The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-03-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I usually browse through some FRs first and some of the FR gives you that extra push to book the FL because vit M and experience is very important

Then you end up looking at the user's joined date, you will sian abit because join date is in march.. is this only just me or?
Old 31-03-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
UyUy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for late FR

This’s my 3rd RTF awesome session with Jolly on 30 March 1am.

3rd day straight booking on Jolly. Really no joke! Like being KC. But this KC is more of a SEX kc(555).

3rd visit was sure a more fun and we already get to know what each other like. This time round, her bbbj was more awesome with saliva dipping down my tools and slurping sound with her DT.

Can’t stand the suction and badly wanted to fuck her, pushes her down and CD on and fucked her deep with sexy moan filling the room. We have a good fuck for over 20min and make her cum at least 2 time from foreplay to sex.

No need to say much. 3 visit in 3 day, very addictive. Chiongster with weak heart avoid(555).

Thanks to bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BountyHunt3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MELISSA @ Teeruk

Here to contribute my report for a secret HOT CHICK that everyone is quietly keeping to themselves.

MELISSA - TEERUK

Noticed an influx of great looking girls to our homeland recently and decided to come back to our local playground to have some fun. Upon browsing through most stables and noticed Melissa who looks really promising even though i am aware that photos can't be trusted sometimes. But honestly, i think most people would agree that Melissa probably won't look too far off from the photos. So i decide to text okt to ask for availability of Melissa.
I was quite shocked when i got the reply from okt that she is almost full. leaving me with only 2 time slot left to choose. I therefore confirmed the earlier slot with the okt and looked forward to meeting Melissa.

The time has come for me to meet Melissa. I texted okt upon reaching the area about 15 minutes earlier and to let me know when Melissa is ready. Went to get a drink and felt the adrenaline pumping as i was so excited to meet this hot chick. Finally the time has come for me to meet her upon receiving a text from the okt that she is ready. I went up and knocked on the door and here i am waiting for my dear Melissa to welcome me. Heard the door opening and well well well. Melissa opens the door dressed in a leopard print dress + a really slutty smile on her face.
Upon entering the unit, Melissa hold my hand and walked me to her room while asking me: Tirak!! How are you today? just finish work?
We had a short chat in the room when i cool myself down then we started kissing a bit and roamed each other's body while slowly stripping each other down butt naked.

We then walked down the halfway with wrapped in towel and her arms honked around mine and she occasionally touching and rubbing my 2IC through the towel. Shower was really precise, washing me clean from head to toe while i just stand there teasing her by playing with her nicely enhanced boobs. She then tease me back by turning around and push her ass to my 2IC and rubbing my it in between her ass crack.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

MELISSA @ Teeruk

Finished shower and went back to the room and like what the other bro mentioned, she just pull the towel off me and went to hang behind the door and teased me to fuck her standing doggy behind the door. She then pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me and stared to grind her wet pussy on my already harden 2IC. Then proceed down to give me a good catbath and started kissing the tip of my 2IC and stared into my eyes with the CFM look, followed by a very hardworking BBBJ and balls licking. As my 2IC reached an exploding point, I stopped her and told her I wanna start feeling her inside. She smile and unrolled those rubber caps on my thrusting tool before climbing on top of me again and lowered herself on my Shaft.

Sex was amazing with Melissa. She starting riding me so hard and fast with one of the loudest moans i ever heard in my bonking years. Those moans makes me so high that i wanna do it all night. *Unfortunately i only have a limited time* I then switch to doggy and pumped her hard and fast while enjoying the surround sound from the hard banging and screams of pleasure. Switch to missionary position and had some visual enjoyment of her facial expression of pain & pleasure. As the pleasure from the three elements combined *Internal/ Visual/ Audio*, I could not hold it in anymore, pulled out, removed those rubbers and fired off all over her body with some reaching her boobs. She grabbed my 2IC and jerked me off making sure every single drop is out before getting some tissue to clean herself up. I was shagged out and drop dead on the bed. She cleaned me up a bit before getting me the towel and suggested we go wash up.

Finished shower and went back to the room and like what the other bro mentioned, she just pull the towel off me and went to hang behind the door and teased me to fuck her standing doggy behind the door. She then pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me and stared to grind her wet pussy on my already harden 2IC. Then proceed down to give me a good catbath and started kissing the tip of my 2IC and stared into my eyes with the CFM look, followed by a very hardworking BBBJ and balls licking. As my 2IC reached an exploding point, I stopped her and told her I wanna start feeling her inside. She smile and unrolled those rubber caps on my thrusting tool before climbing on top of me again and lowered herself on my Shaft.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

MELISSA @ Teeruk

Sex was amazing with Melissa. She starting riding me so hard and fast with one of the loudest moans i ever heard in my bonking years. Those moans makes me so high that i wanna do it all night. *Unfortunately i only have a limited time* I then switch to doggy and pumped her hard and fast while enjoying the surround sound from the hard banging and screams of pleasure. Switch to missionary position and had some visual enjoyment of her facial expression of pain & pleasure. As the pleasure from the three elements combined *Internal/ Visual/ Audio*, I could not hold it in anymore, pulled out, removed those rubbers and fired off all over her body with some reaching her boobs. She grabbed my 2IC and jerked me off making sure every single drop is out before getting some tissue to clean herself up. I was shagged out and drop dead on the bed. She cleaned me up a bit before getting me the towel and suggested we go wash up.

Came back from shower, i knew i can't make it to round 2 in time. therefore spent the rest of the time chatting with her so she can rest a bit too. She told me she is a little tired due to the full booking daily since she came. But she wants all her customers to be happy with her service, therefore putted in a lot of effort to make sure every customer walked out a happy man and yes, i guess she did her job well that many people did not want to share.

Times Up!!! It's time to part ways with this lovely hot chick. Bid goodbye with a kiss and left the place with my legs feeling weak from the hot sex with Melissa.

Now to Summarize the whole session with Melissa:

Looks: Melissa looks 90% like the new photos posted by okt. She is that Hot lady that is pretty tall with a slim sexy body. She does have the looks and quality of a girl you see in a G club.
Boobs/Pussy: Her boobs are well enhanced, maybe slightly harder compared to non enhanced, but it well shaped with nice suck worthy light colored nipples. Pussy is trimmed down to the center neat and neat like a goatie.
Shower: Fun, detailed with lots of teasing.
BBBJ: Very Good in this area with some eye contact and above average skills to make you blast your load anytime.
Sex: HOT SEX with hard and fast pumping and riding and Mind blowing sound effects.
GFE: She is more like a mistress that you see like a few times a week dressed in a sexy outfit ready to fuck your brains out and drain your balls dry.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

MELISSA @ Teeruk

Double post.

Last edited by BountyHunt3r; 31-03-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

MELISSA @ Teeruk

Melissa is a Hot G club standard chick with a sexy body and good working attitude. Slutty and horny lady that every man would like to bed with. A hot chick that you would need to pay much more to bang in bkk G club at your disposal. Bros should grab the chance while she is available at our shores. Advance booking probably gonna start due to the high numbers of bookings.
Highly recommended for bros who like slim tall sexy ladies with big boobs.

Lastly, a big thank you for okt who is always friendly and bringing in such high quality ladies to our shores to give us a hell of a experience.

So sorry for the long post. LIKE OMG. too carried away writing it. so sorry

Last edited by BountyHunt3r; 31-03-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
I usually browse through some FRs first and some of the FR gives you that extra push to book the FL because vit M and experience is very important

Then you end up looking at the user's joined date, you will sian abit because join date is in march.. is this only just me or?

hi dude,most bonks are average at best.just ask yourself how many any angpais's are there in a month?are all FL's angpai's?there are so many factors that make a good experience...even if you book an angpai,she might not be into you or you booked her when she was tired.
furthermore once word gets out about a good bonk,do you know that some of these FL's service 10 ppl a day which is bonkers.can a man perform 10 times a day?

so it depends on how horny you actually are.coz if you have not had it for a long time,then even an average bonk will feel superb.
Old 31-03-2019, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Report for SNACK (SS)

SNACK - Silk stockings

Had a SNACK at silk stocking.

Snack looks similar to the photo probably at around 8 out of 10 points.
Fair skin lady which I believed is around mid 20s. Almost about to past the syt category. But nevertheless, she is still considered a syt now due to her clear and smooth skin on her face and body.

Honestly, she doesn't look very tasty when she bun up her hair, so guys, you can request her to let down her hair during the session. She will likely oblige to your request.
English is good without the need of Google translate. Pretty and sweet lady who needs a little bit of ice breaking and warmed up really fast.
Nice body with just the right amount of meat for a good book.

Boobs enhanced to the right size for her body. But we'll, honestly, I only don't really like the shape of her boobs. Otherwise everything else is fine.
BbbJ in the toilet and then on the bed. Very skillful, way above average. Slow and sensual. Occasional eye contact. An excellent BBBJ that I enjoyed a lot. Even told her I feel like booking her for 2 shots of BBBJ only.

Sex is great too. She rides average. Doggy is great with her bubble butt cushioning the hard bangs. Missionary and saw her face. I don't know that expression is shiok or pain. She does not apply My at the start. But because I see her face, I tell her to use ky if pain.
Finished off on her boobs quite a big load. No complaints.
Washed up and spent some time chatting with her.
Told her that I going for another bonk at night. Wanna save some ammo. So never go round 2. LOL.
She asked me who i bonking at night while chatting and she asked me to show her photos. Haha.

