The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
To be fair

After makeup removal

I think more or less is the same

Macau mostly are OEM girls
I like innocent PRC kampung chicken who did not intend to be whores, but end up came here and soon became addicted to getting hammered hard. Lol
Old 05-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I like innocent PRC kampung chicken who did not intend to be whores, but end up came here and soon became addicted to getting hammered hard. Lol
You are a naughty boy

I love Kampung Durians only
Old 05-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You are a naughty boy

I love Kampung Durians only
I thought you mean kampong chicken
Old 05-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I thought you mean kampong chicken
Kampung Durian really tasty

Kampung Ayam lean and tasty too
Old 09-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Deadline for Gigi Lai has passed some 21 hours ago.

However, let me give everyone a chance to reveal the three lookalikes I’ve been wanting to share over the past month.

The holly Marie combs lookalike

The Hibiki Otsuki lookalike

And the Gigi Lai lookalike...

All three will be revealed with a brief FR if I hit 4500 points by 1 May, Labour Day, 2359.

Two of them may actually be in the same house. Interesting isn’t it?

Currently at 4038 points. Let’s bring this forum back to life!

Huat ah!

Quote:

I had a great time with a milky smooth Wen Bi Xia lookalike!

To reveal the name along with other lookalike names ( Hibiki Otsuki, Holly Marie Combs, and Gigi Lai) simply up my points to 4500 or bump this thread with the sentence, ”BronzeGod FR and threads are the best”, and once it reaches 88 bumps, the names of the lookalikes will be revealed with some brief FR.

Deadline to hit 88 bumps is 1 May Labour day 2359.

Everybody huat ah!

Only one bump from each samster will be counted.

So either reach 4500 points or 88 bumps by the deadline will do.
This challenge is still ongoing for anyone that’s interested in the names and FR
Old 10-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Deadline for Gigi Lai has passed some 21 hours ago.

However, let me give everyone a chance to reveal the three lookalikes I’ve been wanting to share over the past month.

The holly Marie combs lookalike

The Hibiki Otsuki lookalike

And the Gigi Lai lookalike...

All three will be revealed with a brief FR if I hit 4500 points by 1 May, Labour Day, 2359.

Two of them may actually be in the same house. Interesting isn’t it?

Currently at 4038 points. Let’s bring this forum back to life!

Huat ah!

Quote:

I had a great time with a milky smooth Wen Bi Xia lookalike!

To reveal the name along with other lookalike names ( Hibiki Otsuki, Holly Marie Combs, and Gigi Lai) simply up my points to 4500 or bump this thread with the sentence, ”BronzeGod FR and threads are the best”, and once it reaches 88 bumps, the names of the lookalikes will be revealed with some brief FR.

Deadline to hit 88 bumps is 1 May Labour day 2359.

Everybody huat ah!

Only one bump from each samster will be counted.

So either reach 4500 points or 88 bumps by the deadline will do.
To add some additional fun to the above, the four lookalikes - Hibiki Otsuki, Holly Marie Combs, Gigi Lai and Wen Bixia doppelganger WLs - will be revealed with some brief FR when either one of these three criteria is met:

1) My points reach 4500

2) OR this thread is replied to 88 times with the sentence, ”BronzeGod FR and threads are the best” . Only one bump/reply per samster will be counted. So will need 88 different samsters to reply

3) OR the first three different FR on April/May 2018 newbies are shared in the Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls thread I created:
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthrea...=683314&page=2

Once either of these criteria is met (only need one of the above to be fulfilled and not all three), and the lookalikes will be revealed.

Swee boh?

Huat ah!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
To add some additional fun to the above, the four lookalikes - Hibiki Otsuki, Holly Marie Combs, Gigi Lai and Wen Bixia doppelganger WLs - will be revealed with some brief FR when either one of these three criteria is met:

1) My points reach 4500

2) OR this thread is replied to 88 times with the sentence, ”BronzeGod FR and threads are the best” . Only one bump/reply per samster will be counted. So will need 88 different samsters to reply

3) OR the first three different FR on April/May 2018 newbies are shared in the Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls thread I created:

Once either of these criteria is met (only need one of the above to be fulfilled and not all three), and the lookalikes will be revealed.

Swee boh?

Huat ah!
Thanks to the bro who up me to 4056! 444 points more to reach 4500 and unlock the lookalikes!
Old 13-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
noforo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Too bad I cant give points
Old 13-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noforo View Post
Too bad I cant give points
No worries. If you read the instructions, there are three ways you can contribute to unlocking the lookalike gems

Points is only one way - there are two other options.

Only one of the options needs to be fulfilled for the gems to be revealed
Old 14-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No worries. If you read the instructions, there are three ways you can contribute to unlocking the lookalike gems

Looks like option 3) is more realistic and achievable. Probably could be fulfilled ... by the end of this mth or early next mth, with at least 2 houses offering newbies, W15 reportedly having 4 arriving on 20 Apr, 1654a having 4 starting work from 24 Apr (another 7 later?). Some new gals have arrived for 1606 ...

Last edited by ejectjoy; 14-04-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
noforo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow thanks...
Old 15-04-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks bro! Huat ah!
Old 17-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Looks like option 3) is more realistic and achievable. Probably could be fulfilled ... by the end of this mth or early next mth, with at least 2 houses offering newbies, W15 reportedly having 4 arriving on 20 Apr, 1654a having 4 starting work from 24 Apr (another 7 later?). Some new gals have arrived for 1606 ...
Sure. They just have to enter the FR into the thread I created for Mar/Apr/May newbies
Old 01-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1) My points reach 4500

Swee boh?

Huat ah!
I believe there are 3 FRs in your thread in no.3

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1