The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchongyee View Post
no no no. things are not so simple. if u had a bad exp, u can complain to her boss, let him deal with it and and work out something. that is the manly thing to do. not happy, talk in person. but u chose to go public. ur intention is to get revenge on the girl and shame her. but even then, if u noticed, i did not reply to ur post.

i only replied when someone claimed it's 2.50 per min and that she got scolded by her boss. this is not an fr. this is adding fire to the fuel to bring her down. whether or not she got scolded by her boss is not an fr or an opinion. she either got scolded or she did not. if u have a mentality that it's 2.50 per min, it's no surprise that u'll be a difficult customer.
Then what is this forum for? revenge? Omg how old are you? I guess you must be new to forums or either that like what the other bro mentioned, OKT trying to be punter or some guy that treats the WL as lover. I honestly feel your account is created on 27th May 2019 just to defend the WL.

If a forum only has good reviews then what’s the point of a forum?
Old 31-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
mrchongyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
Then what is this forum for? revenge? Omg how old are you? I guess you must be new to forums or either that like what the other bro mentioned, OKT trying to be punter or some guy that treats the WL as lover. I honestly feel your account is created on 27th May 2019 just to defend the WL.

it seems to me that u're unable to stick to the topic. this forum is for many things. u used it to attack a girl anoymously. so only u can write bad reviews but no one can comment or defend? u want a free pass? omg. if u want to go public, u should have no issue with the same being done to u. since u feel obliged to share ur bad exp with everyone here, similarly, who u are and the girl's bad exp with u can be shared with all the girls and customers. on?
Old 01-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post

Don't feed the troll. Such account is here for a reason.

Dog can't bark forever. They will stop eventually and all you need is to ignore him
Old 01-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
mrchongyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don't feed the troll. Such account is here for a reason.

Dog can't bark forever. They will stop eventually and all you need is to ignore him
when u're old, useless and balless, i suppose u're only option is to pretend u're blind and deaf and spend ur days online worrying abt online accts. i'm glad u took my advice to stay home.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Back to FRs in peaceful times.

Test drove Kiki and Rourou recent, both good for sexy slutty service and frenching, good bluechip stocks.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Back to FRs in peaceful times.

Test drove Kiki and Rourou recent, both good for sexy slutty service and frenching, good bluechip stocks.
kiki frenching?
Old 13-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
kiki frenching?
A reliable friend told me Kiki is a fabulous frencher. Don't know if she is selective!
Old 13-06-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
kiki frenching?
definitely .....of course the usual caveat applies. Good oral hygiene is important
Old 13-06-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Kiki is a pure seductive temptress who is out to please all bros. She takes pride in her work and have very positive attitude to what she does. Bonus is her deh deh voice.. very seductive.

I believe she will be an ang pai. Or already is one.

RTF definitely. Beware of her KC!
Old 21-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kiki frenching?
Ofcos la. Champion fabulous frencher at 1606.
Even the fluent frenching from RR lose out to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
A reliable friend told me Kiki is a fabulous frencher. Don't know if she is selective!
She is not selective as far as I know.
She french every bro that I knew who tried her.
This is my understanding if you believe me la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
Kiki is a pure seductive temptress who is out to please all bros. She takes pride in her work and have very positive attitude to what she does. Bonus is her deh deh voice.. very seductive.

I believe she will be an ang pai. Or already is one.

RTF definitely. Beware of her KC!
You are absolutely right bro. The best package at 1606.
But she is almost booked every hour so quite hard to get.
That day I waited 40 mins for her then the bro extend one hour.
Alamak, then I lan lan take my 2nd choice lor.

Bros, Kiki is the greatest frencher at 1606.
Coupled with her teh teh voice, she is the full package at 1606.

Btw, for your advance info, Yoyo, Ah May, Tong Tong, Guai Guai are absolutely non-frenchers. SS is selective.
Only KK and RR are frenchers at 1606.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
SS is selective.
Only KK and RR are frenchers at 1606.
SS didn’t French you

RR can French my Joe very well too
Old 21-06-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
SS didn’t French you

RR can French my Joe very well too
SS french me but I heard from frens that she is selective.

Similarly, BY also selective. Very selective in fact.

For Joe frenching, RR is the best. I agree.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
SS french me but I heard from frens that she is selective.

Similarly, BY also selective. Very selective in fact.

For Joe frenching, RR is the best. I agree.
Both BY SS did DFK

BTW SS going to ROD soon
Old 21-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Both BY SS did DFK

BTW SS going to ROD soon
For me, DFK from SS but not from BY whom I only received lip pecking.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
For me, DFK from SS but not from BY whom I only received lip pecking.
no worries buddy...5 newbies cumming soon

Last edited by unfit; 21-06-2019 at 08:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1