The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MP wif a new name

It all started 2 weekends back. I needed to get something @ Central area. Plus i had only 2hrs to spare before i meet my client at 5pm. After walking ard & getting the stuff that i need, i remembered the building opp had an MP that i went before 2yrs back. So tot, wth, lets walk ard, see see look look. At that moment i had only 1hr left, had no intention of going for a massage as i didn't had the time & was suppose to meet a client later.

So was walking ard, window shopping and chance upon the mp, but apparently the mp had change name! hmph ok lor i cont to walk ard. But at the back of my head, this brain of mine was super Curious!!! Haiyo chialat la like tat, no time, curious, dick itchy. So wth, y not just go in and ask for half hour massage instead and tats wat i did next.

Went in, abt 2 late 40's lady approached me, damn wat a luck, but just proceed. Asked for 1/2 hr but they dun do half hour, only 1hr. They managed to agree for 45mins as i told them i was in a hurry. Soon after, was led into my room, had a bath lied down.

In came the massage lady, didn't look at da face as i was quite dissapointed at the 2 ladies at the counter. It was quite a good massage actually so i was actually enjoying the massage.

Now here"s the BEST OF THE BEST part!!! Massage lady told me to turn over. There she was a not bad looking Milf with wavy hair, my type indeed... "Local somemore".! Massage my legs from the feet all the way to the groin n tadaaaa, GQ popped. She really wanted me to FJ her, but shortage of $$, so opted for HJ instead. This HJ was really something different. As she was doing her thing, she was describing all kinds f#$king horny things that she wants to do to me, e.g(like doing it in a lift, sucking/fucking all ways possible). All my fantasy dreams was coming alive, almost very real) My head was like abt to explode hearing those horny stories in a horny voice..!!! If only i had more $$ in my pocket. Haiz...
Exploded 10mins after on to her hand, bathed and chatted awhile. She was telling me she has two names. Outside room is called '_____'. Once inside the room her name is 'Cheebye'...!!! Fantastic or wat... Can't wait 2 visit her again...

*I will only give out ctcs after recceing ur profile carefully as i do not want to lose this place.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of
Re: MP wif a new name

Can share? Kum Siah.
Old 13-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Replied. Enjoy...
Old 20-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
unnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of light

Can I have ctc please? Thanks
Old 23-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aishdinky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share ctc bro? Thank you.
Advert Space Available