-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
meropenem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Clara from sensual

Usually they advertise if Chinese. But this girl claim to be Chinese Indonesian. Light skin indeed.

Look: discount 20-30%
Body: 9/10. one of the best from my experience with the girls from this stable. Slim. B cup natural.
Bbbj: I do capped only
Fj: 8-9/10. a lot of energy. Will comply with whatever position. Takes initiative.
Gfe: 8/10.

Rtf: will consider. Probably one of my best experience with this stable so far.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackflame7 View Post
Does she French?
Only light kisses, no tongue action.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Rubber2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiKamenMilf View Post
I got sceptical of taiwanese girls their gfe not so good the last time i had bao bao everyone praise her but bbj so little no french sex feel pain here there how to cum i feel disappointed and cheated so i waiting for fr for twmm i paid not worth for it i regret the choice from there on i think i need some real fr
Visited her twice. 1st tome good. Then she got popular and chit pattern.
Old 21-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
loner123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Nemo from Modelforyou,

OKT: quick response, good attitude.

Location is easy to find, but parking maybe hard to find. Nearby many place to makan after you finish.

Cute looks, confirm can tell is her. Shower, catbath all good, all up to standard. BBBJ was quite long, requested for it, svc attitude very swee, some lady say no and give black face or become less enthu. FJ was very good, body type is my kind, skinny and no tummy, no scars also. quite fair, moans were arousing and soft, really like fucking shy SYT. Her tight cb also just make things even better. Think about it now getting hard liao, fucking shiok.

will rtf once $ recharge.

Thanks bro for the reco.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1