The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 11-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Tried "Mandai Jungle"
Old 11-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
i will be pitching a tent in east coast park and then try fucking inside
don't do it during weekdays as you need to apply license to pitch tent, else the warden there will check on u middle of the night
Old 11-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fastbiker82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The most daring venture is inside a condominium's function room pantry. Marvelous & exciting feeling..with my relatives and friends outside
Old 11-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbiesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitch a tent during a heavy rain in sentosa and enjoy bonking away in the middle of the night. head for dolphin lagoon and go all the way in. there is a car park at the end of the road
Old 12-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
Maximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy View Post
Tried "Mandai Jungle"
My ex-gf is damn horny & try most of my ECA wif her...

1) tried Mandai jungle in a car... (1st outing)
2) during my NS time, she is still schling, after Guard duty mit up at sun plaza
for morning session show ( few pple in the cinema hall ) & had a gd shaq
of bonking on the last row of couple seat... ( damn shiok, always loking
forward for duty off during wkdays ...)
3) HDB Staircase at her block is 1 of the most memorable time
4) 1 of the ECP beach, both of us too high aft drking session, lift her mini &
up her ter... ( end 0f session abt to leave, saw police car patroling the
area ... hengz...)
5) many more man...

Think of my past, she is definitely the sex queen of my life....
Miz her always! & best wishes for her marriage life...

"Those who don't learn from HISTORY are condemned to repeat it!"

New Online Game Gangster City:- <<Addictive RPG>>

Stephanie's Sexposure
Old 21-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my ex gal friend- during our courtship..young 18 years old no money to book hotel.... so end doing at all funny place.

usual after Park tall... and bring her back in the night- went the one of the yishun point block 20plus floor...do her on the stair(how unromantic).

she sat on the stair with undies removed- spreading her lag for me to enter.... without putting much of my weight on her-using and both as support- ramming hard into her....till i cum but withdraw and unload on the stair.... he he he.

also he do her from behind while she is standing looking at the opp block.

the exicting part is when there are people walking up the stair- she put down her skirt to cover her naked pussy and i have to use my tshirt to cover my unzip pant with my rock hard dick.
Old 21-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same ex gal friend of mine... after window shopping and watching movie at orchard road.... it's like pass 11pm. we end up at Mount E, as both of us horny... went to this toilet- a few level up and one one on that floor- both of us straped naked in the toilet cubical ...kiss , sucking.... and we feel brave - open the door while my dick is still in her pussy walk out akwardly to the hand washing area and i continue raming her while standing and looking our refection on the mirrors. My heart was beating so fast worrying someone might use the toilet......

she knew her period is about to cum, so she ask me to cum in her- WOW... i loving it- and Gave her a cream pie....... after eject. can feel her pussy squzzzing my juice out.

once i withdraw my dick - i see she is controlling..... and she let go--- my cum ouzzzzz out from her pussy dripping onto toilet floor.

quickly we clean up and wear back our stuff left.
Old 21-07-2007, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbiker82 View Post
The most daring venture is inside a condominium's function room pantry. Marvelous & exciting feeling..with my relatives and friends outside
Quote:
Originally Posted by jit singapore View Post
Pasir Ris car park at ard 1am, a gal that I know from net doing blow job for me inside my car two weeks ago.

Both of U are Deftly Swift Executors.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 21-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Avantasg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I once F**K my Ex in the toilet of her home while her parents are sound asleep upstairs !

Really shiok shooting my load into her cunt while sitting down...
Old 21-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Wc15 is Cool - loads of Potential

one day on way home with my gf...suddenly feel the urge...quickly drive into the highest kevel of multi-storey car park,got off took some newspaper and head for the central stairway...lay e paper lift up her demin skirt,pull down her panty.While i since it already 12plus to 1am, juz strip naked and fuck her til i come.....feeeling of gettin caught juz make me so horny then..
Old 22-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night after dinner and some red wine with my gf, both of us got a bit hot and horny. While sending her home in my car, she rubbed my penis and let it out in the open!

Cannot tahan, I detour into a MSCP and drove up to the highest floor where it is in the open with very little light. We got out of the car and I simply lifted up her skirt and shafted my cock in. Damn shiok, no panties.

