The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold
Re: elaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagship View Post
Maybe another suspicious women whom wanna know her partner got betray her or not? Beware...bro!
hehehehe, can't help but to agree with u bro.. ..

a FR from a Senior bro is always important.. .. thats what make our SBF point system valuable.. .. up u bro.. ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 24-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Flagship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGogh View Post
hehehehe, can't help but to agree with u bro.. ..

a FR from a Senior bro is always important.. .. thats what make our SBF point system valuable.. .. up u bro.. ..
Thank you bro!!
Old 24-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
Gary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey, I would like to meet u. Pl pm me. Your mailbox is full. Cheers.
Old 24-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Hi Elaine, the gate for doing invitation is open, so do you want to consider working under me?
This is not our way. She's marketing herself at $250/1/1. So if she works under you, how much will you be marketing her? If other okt are doing this, please highlight to us. Why join them and lose respect here? As okt, your base point is 200, looking at your points now... I think a lot of people have made up their minds on what kind of okt you are.
Old 24-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker-69 View Post
no lar bro i not saying urge to find FL, jus the standard of living here very high until our friend here need to turn to FL to pay off debts. haha.
wah lau eh.. high cost of living also blame the old man.. remember we got no oil, no resources.. no nothing.. cost of living will go up.. we just need to earn more to cover the increasing cost.

blaming the old man won't help

FL all to pay debts? I know some of them paying gambling debts (also blame old man?), ok some for medical , but there are a lot of young FLs treat this as a easy way out to earn money..

As I said, I met some of them.. they fucked with the bf for free.. why not fuck and earn some pocket money to buy things that they want rather than giving free fuck to bf? So , not necessarily to pay off debts..
Old 25-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
limpek11 is Cool - loads of Potential

no sound no shadow......holiday start again meh???
Old 25-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Quote:
Don't like that la, bro! If other OKT started to invite and i just sit still, I will lose out in the long run. So have to do what i have to do. UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals. Else i'm just trying to stay competitive and survive.
UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals.

Sound like the taxi companies...increase surcharge by 30 cents....then tell the public that once dissel prices drop back to $1.19...the surcharge will be removed....hmm...wat do u think of the chances of that happening when the price of dissel is hovering around the region of $1.90??

Wrong bro...u are degrading urself like the blacklisted okts that I noe of...I always regarded u and ur gals highly, now u behaving like some kind of OKT out there without integrity and "inviting" FL without agents to join ur stable?? Is competition so strong out there until u have to lower urself and do this?

What others do, u can have the option of not following. Others eat shit or jump down, u also do so issit? U remind me of petrol companies, once one increase their prices, the rest follow suit...common John, u are better than that rite? Ur gals are already marketed as premium and quality category...u got a niche market. That is ur strength and u will survive...just dun let greed blind u and cloud ur judgement like some fat boy out there. I don't see other OKTs like bonita doing so...why choose to join the dark side?

Zapping is no point, u will lose ur clients...and respect. Good luck.

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 25-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasure View Post
UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals.

Sound like the taxi companies...increase surcharge by 30 cents....then tell the public that once dissel prices drop back to $1.19...the surcharge will be removed....hmm...wat do u think of the chances of that happening when the price of dissel is hovering around the region of $1.90??

Wrong bro...u are degrading urself like the blacklisted okts that I noe of...I always regarded u and ur gals highly, now u behaving like some kind of OKT out there without integrity and "inviting" FL without agents to join ur stable?? Is competition so strong out there until u have to lower urself and do this?

What others do, u can have the option of not following. Others eat shit or jump down, u also do so issit? U remind me of petrol companies, once one increase their prices, the rest follow suit...common John, u are better than that rite? Ur gals are already marketed as premium and quality category...u got a niche market. That is ur strength and u will survive...just dun let greed blind u and cloud ur judgement like some fat boy out there. I don't see other OKTs like bonita doing so...why choose to join the dark side?

Hahaha! Well said! Don't worry, i posted out in the open for the fun of it only! If I really had the intention to invite, i would had PM them or pretend to be a client and book a session with them, then invite them over instead. However with that said, I really hope that if ever any independent gal decides to work under an OKT, they will consider me. Heehee!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 25-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hahaha! Well said! Don't worry, i posted out in the open for the fun of it only! If I really had the intention to invite, i would had PM them or pretend to be a client and book a session with them, then invite them over instead. However with that said, I really hope that if ever any independent gal decides to work under an OKT, they will consider me. Heehee!
wah bro TE working hard eh? 2am still not in bed yet! hahaha. dont worry lah, we know u just play play onli, like what you said, if u had the intention to invite just PM only! hahaha.
Old 25-07-2008, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said! Don't worry, i posted out in the open for the fun of it only! If I really had the intention to invite, i would had PM them or pretend to be a client and book a session with them, then invite them over instead. However with that said, I really hope that if ever any independent gal decides to work under an OKT, they will consider me. Heehee!
You sure or not? Just kidding? If really just kidding, you should have stated just kidding in your original post. As an experienced Samster yourself, I'm sure you will know the culture of this forum and being responsible for your own posts. This is not our way of sharing and caring.

The way I see it, Elaine's pm is full as already stated by many brothers here. You probably already tried to PM her and found out her pm is already full. As she is new, her posts will not appear until a while later and she may be hard to contact and book, so your other method of pretending to be a client will not work for now too. That's the REAL reason why you post your original invitation right? Cos you ran out of methods to find this girl right?

Want to cover your original intention with an excuse also must come up with a better excuse right? You think we are blind here is it? I'm glad you highlighted that you know how to either PM girls to join you or to pose as a client to recruit them. Is that how you recruit your 'premium' girls? I've not zapped you till now by the way and I hope I never have to.
Old 25-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You sure or not? Just kidding? If really just kidding, you should have stated just kidding in your original post. As an experienced Samster yourself, I'm sure you will know the culture of this forum and being responsible for your own posts. This is not our way of sharing and caring.

The way I see it, Elaine's pm is full as already stated by many brothers here. You probably already tried to PM her and found out her pm is already full. As she is new, her posts will not appear until a while later and she may be hard to contact and book, so your other method of pretending to be a client will not work for now too. That's the REAL reason why you post your original invitation right? Cos you ran out of methods to find this girl right?

Want to cover your original intention with an excuse also must come up with a better excuse right? You think we are blind here is it? I'm glad you highlighted that you know how to either PM girls to join you or to pose as a client to recruit them. Is that how you recruit your 'premium' girls? I've not zapped you till now by the way and I hope I never have to.
Whatever.... you think I'm answerable to anyone in the first place and do you think zapping work for us? I used words like "gate for invitation", "UNLESS someone stops" etc, what do you think it's for?... Ask Rainbow or any other independent FL did I PM her? DUH!

PS: I didn't even know Elaine's inbox is full!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 25-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like this thread also heading the same way as the other thread.locked up pretty soon.
Old 25-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasure View Post

well said.clap clap.
Old 25-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
very good leh u.on 1 hand saying u not "inviting" but on the other hand still keeping ur option open
Old 10-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simpleson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TE, if u r gd, dunn poach gals here.........u cant find gals outside maybe u shd change job
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread