The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sharing Recent bad bonks and FR that is not genuine and accurate

With regards to this Fr on Jia Jia 1654A and Shan shan from 1856, it's either their FR is over exaggerated or not in the mood to work and maybe the FR written on them giving such wonderful French kisses is only given to guys her type that is really good-looking .Here I am sharing is none of what the FR written on them speaking French is not given when had her n she totally close her mouth or a woodpecker peck on lips a passion or sensual kiss n if u deem that a sensual French . But nevertheless this is their latest FR n any guys who want to meet them pls weigh n manage ur expectations n read all FR with an open mind and for sure there is no sensual GF feel nor any passionate French at all but as for the another senior girl xiao yu, than qiao An ,that's really as shown in FR n Jia Jia 1654a n shan shan 1856 in my opinion is not worth it at all . Save for ur RTF girl .
At least to me or to anyone who is into passion ,sensual gf feel and into French,she is simply a waste of time .Sop commercial feel . Jus sharing once again pls no flaming , jus to share on the latest fr of these girls that I have met n if it's inconsistent n girls can't meet up to the expectations of good FR ,pls do not help to promote these girls as it's a waste of time, money n sperm for the chiongster .Pls share good and genuine and consistent FR to the advantage of everyone pls n thank you n my apologies if offended anyone as I do not wish to quarrel nor argue n jus simply sharing honest humble latest FR .Thank you .If the wl can't keep up and can't provide those services n want good FR and in short run can cheat chiongster but if service not consistent,it make the chiongster feel lousy cheated n waste of time sperm n money as many chiongster here have family jobs n not young anymore so time n sperm counts are precious .Let the market n chiongster determine what is real n false . Try to know and that's what I did so here I m is to share n to be fair . This is strictly for chiongster who is into speaking French but as for looks n other service, it's sop commercial feel n personal preference.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sharing Recent bad bonks and FR that is not genuine and accurate

Disclaimer: have never tried the girls you mentioned.

I don’t get your point..

So what is good, genuine and consistent FR?

If someone tried lady A and say very good but when you try it you feel she is not worth it. Then is the person’s FR good, genuine and consistent?

Or must the person FR be like yours to be good, genuine and consistent?

Not defending anyone, but everyone have the right to write what they want, you have the right to write whatever contrary views to theirs, but to say people are not writing good, genuine and consistent FR just because your experience doesn’t match up to what others have written is a little stretching it right?

Like my good buddy, whom we chiong together last time intro me Ha Li, say she very good, but when I tried her, find she not my cup of tea, and I’m not the type of guy she like. Then question is if we use your criteria to assess this situation, is my good buddy not providing good, genuine and consistent FR?

my RTF girl also once in a while will slip up abit. It’s human nature. The only thing that will not slip up and tip top condition is tenga..

Take what everyone write here with a pinch of salt.. it helps..

tl,dr: what define a good, genuine and consistent FR?
Old 08-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Service is really subjective
But look body can to a certain extent be true +-
The jiajia in question was really 180 deg turn from frencher to non frencher the 2nd time

So mood, complacency, handsome bonker...
If one is not happy with WL make it the last visit and move on to others...
& the caveat stand one man meat is another man poison...

To a large man, a WL can be petite but to a small size man the same WL may be a bit meaty..
Old 08-04-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Just start your own fr thread, thats the best

We should each find the fr writer that has similar taste and views to us, thats why individual fr threads are much better then general fr threads where everyone different taste gets mixed up
Old 18-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Some licensed Geylang WLs and massage girls might give me good service the first time I met them. But they rushed me the second time. I swore never to find them again.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

can write in proper paragraphs anot. see this kind of writing style damm annoying, like primary sch kids essay
Old 25-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't usually write really bad review on GL girls but there is really a need to make an exception for Meng Lu 1606.

Was at Yap's place recently but could not find the girl I want. On seeing Meng Lu, I decided to check out her "work" and noticed that she has the highest number of customers in the house on daily basis. So decide to try her out.

At first things went on normally (nothing good/bad to raise) so I thought ok another average service girl. However, the service starts going downhill at an exponential rate when time reaches the 25th minute. She starts complaining “why so long no cum ...” .. “you finished?” ... “so slow” .. etc. It starts getting annoying when the above comes with her sulky face that you just like to end the session.

In the end the whole session was about 40 mins or so. I asked around and got to know she usually in and out of room in 30 mins !!! The way I see it she is trying to “do” the maximum number of customers a day to maximised her income.

Unless you like to be rushed, enjoy poor services and contribute to her high income, AVOID altogether or Bonk her at your own risk.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I don't usually write really bad review on GL girls but there is really a need to make an exception for Meng Lu 1606.

Was at Yap's place recently but could not find the girl I want. On seeing Meng Lu, I decided to check out her "work" and noticed that she has the highest number of customers in the house on daily basis. So decide to try her out.

At first things went on normally (nothing good/bad to raise) so I thought ok another average service girl. However, the service starts going downhill at an exponential rate when time reaches the 25th minute. She starts complaining “why so long no cum ...” .. “you finished?” ... “so slow” .. etc. It starts getting annoying when the above comes with her sulky face that you just like to end the session.

In the end the whole session was about 40 mins or so. I asked around and got to know she usually in and out of room in 30 mins !!! The way I see it she is trying to “do” the maximum number of customers a day to maximised her income.

Unless you like to be rushed, enjoy poor services and contribute to her high income, AVOID altogether or Bonk her at your own risk.
Yes bro bro, I share your views of Meng Lu. When she first landed at Geyland, she gave wholesome services. She has been a popular wl. Things have changed in the last two months for the worse; 40 minutes service and provided various routines in double time. She told me she might return to China in May this year. It is a ROD symptom. I will not RTF for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1