The funniest part is when I cummed, I just sprayed my sperm on her butt, she was complaining of being in a mess and asked me to get tissues for her. But I simply cover down her skirt and wiped her butt, making her skirt full of sperm!! hahaha, before she sat back in the car, I just put some newspaper on the seat and told her not to dirty my car.........

She still kao peh kao bu along the way home, at 1 stage, I pull down her shirt and exposed her breasts!!!!! Super horny!!!

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 23-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i went on a date with a co-worker from another department. the date was suppose to be simple, bt i also never expect to poke her on the 1st date. we went to the mall for some window shopping, bt can sense she was a bit uneasy. her hand was sweating and she was supprisingly quiet.

then later decided to go to the beach, she said she dun like to be in crowded places, wanted a peace of mind. while driving, she put her hand on my thigh, as we approach destination, her hand start to attack my cock, and her other hand was busy with her own cb. when i finally park the car in a quiet spot, her blouse already unbuttoned, braless, panty at her ankles, skirt up her waist, seat wet wet.

no time to lose, soon as i pull the handbrake and cut the engine, she gimme the bareback blowjob, and we moved to the back seat. realise i ran out of balloon, but she say its ok, her period just over few days. dun wait liao, faster poke her wet cb properly, the windscreen very soon also start to fog up from our heat. she screaming so loud, i worry the parking warden will come. finaly shoot my load on her stomach, forgot to ask permission shoot inside.

after clean up with tissue, we went for dinner at restaurant nearby. after dinner go walk walk, then she horny again. faster went to the bushes to settle round 2. lift up her skirt, then realize she never wear her panty, she explain say she forgot the panty still inside the car. nevermin, more convenient, just proceed to poke her. she also quite automatic, outdoor, she keep biting lips to endure, so no screaming. outdoor no tissue, so end up, she ask me to shoot inside her cb, bcos she dun wan CIM.

now, we often have quickie escape at the office staircase. but soon also much find new spot to try.
Old 23-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whos_yrdaddy View Post
i tried once at the lectural hall in NYP during school holiday.
it was kinda of romatic can change the lights until very romatic...

Confirm? But i thought NYP lecture halls all gt CCTV? I wanted to tried in the past but see so many CCTv, scare liao. Plus my sercuirty guard frenz also caught so many ppl hanky panky in NYP.. u still dare to dare?
Old 23-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

To mi i feel tat doing it public is shiok becoz there are risk tat ppl may see. So its pasrt of the fun. I dun mind peeping tom. In fact i love to to be peep, but u dun make mi paisei la.

Was doing it with my gf, 1st time in public... chose a good plc. Its at a boundary of a camp near the east. We were completely 100% naked and doing outside my car! I wonder any on duty personel saw us? But who cares? As long as u dun disturb mi.. i welcome u to see...

It was a planned trip, so while i am driving, my gf was busy with bbbj and play with her toy liao... i was so disrupted, cannot concentrate on driving. Hhahaha.. once reach, no 2nd word, french and strip one another!!!! Small car have limited space... so we agreed to play outside the car!!! Super exciting!!!! for tat 20mins... there were more than 10cars passed by lo. But we were at the another side where my car blked the view...

1st time Cum on her face and make her suck mi clean in public... will do it again and will post the pic in PTE forum... so bros with access.. wait for mi... hahahaha
Old 23-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bouncy is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried many times years ago, it was at a deserted small dirt road beside the Kranji War memorial. The small road will lead to the landed houses behind. So after our night class, I'll send her home and use that 'short cut', half way through, park by the side. Climb over to her side and start frenching and fingering her, then will start the pumping act. Occassionally there will have other people using this short cut to get to their house but we don't care. So there was this time that same thing happen and we were in such high pitch that don't care if the care come shining on us, we just keep bonking. And upon reaching the final destination, I opened the car door and pull her out and doggie her till all my armies are deposited in the CD. Then....saw a patrol car driving in with their blinking lights on. Siao liao, quickly dress up and pretend to be arguing something.... The police came down, took our particulars and said that someone reported seeing some struggling in the car sothey came to investigate... ha ha... Any bro came that close??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1