Spend the rest of the time chatting and frenching a bit. Oh ya. She french a lot. Will automatically come one.
Time's up and left the place still thinking about her BBBJ.

Overall, a great lady, a great bonk. no complaints whatsoever.
Off to run my errands and round 2 after dinner with Melissa.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 31-03-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickoftruth View Post
Booking Time: 7:15pm 30/03/2019
Teeruklover Model: Mint

Instruction to find place from bro very clear, it's like a mini treasure hunt. As long as you can read English you will find your treasure.

Room
Clean, air-conditioned. Nice comfy bed. After session got fucked out of position so she had to push it back.

Looks 9.5/10
Unlike Chinese FLs, usually pic and person is like Meitu or Uliked to a point prob 70-80%. My god Mint is like pokemon that jumped out of the photo. "I choose you", and there she is, 99.9% alike from the photo.

Very petite SLIM figure (Can lift her easy, try new tricks), large breasts pink nips. Pussy trimmed and clean. Don't allow finger. She is YOUNG, skin is SUPER smooth and supple.

Her smile got these dimples very cute like student, very pleasant demure. (wait till you bang and see her face)

French 9/10: She very shy, at first like don't really want. But when start f she will suck tongue like no 2morro.

BBBJ 8.5/10: Suction very tight, mouth very small wrap around my cock go in deep deep. Abit short, she a bit unwell today.

CIM: None. Same reason as above. I personally love CIM that's why I chose her, but nonetheless need to be compassionate sometimes. I won't minus mark cos this. Next time do.

AR 8.5/10: Not auto, request. She quite shy at start, BJ of course SOP but AR maybe she not sure. Ask, she will pull u open n lick it real deep. Lick not long, wanted more, but her expression make me skip to FJ.

FJ 9.5/10: Did many positions, 1st fuck really dragged out super long until she had to reapply lubricant 3x. Started I tell her rape me so she ride, transition I sit up, we hug, suck face griding each other, then push her down missionary.. this one took quite long, I do every pattern, open leg, close leg, push leg backwards with arms fuck, then finally turn her around doggy her. She damn tight, had to reapply gel 2 times from this doggie. Finished off by turning back to lie down missionary and make her tongue fight me cumming inside her. (if you hug her tight when f-ing with your ear facing her she will lick it deep)

Showered b4 & after 1st round, not sure if she think I dun want 2nd shot. After shower, sit on my lap naked, talk for a bit. After a while horny again, she give me handjob reaching down stroking rub my cock on her pussy. Then I bth lay down want her suck, she say she not well so I ok then a quickie. We position facing mirror on bed, I slam her doggie from behind we watched the fucking until I shoot inside her again.

Shower again lol.

Massage: Light massage, she very small sized, so don't expect hard press. If going for 90 min, start with massage is good idea. Cause usually f finish leave le.

Rtf: 120%. A gem. If you wanna feel like you back in jc/poly f your classmate, do it.
Tight carry and bonk
Old 31-03-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocernmit View Post
Hmm what's that code? Can't find anything from googling that whole code

Still stay-in, will be stay-out soon after course
More than 1 year left to ORD

[/url]
He's referring to sections in the Singapore Armed Forces Act

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 31-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

same feeling here some even join for about 1-2 yrs FR about 10-20 or so
zero power thought 1 point is added for every year from dd join idk !! read evry thg w a pinch of salt !!

Quote:

Last edited by pe1964; 31-03-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I browse through the thread daily almost. This thread have tons of funny guys with a wicked sense of Singaporean humor. And of course the occasional drama.

For me natural big (B+ or C+++) boobs, flat tummy is a must, (a wicked combo very few ladies can meet) thus for the past 1+ odd year only did very few ladies.

The influx of fake FR writers with a recent join date are not the only ones to be wary about. Those that join for 5? years but have only 5 post and depict a certain unsavory writing style sets off alarms too.

Experience is very subjective, since the time of the day, the feel, hunger level, energy level of both parties contributes to the Sexperience. FRs cannot determine that for you.
Sometimes when the stars are aligned, one might be given special services that gives him the push to RTF many times, often without FR or special services omitted from the FRs, thus appearing as a normal bonk. But to these guys, its a 10/10 bonk.

Bottom line, if it sounds/looks too good to be true and very little FR, its probably bad.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Need to hav 50 point as base,den power will appear base on join years...
ah i didn't know this, if possible is it to up me? i wish to give some guys i felt are good writers points too.

Thanks in advance if its not too much trouble.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
weil0n9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Snack - Silk Stockings

2 shots session

Looks: definitely her in the photos

Body: nice figure with fair skin.

Boobs: enhanced, no scar found

BBBJ: started in the shower, slow and very skillful

FJ: Tight, no ky used. not rushing type, very accommodating

Definitely will RTF, her service was top notch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1