The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sms2sunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boobs Legacies

What’s the use of posting pics if brothers here are not ready to share contacts
Old 27-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

can share Alice ctc? thanks
Old 27-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugartse950120 View Post
Any photo of xiao xiao?
lol xiao xiao retired liao la. she will not come back sg to work anymore. no doubt she has the biggest melons I have ever seen in my chiongster years.
she is also not the slim type and neither in she young.

i think the last time she came back to work in sg was in 2015. thereafter she got on with life and i also deleted her wechat too
Old 28-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
Really regret no having full service for her.
Had to Agree bro , kiko do hav e most syt big bust pinkey boobs esp when during cow girl n missionary when e boobs swAy up n down ... those were e good time .....
Old 29-03-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

I still miss local MILF Geraldine. 36D 168cm tall. Firm solid
breast with cute nipple
Old 29-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Bananaman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering, we have 2 legendary big boob ML we all love, Eva and Alice. But it seems like all photo teaser are all Alice. Love all the teaser but if any kind Bros who have actually try both give some comment on those 2 pros and cons.. love to hear comparisons those 2 legends from Bros and it will also benefit all Bros here from photo sharing seems like Alice is the clear winner loved by all Bros hehe..
Old 30-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Anyone can share Alice number? I don't use wechat
Old 30-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
ilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The biggest set of tits i've ever seen fully naked in my life belongs to Xiao Xiao. If legend says that she has humongous H cup boobs, the legend is god damn right. I remember I just finished serving NS when I visited her for the first time in Link hotel. Jaw dropped because one boob was equal to the size of my head, plus she was so petite! Fucking her in missionary was just like the POV of JAV actors fucking Hitomi Tanaka.

The other was Dolly, with F cups. No doubt one of the most beautiful set of tits I've seen in my life, slim frame with big hanging water drop shaped boobs. Throw in her pretty face, and she had me booking her every single week while she was here.

Good ol' days.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Sugartse950120 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
The biggest set of tits i've ever seen fully naked in my life belongs to Xiao Xiao. If legend says that she has humongous H cup boobs, the legend is god damn right. I remember I just finished serving NS when I visited her for the first time in Link hotel. Jaw dropped because one boob was equal to the size of my head, plus she was so petite! Fucking her in missionary was just like the POV of JAV actors fucking Hitomi Tanaka.

The other was Dolly, with F cups. No doubt one of the most beautiful set of tits I've seen in my life, slim frame with big hanging water drop shaped boobs. Throw in her pretty face, and she had me booking her every single week while she was here.

Good ol' days.
Do xiao xiao provide Frenching, fingering, painting? Any photo can share
Old 01-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Xiao one is missile! I think if she drops it on ur head, u sure go ICU. That is how big. One time she soak in bathtub, I go in rest on her 2 pillow sibei song. Like a balloon. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread