The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2018, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

The boss sold the club street branch to someone right? Heard business not doing well and a lot of masseur left. Some masseurs open their own small shops.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The boss sold the club street branch to someone right? Heard business not doing well and a lot of masseur left. Some masseurs open their own small shops.
not sure abt that as nt patronised for ages
used to be lady boss
her sis was a partner too? not sure abt that

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra888 View Post
Looking for Sunny, previously at Oriental club st. Any kind soul know where is she working now? many thx
The last I heard she was working at spa opposite Queensway shopping centre. Not sure if still there.

I also want to know where Joey is.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneri View Post
The last I heard she was working at spa opposite Queensway shopping centre. Not sure if still there.

I also want to know where Joey is.
sunny working in jurong west now
Old 12-04-2018, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
Can pls pm me her latest working place, thx
Old 12-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like Sunny is angpai?
How old is she Bro? Can massage?

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
she's 1 of the better looking 1s with solid power massage
Old 12-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the useful info bro

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yo bro owen10. She was with oriental when it was still highly popular at club street. the tall, fair and syt candy was one of the few ang pais then.
Old 14-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
yo bro owen10. She was with oriental when it was still highly popular at club street. the tall, fair and syt candy was one of the few ang pais then.
thanks bro. think those SYTs (then) and angpais (then), would have became aunties now. hehehee.
likely late 30s to early 40s now.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 7
nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Please share bro.
I clean up my mailbox
Old 14-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunon View Post
Please share bro.
I clean up my mailbox
Huh?
The answers already in the posts
Nothin secret here

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 17
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Bumped into Nicole near my place and she's now working as a counter lady at a TCM (proper) also near my place, no more massage.

Had a good chat with her on Oriental and also the gals that use to work there. Brings back good memories as i used to frequent Oriental lol.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Bumped into Nicole near my place and she's now working as a counter lady at a TCM (proper) also near my place, no more massage.

Had a good chat with her on Oriental and also the gals that use to work there. Brings back good memories as i used to frequent Oriental lol.
Receptionists work long hours n get low pay
Maybe only half of that of an above average masseur.
I dun think anyone who worked as a masseur would wanna ‘downgrade’ to recept.
Unless boss is bf who give her sky high pay or she kena BY n Juz working here to pass time.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Anybody tried Yuki? Last time she was from Opal Spa. Quite a pretty SYT. Worth trying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1