The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Xiao Lan more MILF than her for sure

BooBs wise she is bigger than Xiao Lan

Hers is quite similar to these bags
compared to ex xin er 1608 who bigger?
the pic you posted is saggy C only
Old 18-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Update to the below list as of 18th Dec 2018

bros, pls help check who have left our shore, and any new updates

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs

2. Nicely done enhancements
- 1612 Tina Cs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 1669 Hui Zi full B
- WH15 Coco full Bs (well made)

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1608 Anqi full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Da Da C
- 1612 Tina C
- 1617 No.11 C
- 1651 Xiao Lan D
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Bei Bei C
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- 1654a Sa Sa C
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1669 Duo Duo C
- 1669 qi qi C
- 1820 May C*
- 1820 Coco C
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH02 Li Li C
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH04 Xia Tian C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xia Tian C
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2058 Amy C
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062 Lu Lu D
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2831a Anni C

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 18-12-2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks presentable for a MILF

Her boobs are really big and yummy but saggy

D+ cupper with big nipples

Unshaven armpit and pussy is so natural

Her bbbj very sensual type

Pussy really Super natural wet

Downside about her will be no french at all

But when she got high me manage to kiss her

Crumpled tummy but not too serious

Other than that she is awesome

Shower boobs rubbing so shoik
Thanks for the genuine FR, bro!

This is what I called genuine FR which comprises the strengths and weaknesses of the whore so as to provide genuine punters appropriate details to make an informed decision to try her or not. Those from Dbhh and bigbadbird are good FRs that can be trusted too as they are genuine stuff ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-12-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

This is what I called genuine FR which comprises the strengths and weaknesses of the whore so as to provide genuine punters appropriate details to make an informed decision to try her or not. Those from Dbhh and bigbadbird are good FRs that can be trusted as well they are genuine stuff ...
Thank you
Old 18-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is what I called genuine FR which comprises the strengths and weaknesses of the whore so as to provide genuine punters appropriate details to make an informed decision to try her or not. Those from Dbhh and bigbadbird are good FRs that can be trusted too as they are genuine stuff ...
Thanks for the compliment, bro.

Just doing my part to share my experience with fellow samsters here while giving important info as thorough as I can.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks for compliments!
Just share since I’d benefited from FRs b4 trying.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought ex 1606a xiaolan is a E cupper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hmm... how does it compare to ex 1606a Xiaolan. That was one fun D-cup package
Old 18-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dada of L1612

1) Looks : 8/10. Quite sweet and beautiful with nice smile. With middle to high nose bridge. Very nice lips and teeth. Think mouth slightly bigger than mine as she almost swallow my upper lip and lower lip and mouth when she french me. She looks a bit like the 1990's mediacorp 波霸李美玲 from some angle except that she is much fairer skin than 李美玲

2) Boobs :9/10. Big C and very soft when squeeze and lick and fondle. She is fully ok with me fondling, sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. Brown perky nipples of normal sizes make it appealing to old baby like me. Her boobs massage on my whole body is also heavenly as her boobs is damn soft and bouncy when shake.

3) Frenching : 10/10. Slow to passionate frencher with fierce tongue fighting. Almost swallow my mouth at one stage but I fight back like a kissing fish but as I think her mouth is wider than mine. but I fight back suck her tongue a few times.

4) Painting : Clean shaven pussy. Manage to make her moan with ectasy with lots of pussy juices on my lips with 69 painting and misssionary painting.

5) FJ : Very passionate with missionary FJ and lots of hugging and frenching in missionary and cowgirl posns. Also fuck her doggie and end with missionary with quite loud PIAK, Piak sounds but her sexy moanings and groanings is much louder when I release her mouth from intense frenching to catch some breath. Boobs very bouncy in missionary, cowgirls and doggie by viewing the side mirrors and holding her boobs in doggie fuck. Damn song and damn shack as I literally fuck her for 30 mins in 3 to 4 sex posns today!

6) GFE : 10/10. As she say I can date her out when she is code red besides the intense frenching, lots of hugging and cat bath breast massage 胸推 she give me. She not a time watcher as she take it slow and steady and steamy, that I leave and i overshot the time by 2 mins to 62 mins. Lucky Boss Tommy was ok.
Old 20-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Xiao Lan more MILF than her for sure

BooBs wise she is bigger than Xiao Lan

Hers is quite similar to these bags
Tried Xiao Lian (Lian as per the "chain" in mandarin)

her neh neh is almost exactly the same as the pix. soft D cup. enjoyed licking and sucking the nipples

she is on the meaty side but very sweet and friendly, coming to 24 years old next year

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Update to the below list as of 20th Dec 2018

bros, pls help check who have left our shore, and any new updates

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs

2. Nicely done enhancements
- 1612 Tina Cs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 1669 Hui Zi full B
- WH15 Coco full Bs (well made)

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1608 Anqi full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Da Da C
- 1612 Tina C
- 1617 No.11 C
- 1651 Xiao Lian D
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Bei Bei C
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- 1654a Sa Sa C
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1669 Duo Duo C (left our shore)
- 1669 qi qi C
- 1820 May C*
- 1820 Coco C
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH02 Li Li C
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH04 Xia Tian C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xia Tian C
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2058 Amy C
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062 Lu Lu D
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2831a Anni C

Old 21-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Tried Xiao Lian (Lian as per the "chain" in mandarin)

her neh neh is almost exactly the same as the pix. soft D cup. enjoyed licking and sucking the nipples

she is on the meaty side but very sweet and friendly, coming to 24 years old next year
Milk Bags are awesome huh
Old 21-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Milk Bags are awesome huh
Xiao Lian busts are exactly the same as the pix. if you cover the face in the pix, you can see how her busts look like. I am surprised to find such a matching pix here, hahaha.

Nice to grope and suck. Friendly gal

Old 21-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Xiao Lian busts are exactly the same as the pix. if you cover the face in the pix, you can see how her busts look like. I am surprised to find such a matching pix here, hahaha.

Nice to grope and suck. Friendly gal
Coincidentally I saw at photo gallery section thus I just paste it here for reference
Old 21-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Coincidentally I saw at photo gallery section thus I just paste it here for reference
Thank you for your tireless and peerless research....if there was an order of the garter you would be a worthy recipient ....
Old 21-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thank you for your tireless and peerless research....if there was an order of the garter you would be a worthy recipient ....
You are most welcome my whorelord

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1