The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Know a ML for 6mths from a popular SPA, but recently she wechat asking me out to see movie, I usually say I am busy and not free. my mind telling myself "crazy, asking me to buy her time to let her enjoy" which is $50/hr, watch a movie need at least 3hrs time off, so is $150.

one a second occasion, I tested her by saying why don't we see movie during her off days and surprisingly she agreed.

Anyone experience similar case? Juicy stories with ML for few hours also can share here.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Bigbangbang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Know a ML for 6mths from a popular SPA, but recently she wechat asking me out to see movie, I usually say I am busy and not free. my mind telling myself "crazy, asking me to buy her time to let her enjoy" which is $50/hr, watch a movie need at least 3hrs time off, so is $150.

one a second occasion, I tested her by saying why don't we see movie during her off days and surprisingly she agreed.

Anyone experience similar case? Juicy stories with ML for few hours also can share here.
Please share?
Old 18-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

if she ask u buy the time than dun go lo.. I ever went movie with ML before but never buy time
Old 18-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

You have the following in front of you.

1 Are you single.
2.Are you rich enough for LV long run
3.Are you a 臭男人those that get the best out of her and cut quickly to find second hole.

If all yes.... Don't ask and proceed.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbangbang View Post
Please share?
we are talking about sharing experience here only. so will not disclose any ML names.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
if she ask u buy the time than dun go lo.. I ever went movie with ML before but never buy time
good, I guess you must have know her long enough.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Ya.. dinner sometime is paid by ML
Old 18-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Had some experience bringing an ang pai ML out.

Was on good terms with this ML. Each time I went to her spa I would book for 2 sessions. Usually FJ first, massage then FJ again.

So one day I asked her if she wanted to go for dinner, she said ok and it was a simple dinner but she was talking a lot about her personal stuff.

Then the next time, I managed to get a ritz Carlton hotel for staycation at a discounted rate, asked her if she wants to go and take a look. She agreed again. Had a simple dinner and prepared a surprise for her.

Had asked the butler to prepare champagne and fill the bath tub with rose petals. It was part of a package.

When the ML went in, she was pleasantly surprised. And I think I got her a bit smittened.

We got undressed and enjoyed champagne and the marina bay view in the bath tub and she gave me a good rub and scrab.

Sex then came naturally. I was on the sofa and then she pounced on me and we were in the heat of the moment.

She was sibei high already and grabbed my dick wanting to insert into her pussy raw. I was a bit taken aback. Told her I have condoms but she asked me not to use it. I said No, I have to use it, for her safety (it is another way of not saying I am scared haha).

She actually said this: if you are going to wear condom, then I am not going to have sex with you.

I was in a difficult position. In the end, relented and thrusted her raw.

After a short while, while she was damn enjoying, I secretly took the condom and slot it in to continue the bonk.

The thing I totally loved about this ML, was that she would convulse and shiver uncontrollably when she climax. It was really a sight to behold. Not to mention her 24" waistline and her natural 34Ds. And she is GOOD, REALLY GOOD in bed.

Finished round one and she decided to stay on a bit.

We got horny again and did it one more time.

And then once more...

But later she told me she had to go back. (I soon found out why but this is a story for another day). And she took taxi home in the middle of the night. And she said would be back, asked me to wait for her in the morning.

In the morning, she texted me saying she will be coming back a bit late as her boss has insisted she must serve this customer who was a friend of his. After she was done, she rushed back and we made love yet again.

When done, we went to get breakfast at the hotel cafe. Went back and I can't believe it, but we did it again. Our sex drives were simply too high.

She said she wanted to accompany me longer and she decided to fake MC for the day. We checked out and went to a clinic near her house and she got Her MC.

Spent the next few hours just strolling around shopping malls before we parted ways for the day.

I didn't pay a single cent for the 5 bonks we had. True story.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly controversial answer here, but since TS asked I am happy to share my answer.

More than a year ago I spent close to $2000 in one day so that an ML can take a rest day during her code red and have a proper rest day off. $700 went to the MP and I paid her $800. Her MP does not allow any off day, which I thought was inhumane and she was working even during her CR to quickly pay off her debts.

I took a while to plan the full-day outing. She misses food from her home province and Singapore has just 2 restaurants that specialize in her home province's cuisine so that was the first stop. Next was Gardens by the Bay for a leisurely walk in the afternoon. If I recall correctly at that time it they had this wonderful exhibition with tulips flown in from the Netherlands, then for a facial (she has sensitive skin and just had an outbreak which made her very conscious) and then dinner and a late night movie. I sent her back to the MP after with a friendly reminder that she's not supposed to work anymore that night. The rest day was, if you like, purchased by me. I like to think she enjoyed herself, I certainly have very fond memories of that day which I will never forget.

I know many bros here will think doing something like this is madness. But hey, its my money and I can damn well spend it as I please.

Old 18-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Was on good terms with this ML. Each time I went to her spa I would book for 2 sessions. Usually FJ first, massage then FJ again.

So one day I asked her if she wanted to go for dinner, she said ok and it was a simple dinner but she was talking a lot about her personal stuff.

Then the next time, I managed to get a ritz Carlton hotel for staycation at a discounted rate, asked her if she wants to go and take a look. She agreed again. Had a simple dinner and prepared a surprise for her.

Had asked the butler to prepare champagne and fill the bath tub with rose petals. It was part of a package.

When the ML went in, she was pleasantly surprised. And I think I got her a bit smittened.

We got undressed and enjoyed champagne and the marina bay view in the bath tub and she gave me a good rub and scrab.

Sex then came naturally. I was on the sofa and then she pounced on me and we were in the heat of the moment.

She was sibei high already and grabbed my dick wanting to insert into her pussy raw. I was a bit taken aback. Told her I have condoms but she asked me not to use it. I said No, I have to use it, for her safety (it is another way of not saying I am scared haha).

She actually said this: if you are going to wear condom, then I am not going to have sex with you.

After a short while, while she was damn enjoying, I secretly took the condom and slot it in to continue the bonk.

The thing I totally loved about this ML, was that she would convulse and shiver uncontrollably when she climax. It was really a sight to behold. Not to mention her 24" waistline and her natural 34Ds. And she is GOOD, REALLY GOOD in bed.

And then once more...

But later she told me she had to go back. (I soon found out why but this is a story for another day). And she took taxi home in the middle of the night. And she said would be back, asked me to wait for her in the morning.

In the morning, she texted me saying she will be coming back a bit late as her boss has insisted she must serve this customer who was a friend of his. After she was done, she rushed back and we made love yet again.

When done, we went to get breakfast at the hotel cafe. Went back and I can't believe it, but we did it again. Our sex drives were simply too high.

She said she wanted to accompany me longer and she decided to fake MC for the day. We checked out and went to a clinic near her house and she got Her MC.

Spent the next few hours just strolling around shopping malls before we parted ways for the day.

Salute u..... Only on the part raw... No worry of HIV and VD..
Old 18-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And then once more...

Wow bro, I envy you. True chemistry like that comes only a few times (if ever) in a lifetime.......
Old 18-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

i also envy halogen019 too. hard to come by this type of chance.
nice write up by the way.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

And then once more...

Bro what a nice summary of a great experience, this is very rare and hard to come by. I salute you.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Lol....This story I heard somewhere before....
Old 18-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Salute you also...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1