The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
One man's.........
Makes sense ?

Angeles had over 100,000 girl during American base time, i am told. Now much much less, but still concentrated. Even an ugly guy can get a girl. Unlike in Makati where girls get choosy sometimes
Yes, before the volcano eruption, d americans were in clark air base n its surroundings were filled with wls. I regret not going there when i was a RSAF soldier in Tengah Air base spore. Many of my air force friends went to clark air base for detachments and hv told me many gd stories there.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
no point regret if you know how to play the game you can get philo girls for 500 peso ST, at the current rate xchange thats less than 10usd, old birds love to talk abt how they go phillipines thai etc etc in the past and they paid xyz id be very suprised if converted to usd at that old exchange rate it isnt abt 10usd at best ist 5 usd, when you saving 5usd a bonk how much do you really save.
500 p ? In Philippines ?

Why is it, Me living in Trinidad, surrounded by like half a dozen universities,still get at nothing less than 1500 p ST ? No foreigner rate nonsense .. 1500 is the lowest for everyone and anyone, unless you sweet talk and bullshit and get it free. Then again don't forget, these girls are on Facebook and spread news about "low ballers" and "talkshit" guys.

Teach me how you get for 500 ? Or never mind

Btw, how many have been In a situation where you have to say no to a girl sending naked pic in exchange for small money like 500p ? 😂

And how about this. 2 years ago I was struggling to find FL in Benguet, being risk averse and not adventurous enough to land in the Korean ktv - yes, there's a few.

Ended up with a regular massage girl who skips the massage and goes straight to sex, 2 rounds, 3k.

And then as they say, when it rains, it pours

Since school's starting in August, out of the blue, the half dozen University girls who were playing hard started messaging me, all claiming to be above 19 or so.

2k for 1 round. But the bit turn off, only one said ok for bbbj, others - sex education at school - only cbj

Decisions, decisions

Including this one

Old 19-06-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is the quality of the girls i use not like the terrible ones at chicken farm in shinokville, if used as a comparison maybe some cutie one at blue mountain circa 2010
Where in Philippines are they found ?
Old 19-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He was insisting there's no under age girls in LA Cafe also .. Right !!!!
Joke of the day, good for laugh.

Quote:
Why is it, Me living in Trinidad, surrounded by like half a dozen universities,still get at nothing less than 1500 p ST ? No foreigner rate nonsense .. 1500 is the lowest for everyone and anyone, unless you sweet talk and bullshit and get it free. Then again don't forget, these girls are on Facebook and spread news about "low ballers" and "talkshit" guys.
Taikor, in AC you can still engage the FL with 1500 overnight, come down and I buy you drink.

I can share some AC quality of 1500 deal here?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 19-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
But what you said is also true, when i was i bagiao i didnt find anything, but i was only there 2 days, howover recently i was travelling through asia and i ran into a philo guy from bagio who also travelling and after taking he told me there are some cheap casa in bagiao under 1000p.
Wait, you believe a Filipino ?

You are my idol

Seems the Filipino knows more than the dozen plus workshop guys I know.

Do you accept donations for your wisdom?
Old 19-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Joke of the day, good for laugh.

Taikor, in AC you can still engage the FL with 1500 overnight, come down and I buy you drink.

I can share some AC quality of 1500 deal here?
AC, competition.

I was offered 1k per girl, for these two.

But my point is, it's rare, and our friend even says it goes as low as 500

And also his trusted Filipino friend says there's casa in Baguio. Right.

Btw, this AC freelance message me, 2k for the two.

But somehow I don't like girls with tinted hair.

Old 21-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros. I planning to go manila. First time there. Any recommendation where to have fun? Pls pm me.
Old 21-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

I was in Manila for a short period of time today and earlier i went to flight 168 around 1pm... i took their first class room (i guess that's the best they have ) for 2500. chose a young girl, who turns out to be new there (abt 10 days old ) & nice in service n behaviour.

As per their rule i need to pay same amount as the rate for room. Meaning if one doesnt choose first class room then he will pay less for room n girl too. Not sure if that affects behaviour and service.
So ideally i had to pay 2500 for 1 shot but inside room I proposed to her 3500 for 2 shots in 2hrs..which she willingly n happily accepted though first she said 2 shots means 5000.

Room was super big with bigger bath tub, more like jacuzzi... we spent 20 mins caressing each other there.. then nice long shot on king size bed.. after took shower again.. n i was resting when she offered oil massage.. an hour later had round 2. shower again n paid her 3.5k and left happy man. total damage 6k.. could be reduced by picking low value rooms but again not sure if service level changes.

I am looking forward to my next visit there.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
I was in Manila for a short period of time today and earlier i went to flight 168 around 1pm... i took their first class room (i guess that's the best they have ) for 2500. chose a young girl, who turns out to be new there (abt 10 days old ) & nice in service n behaviour.
My recent trip to 168, I took the BIZ Class. Pretty girl, top notch service & no rush (or was it because I tipped her before the deed? ). Although in all fairness, I have not upgraded to 1st Class, I doubt the 'service n behaviour' will differ much because of the difference in Class, especially if we intend to nego a side deal like you had. Try a later slot after 3 pm, i hear from my lovely companion that day, some start work from thereon.

Have fun!
Old 23-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
AC, competition.
I was offered 1k per girl, for these two.
But my point is, it's rare, and our friend even says it goes as low as 500
And also his trusted Filipino friend says there's casa in Baguio. Right.
Btw, this AC freelance message me, 2k for the two.
But somehow I don't like girls with tinted hair.
Taikor, this is the cyber world, people can say anything mah, listen is good enough, don’t take it too serious.

Let me share my AC 1500 here. For the regular cheongster, I guess it is common that we will have kind types of girl, one is the favourite/regular list, one is the once-a-while/irregular list and another one is the new hunting list.

These two girls, they were in my favourite/regular list, but being delisted recently.

Girl 1
====

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 23-06-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Girl 2
====

Old 23-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Taikor, this is the cyber world, people can say anything mah, listen is good enough, don’t take it too serious.

Let me share my AC 1500 here. For the regular cheongster, I guess it is common that we will have kind types of girl, one is the favourite/regular list, one is the once-a-while/irregular list and another one is the new hunting list.

These two girls, they were in my favourite/regular list, but being delisted recently.
]
Girl 2 and the last one - cute 😂👌

Meanwhile I am only limited to 18 and 19 University ones like this .. in Benguet, no much boobs on 18 and 19, 20.

And this

Old 24-06-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Girl 2 and the last one - cute ����
Bro, it appears that we have similar taste . My 'kind' of Pinays to joke and poke.
Old 24-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Bro, it appears that we have similar taste . My 'kind' of Pinays to joke and poke.
As I age, I want GND looks, and with some intelligence, not highly educated, but in Pinoy term, If I asked

"what did you do today ? Did you get the gift ? Hope it's good. And let me know if you need anything"

And not get a " yes" as reply 😂 !!
Old 24-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

For Davao, its true that some FL can be get @ just 500 peso. that is accordingly to a group of local friend of my.
For me, I didnt have such luck in Davao, I used the wechat friend nearby and those are all asking for 3k.

But beware of ladyboy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1